The Leftovers season 3

Are you ready for the end of telekino?

youtu.be/qj1tpBYiHnU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SabBKLuebSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Official image. Looks like the religion aspects will be back in full force.

If its' at least on par with season 2 The Leftovers will be one of the best shows of the century.

I can't wait. I hope there's a Matt episode again, and more kino supernatural dream shit

everyone has a beard now

But the guy is dead. What's the point of season 3?

>But the guy is dead.

No he's not

I don't think I can make it that long, lads.

if telekino means boring shit with some random mystic shit, then no, i hoped it was cancelled

upvoted

Season 1 blew me away. Literally the greatest season of televison I have ever seen but then season 2 was practically a 12 hour long diversity agenda. Never have I seen anything go from transcendental art to degenerate pandering so quickly. It would be like if halfway through Mulholland Drive the movie turned into a procession of BLACKED scenes.

No.
This is bait.

>diversity agenda
????

it has le evil black people

The black family were total fuck ups.

How was s2 a diversity agenda?

K I N O G R A P H Y

Will season 3 opening tops the season 2 one ?

stop browsing Sup Forums

This guy gets it.

Will anything come close to International Assassin?

Has a show ever made the greatest episode in TV history and then, a season later, made an episode that was better? Even the Sopranos didn't do this.

What the actual fuck are you even talking about dude like everyone was a well rounded character, I highly doubt lindelof played favorites or even fucking thought about race during that spectacle.

mate...

are they gonna finally tell us

WHY THE FUCKING PEOPLE DISAPPEARED????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no and it doesn't matter

No you dingus. They have been cleat about that. But everyone will come back

That would be an interesting ending

They'll never answer it. And it's not important that do. Plebs will disagree.

>even fucking thought about race
>Season 1 shit on by leftists for being "too white"
>Season 2 rolls around, now with new black family given equal screen time to the s1 kino white characters.
>Main protagonist is now literally taking care of a black baby.
>new opening title sequence filled with black faces

Yeah, it's all just a coincidence.

Everyone coming back would undo what the entire series was about.

>this is your brain on Sup Forums
not even once, kids

youtu.be/SabBKLuebSo

kino

Is this genuinely good? I feel like you all are just memeing

>Season 1 shit on by leftists for being "too white"

this literally never happened

It's incredible. S2 is one of the strongest seasons of television in the past few years.

How? It's all about people dealing with something they can't explain. If everyone came back as suddenly as they left it would fit just fine with the series.

It's good, just not a pleb friendly show. They're upfront about not solving the mystery, the plot is mainly about the characters (some episodes have literally nothing happening in terms of events), and some people think it's "pretentious" and drowns itself in misery (BS criticisms imo but that's what people say).

It just seems like a cheap and obvious way to end the series. I really hope this doesn't happen.

Season 1 is an absolute masterpiece of tele-kino. Season 2 is good if you're the type of person who thinks racially diverse (black) casts automatically make something better. It has one good hit of kino towards the end (you know which episode I mean if you've seen it) but overall it's a big step town.

What if it's not the end, but at the start of the season?

So your only problem with S2 is the black cast? Them being black has nothing to do with the plot progression of the season. There's no le race drama. The word "black" or "racist" is not uttered once. You just see black people and get mad because DUDE FUCK BLACKS AND LIBERALS. It's inconsequential to the quality of the season. Lighten up a little bit.

wrong reply

I'm talking about the Kevin afterlife episode.

This doesn't seem to be the case given the trailer. But if so, that would be even worse.

The whole season would just be them explaining what happened to the newly returned people and everyone just kinda reacting for the whole season. It wouldn't be good television.

What kind of autism is this

Hotel limbo episode in season 2 was pure fucking kino

Powerful stuff

>Kevin back to being a police officer

All I wanted really. So are they still in Texas?

At least half of the season takes place in Australia, where Kevins dad was in the Limbo episode

The presence of blacks is always an attack on whites. They were only introduced to our white nations in the first place in order to weaken us. Any work that normalizes a multi-racial society is dangerous propaganda.
>There's no le race drama. The word "black" or "racist" is not uttered once
It's even worse when they try to stealth-cuck you. Making the qt white daughter get BLACKED and then acting as though it's all completely normal.

>The whole season would just be them explaining what happened to the newly returned people
I was thinking they wouldn't know what happened to them even if they returned.
>and everyone just kinda reacting for the whole season
The whole show is about people trying to piee their life back together.

Damn, Sup Forums posts like THAT??

She never even has sex with the kid

4D shlomo chess. They made the black boy the pure one.

