/brit/

Don Miguel Primo de Rivera y Orbaneja, 2nd Marquis of Estella, 22nd Count of Sobremonte, Knight of Calatrava Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg
youtube.com/watch?v=w3VeKnW9cNo
youtube.com/watch?v=GyYynOSyMCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:P

anime

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html
wtf lads?

new flavour of the month rorke?

you know how I said I dislike port because it's too sweet? now imagine that a hundredfold

ah yes

rivera la

GOTH GF PLEASE

I believe that McGregor will win

oh der

youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg

I believe you're wrong

I'm back lads

drinking on king street in bristol tonight. feel free to join me. no funny business though or you'll get your jaw vaporised

protect yuno

doing speed and wanking

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=w3VeKnW9cNo

ugly bitch

nah prefer paradox games

bit degen

probably but I put £30 on him anyway

for the "craic" as it were

CK2, HOI4, and EU4 are all easy shit pathetic cunt

odds?

this is because change is firmly kept within the bounds of international (American) liberalism

youtube.com/watch?v=GyYynOSyMCU

das chunen

is he a deano?

sad

putting all my money on Jeb! winning the fight

vile slug

did the noun do the verb

Tried to play CK2, found it way too complicated

love her

ahh yes because they're the only games they've ever made aren't they you double digit IQ retard

Hint: when a game is called something like 'hearts of iron 4' it means there were previous editions too

spurdo = the joke
gondolas = you

CK2 is casual shit la

He got cucked

sing us a song yer the Pianaman

the virgin game: paradox games
chad games: total war games

do is a verb!

about to load up a game of battlefield bad company 2. love sniping people from a mile away

did the noun do the ACTION

daft cunt

Anyone who brags about being a big brain boy playing paradox games is always someone playing the current generation shite, get fucked cunt

7 to 1

where does SMT:Strange journey lie on this spectrum?

PLEASE

did the noun VERB the action

tosser

long time lurker first time poster

Should I get the world war 1 battlefield game

I dreamed that I sucked a 5" cock in a room of a hotel, I came in my underpants a few seconds after I was done.

i'm so in love with cocaine i can happily do none monday to friday when i'm at work but every weekend i'm awake for days straight snorting and drinking . every time i snort a massive line it's like snorting pure sunshine. i literally can't stop once i start

its did the noun verb the noun. come on now

you sound absolutely triggered as fuck lmao, when was i 'bragging' about playing fucking video games

secondly i'd absolutely destroy you at hoi3 multiplayer, i can guarantee you've never even played it and just jumped on the bandwagon to look cool

lewd!

havent played any videogames except Dwarf Fortress and 90s point and clicks for about a year now

quitting normie games honestly has improved my life so much

sorry I can't remember primary school that well

actions aren't nouns

>triggered as fuck lmao
cringe

Mount and Blade > all of those

you gay?

but would you still?

"action" means "verb the noun"
poopoohead

no. really boring after 20 hours

what's actually cringe is you having a massive temper tantrum over nothing

might nap

same
mostly due to my computer situation but still I enjoy them a lot more as well

You're the real chad here.

calm down sweaty x

>cries over hoi4 being mentioned
>never even played hoi3

cringe

probably bisexual, I like the idea of cock but not a fan of hairy and masculine bodies. scared of HIV (if I'm being honest).

>sexual orientations

lmao did somebody forget their nap?

could go for the right

hmm
was it worth it?

the action is the verb
did the man (noun) kick (verb) the ball (noun)
then your one has a redundant verb doesnt it

lmao stay triggered

addicted to irn bru lads

>

>Anyone who brags about being a big brain boy playing paradox games is always someone playing the current generation shite, get fucked cunt

would it be overly bent of me to notice how Douglas P. and Boyd Rice look pretty much the same today while Rose has aged like milk?

fuck it i'm gonna go buy hundreds of pounds worth of cocaine again. gonna have to drive though eventhough i've drank about 15 cans of lager but i don't even feel drunk i feel wired and energetic

verb determiner noun verb determiner action

hows your heart

did the noun action the noun

hope you get stopped by the police

*verbs*

*actions a noun*

subject verb object object

all my working life managers have told me to "action this" so it has warped my understanding of grammar

sometimes my chest hurts and it feels like my heart skips a beat when i wank for hours straight doing coke

>lmao stay triggered
cringe

nominative noun accusative noun verb

dont cry cuck