ITT: artists Roger Waters must be very proud of

ITT: artists Roger Waters must be very proud of.

Attached: peep.png (590x408, 46K)

Did he get mossad'ed?

Based. Simply based.

Attached: young-stalin.jpg (352x480, 65K)

wtf I love lil peep now

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK ISRAEL

Based.

I hate jews but I also hate arabs no idea who I should hope to win. Moreso I hope they bomb each other into oblivion so a civilised nation can remake that area.

Reminder that the girl who sold Peep the laced xanax was jewish

if you're pro israel you're wrong. I'm love jews btw.

Jews are worse, always.

the fact that so many degenerate leftists hate israel made me realize that israel is actually red-pilled and basically an ethno-state. they're also trump's closest ally so ive come to support them over filthy sandniggers.

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: rw.png (1306x1188, 125K)

Why not boycott the US for bringing down democracy on other countries and bombing them nonstop for oil? And other countries for doing the same?

good news that's actually the plan

it's funny because i'm seeing them both live this year.

Are arabs holding top positions in all of your country's institutions and taking economic power away from your average citizen while working actively on a propaganda machine which is stripping away your moral and social values, the result of which is a nation of alienated sociopaths that go around murdering each other?

Being a cuck for zionism<

>Ally
Any alliance with the Jews is as one sided as you can possibly imagine.

>basically an ethno-state

lol
they get away with heinous shit like sterilizing immigants but they still have a huge sandnigger diaspora for obvious reasons

Radiohead confirmed for soy boys. Waters da GOAT

Is Roger Waters redpilled?

Attached: 2010+10+01_22+11+51_4431286852049.jpg (800x1051, 95K)

based
I love that theres at least 1 thing commies and alt righters can agree on.

Kill yourself kike loving subhuman

Spotted the """Europeans"""

Waters, Brian Eno, Kathleen Hannah and Lorde are all redpilled about the jews. Radiohead, Rolling Stones and Nick Cave are kike lovers.

this is such a red pill (((mods))) might delete it but the reason arabs hate white people is that they hate that we allied with the kikes
jews are the root to all the worlds problems
islam is a jewish religion, we just need to take out what started all these problems

>This entire post
sick b8 m8

>go to see roger waters this year
>half the background graphics are memes dedicated to anti trump cringe

Attached: trumpl.jpg (926x617, 49K)

This but unironically

Muzzies would stop with their anti-western bullshit if americans stopped helping out their """greatest ally""" Israel

>sterilizing immigants
Offering optional birth control isn't sterilization retard.

>What the fuck is his problem?

he hates the kikes, rightfully
what the fuck is YOUR problem?

Good. Fuck trump and his dumbass racist supporters.

Jews will always be worse. Think about it, without Jews, Muslims wouldn't hate us. It's their fault.

We get rid of muzzies and the jews will rally another race of orcs upon us. I think we know what needs to be done

You're honestly fucked in the head if you really think that lmao. It's in Islamic text, modern islamic text even, to kill the Kafir. That includes Christians and Atheists you retard.

And the goyim are beasts in hebrew text.
The only religious dogma worth reading is he new testament because Jesus was way cool. Like so cool. He could turn water into wine. How cool is that?

Definitely a lesser of two evils thing, of which Israel pretty much kills babies so

>the goyim are beasts in hebrew text.
[citation needed]
Quit saying shit like "the goyim," no Jew says stupid shit like that. If (((we))) want to disrespect a Goy, we'll call you Goyish animals or something like that. Goy means "Nation" in Hebrew.

Attached: goy.jpg (690x531, 54K)

All the good goys know you call us goyim behind closed doors and gentile in public. Why pretend otherwise?

Kikes should be exterminated en masse, it doesn't matter if they use words like goyim or not
Kys

You retards can never properly compare one ideology to another. Comping the Talmud to the Quran is literally brainlet tier levels of logic. The main difference is one is still openly and widely practiced by the people, of their respective faith, as a majority. While the other isn't. Guess which one still is? Here's a hint. It's the latter. Please continue to embarrass your respective nation as it's overtaken by these barbaric invaders. While you also continue to blame the one group of people who stand just as much to lose from the situations going on around the world.

Based.

I'm not pretending otherwise. I have never called a Goy a Gentile before. Gentile is a European bullshit term. I hate Europeans, so I don't succumb to their bullshit. I don't use the plural form of Goy to refer to a Goy either, that would be retarded. Most of you Goyish white boys don't seem to understand that though.

Attached: typical_goy.jpg (204x247, 5K)

So many buzzwords

Name one buzzword I used.