Would it really?

For me the whole series is like a study of processes of coping. It would be actually interesting if after achieving some sort of comfort in their lives, let's say near the end of the season, that same comfort would be disrupted again.

You know. Life.

I like the ironic use of music in this instead of the very on the nose ones in the actual episodes, even if they generally work great. I think that would be my one big criticism, they beat Where is My Mind to death

The first season had a female black mayor who got bleach by Kevin's Dad

Why didn't that bother you?

Where is My Mind was also used ironically tho, as a reference to Fight Club

Wasn't it only used twice? The real version and then the instrumental?

I felt like it was used a lot, maybe I'm wrong

I'm still salty there was no fight scene after he picks up the iron bar and starts walking towards the riot while playing that hype rock music

Im so not fucking for this, Season 2 is literally the best show i saw and it managed to fuck me up emotionally with some ep.

I dont even know if i want another season because it will require it to be at least AS GOOD as the second season.
This

I think you're being a bit melodramatic here
No wonder you like The Leftovers so much

HOLY FUCK NIGGERS
LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

no, they don't want the pleb audience

>720p

How is this acceptable? Why can't we even get trailers in 4k if they were likely shot that way?

Yes!

I don't see why this show is liked so much on Sup Forums
I watched 2 episodes and barely got through them and had to drop it. I rarely drop shows but it was insanely boring.

I'm an incredibly racist person and would probably deport the niggers back to Africa, but this is just ridiculous.

The levels of autism are just astounding. Stop browsing Sup Forums it's doing you irreversible damage.

>I watched 2 episodes and barely got through them and had to drop it

you answered yourself

If they try to black Margaret Qualley again I will literally kill myself.

appears to be a jarden police uniform

did he get aids? what happened to his muscles??

What absolutely isn't coincidental is the way your brain becomes better, through repetition, at reinforcing your preexisting biases without much regard for perspective. Maybe something to think about the next time you want to smugly point out that nothing can be coincidental if it helps fuel your victim complex.

Cant wait for more based Preacher episodes

>ywn have hot sex with Norah and afterward comfort her and lie to her that everything is going to be alright

we /operator/ now

so fuckin hype lads

why is Justin so fuckin fine nigga damn

Wouldn't want it any other way

uh oh every body watch out! cool guy alert!

ready for some ocker australian accents?

He's looking fucking lit in that outfit

I want to hire a hooker to shoot me in the chest after reading that.

I want to sex this woman and the marry her.
She'll be in Fargo S3 too.

>Nora with a mid western accent
WEW

she was perfect in Gone Girl

user, I fucking hate LOST and Damon Lindelof. I stayed away from this show for so long just because Lindelof created it. But jesus fuck it's a great show.

I finished season 1 a while ago but haven't got around to watching season 2.
I thought the cop realized that the people who disappeared did so because someone in their life wanted them gone/to escape from them? That's why it's the guilty remnants.
I may be wrong though.

whats are the chances of season 3 not live through the hype??

80%, more due to the high quality of S2 than the low quality of S3.

At least 60% of my enjoyment of this show comes from the fact that I know that 99% of television viewers wouldn't be equipped to appreciate it. The other 40% is for the kino elements.

nothing lives up the hype
abandon all hope right the fuck now so you can get impressed when you watch season 3

Holy shit that looks great, hope the GR aren't in it at all or at least are a tiny part of it.

no, there were subplots that seemed to hint at this but really I thought it had more to do with guilt and coping after losing someone

the %2 is never going to be explained and it's not supposed to be explained. The disappearance is like you either know someone that disappeared or you know someone that knows someone. It's death, it's when someone in your family dies, or your friend's immediately family member dies

and imo the whole series is about dealing with death, with guilt, sadness, being lost, etc. coping with death

my dick is so hard.

not really feeling Nora's dyke haircut. that mayor was a qt

>tfw no aimee revival in season 3.
Part of me was glad she wasn't in season 2 so there wasn't a chance for her to get BLACKED

This guy comes back for the first episode and dies.

Kevins ex is dating John Murphy.

Kevin and his son are both cops in Jarden, they move to australia in the second episode.

Season 2 was really good overall, but I feel like it went full retard when they made magic blatently 'for real' instead of leaving it vague.

This isn't bait at all. THIS is the opinion of the dumb masses. The same ones that make the walking dead threads and capeshit threads. These aren't ironic or trolling posters, these are very real and a cancer of Sup Forums

Wrong

It was a scattered cosmic emission that obliterated organic matter in the original book series. A natural phenomenon that could potentially happen in real life.