Why do you support teams that you didn't grow up living next to or have no biographical relation to?

Why do you support teams that you didn't grow up living next to or have no biographical relation to?

b/c my pats managed to get FIVE RINGS

Because some people are bandwagon faggots.

because only chicanos "support" the teams im near

Dad was a fan of them when they were good when he was a kid

Well i live in the dick end of west Texas and given that LA/AZ teams are closer then the rest of Texas teams it kinda fucks with you on who you support, also the fact that most of my states residents don't give a fuck about El Paso kinda allows for us to be a bit liberal on who we support

why do you care?

This
Can't be a plastic if you bond with your father over his sports teams
>captcha is pic related
Wew

Because I dont have any teams that meet your criteria.Thus I have to bandwagon another team and I only choose the winning side.Also I change my supporting team on a weekly basis based on their results

I don't you homo

But OP, I do support my local team.

who /monthlong/ here la

I didn't have a football team nearby until last year.

>biographical

Yes, like going to school in the area or moving there for work. Stupid canadian

Imagine being this retarded and thinking you aren't while trying to call others dumb, feel sorry for you pal

stupid canadian

>biographical
lmfao what a mong

stupid canadian

>biographical

That's right you fucking idiots. If you haven't been involved with the organization you're rooting for to the point of having SOMEONE ELSE write your history with that team, you shouldn't be supporting them.

stupid american

I like cats and the color blue.

stupid american

So i can't support my Pittsburgh steeleres?

to be fair,(once the stadium is complete) they will be the closest team to me. Isn't that enough justification to be a /lifelong/ LAFC supporter.

Been a lifelong fan since they announced the team was going to become a thing.

Fuck LA Galaxy.

>he doesn't live in the 920 section of the library

Im just a beaner who has spanish and german heritage that band wagons
usa , mexico, germany , and spain in that order in soccer

if you dont have 4 teams your not a gambling man

Born in northern Illinois, Chicago fan for Baseball, Football (fucking kill me), and Hockey because that's what we watched and that's how I was raised. Bucks fan for basketball, but that's because my family moved to Wisconsin and I only started watching and getting interested in basketball in college when I started watching with my friends, and the Bucks were what was on TV. No one in my family really cared for basketball so we didn't really watch the Bulls and I never formed a connection with them.

The only team I follow as a fan that's a considerably distance from me is my KHL team.

Because I was born a winner so I only root for winners. My allegiances change about once a season or two

>fan of local team in 30+ team league
>12 teams have never won a championship
>team is in a slump

get why it's a thing for euros where you only have one sport but it's a bit different here

> be born in El Salvador
> "dude, sure I like being American, I love how everybody hate me because they aren't Americans like I, me. Sure I love being the most wealthy country in the world. Do you remember when we send a man to the moon? We are so superior, I am part of the best army in the world, we never lose a war, two world wars la', you will never enjoy the benefits of being an American like me, Jorge, just another longife whom was american blood running through his veins"
This is how you bandwagonners sound like.

> but I am a really big fan
Yes, just like Jose really wants to have a Visa

> b-but my dad
Your dad was retarded nigger, you were raised by a retarded nigger to be another banwagonner retarded nigger

>lived in bay area entire life
>A's and 49ers fan
>became bulls fan because i visited my family in 1998 when i was 6 and bulls were everywhere
>not coherent enough to celebrate 49ers 1995 super bowl win because i was 3 years old
>saw all three teams at the top of the league together in the early 2010s and yet none of them ever won anything

ESPN told me to.

Go Cowboys!

watching good teams is generally more interesting than watching bad teams, although watching a bad team become better is also satisfying. in either case, geography is irrelevant

because I relate to them on some, important level

>caring this much that i'm from L.A. and a Packers fan

How many NBA teams are based in NZ

That's legitimately sad

You have like 5 west coast teams , 8 south west teams

Don't you mean geological

>he lives in a library

This post almost slipped by unnoticed

It's sad if I was a millennial but i'm not. Again, you care so much you probably don't even have time to watch actual sports. Go play with you're smartphone, you sound like a whiny 13 y/o bitch on twitter.

riddle me this Sup Forums:
when I was a kid dodgers or angels were rarely on tv but cubs games were always on. my dad liked the dodgers but could never catch a game so he watched the cubs games to hear the scores for the other games. I started liking the cubs because I was convinced he liked them until my uncle told me he liked the dodgers. At this point, I was like 9-10 and pretty heavily invested in watching cubs games and stuck with them since.
Am I still a bandwagoner or do I have to switch to the fuckin doyers?

somebody answer my fuckin question

somebody make a "the virgin supporter vs the chad fan", does it already exist?

>biographical

cause the rasm have the goat helmets

>you're smartphone
>I'm not a muhhlenial
>uses 13 as insult, indicating he can't be more than 15
Please ban this underager.