How the fuck do I not overdose on redpills?

I started as center left when I came here, I believed in transgenders really being 'in the wrong body' and thought using preferred pronouns was reasonable, believed the whole 'race and poverty is a social construct', believed that blacks are disadvantaged and deserved equity, believed in the Holocaust and thought deniers as retarded neo nazis, thought mexicans were hard working, that open borders only hurt sub IQ retards and rednecks and that there was no Jewish lead conspiracy.

Its all fucking gone now, nearly all my previously held convictions and ideologies have been subverted and I am having a hard time keeping the company of my friends who I thought were redpilled but now realize they are only at the surface of the rabbithole.

This isn't fun anymore, I don't feel smug like I used to I just feel anger. I want to go back but I can't.

Eh. Its not that hard. I'm still pro gay and pro-trans because I am not afraid they will turn me or my children gay.

I experimented with being gay in my 20's. Although it was fun, I preferred women.

I realized at that time sexuality was just how you were born, not raised or how your culture was.

There is no risk of wanting to eat dick all day if the gays get to marry each other.

On immigration and Islam, I guess I'm redpilled though.

It irks me to no end that leftists want to put Islam on a pedestal when if you bother to read their holy books that they say things like "slay them where you find them" and 11 muslim countries have apostasy and being gay as punishable by death.

Seriously yo. It goes against everything a liberal wants.

To be really fair, I support Nigel Farage so maybe I'm not a liberal.

your emotions will subside - embrace stoicism - living in reality with full comprehension of the truth isn't easy, but it's right

I want to stop eating redpills, not put a black pill through my skull.

But I didn't address your problem.

Don't take life seriously. In all reality, even the people in power have no control on the universe. They still grow old and die and poop themselves when they die.

All you can do is enjoy whatever you enjoy doing.

Especially if that is remove kahbob.

Chill the fuck out and realize that you have limited power to control these things. Do your part to be a force for good but don't get overwhelmed with the world turning to shit.

I was left before I came here too OP
Glad you aren't a cuck anymore

Read the Bible. Religiously everyday. It is the tried and true foundation.

I came here as a classical liberal, understood that niggers were primitive hominids, homos were mentally ill, but never I bought into the jew conspiracy theories.

That changed soon enough.

* I never

Try to forget about it during the day when you're out and about. Don't look at the news, twitter or Sup Forums on your phone. Don't even touch it unless you get a call or text.

You'll find that everything is all right at least in your neighborhood.

>How the fuck do I not overdose on redpills?

By not being a pussy.

Hey OP,

How bout you just quit being a bitch?

That's nihilism faggot. Reality isn't pretty; it never was.

>I started as center left when I came here, I believed in transgenders really being 'in the wrong body'

How does anyone honestly believe this shit?

Welcome, friend. Start lifting weights, it helps. Also, read Mein Kampf

So you were a gullible person who believed all the mainstream narratives you were fed and then you came to a website where you were exposed to a different narrative and completely reversed on every position and swallowed the new narrative, hookline and sinker.

Consider killing yourself.

This, OP. Critical thinking is your friend, the phrase "question everything" doesn't just apply to what you see on liberal media.

Drinking helps, but for god sakes learn to MODERATE it.... I've gotten into all kinds of trouble getting shitfaced and letting my inner Sup Forums come out irl and then it's all awkward apologies and explanations in the morning as to why I was screaming about kikes and niggers well into 3:00 in the morning.

When people here tell you to hide your power-level in public, YOU FUCKING DO IT. Don't be me.

Actually reading Huxley's Grey Eminence and am thinking about getting back into religion. His analysis of the role of religion and reality along with a very good argument for traditionalism make sense.

I was underage b8 when I came here with non politically active parents and an incredibly liberal school system, it would honestly have been surprising if I wasn't a leftist.

The main currency of exchange here are memes but there's sometimes good discussion and I do research when I can so I'm not just randomly posting infographics without any other argument.

Question everything, even "question everything."
>flag

>le im better than u cuz im neither

this desu. Returning to the light of Christ truly saved me in the midst of post-redpilled despair. The traditional moral values embodied in orthodox Christian faith (not necessarily Eastern Orthodox, orthodox meaning faithful to traditional Biblical exegesis, none of this new age, syncretistic heresy) are a wonderful way to lead a sound, righteous life.

Sometimes my mind wanders and I begin to plot how to target and assassinate leftists, until I catch myself and remember that I can't die or go to prison, I have a responsibility to my family.

hahah you done goof'd fucktard

Never read that book. I might pick it up. I'm reading Learn the Bible in 24 Hours right now on the side of just normal rereading the Bible. Before I became a true believer I just started reading the Bible out of desperation. I didn't understand a thing but I kept trying and I'm getting a lot better at understanding what the Bible is talking about. I should've kept a journal with all my questions I've had because I've had so many answered. I guess my journal is in my heart.

You also have a responsibility to your countrymen to not give them a false flag opportunity.

Seriously do not do this. Political violence is a tool of the left. Your loyalties should be to a civil society.

By "them" I meant our enemies

Kek, this is me too. I was an atheist until I realized moral relativism is the cancer behind all of this shit, Christianity is necessary as an authority to enforce the Western values I want back. Just opened a bible for the first time last night.

What a crazy fucking ride man

No, I was thinking that exact thing and trying to figure out a way to get around that.
My idea was to leave a letter pinned to their chest with "DIE NAZI WHORE" to confuse people. Probably not the best plan but it was a lulzy thought to imagine antifa scum turning on each other over the allegation that ____ was actually a secret Nazi and maybe one of their own killed him/her/xir.

Only a retard would go full Dylann Roof. Ideally you want people to think you're a serial killer and there's no political motivation at all. The point isn't to send a message it's to kill leftists.

Don't worry though I'm not actually going to kill anyone, too much to live for. Now if my family were to suddenly die and I were alone with nothing left to lose and mad with grief on the other hand though....

If our education systems weren't such cuck marxist shitholes this is all stuff we would have learned growing up. We should be openly discussing western culture and virtue to improve and refine as the Greeks once did. Gone are the public forums that birthed the modern world.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst billions. It is to live under threat of the cruellest and most bloody regime imaginable. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much will be forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only Marxism. There is no peace for the white men, only an eternity of cuckoldry and slaughter, and the laughter of goat fucking inbred Jews and Muslims."

I OD'd on repills once.

Actually went clean for a while after.

Google bibliotecaplades or something similar if you would like to know moar.

>ITT people admit their mental illness