What is the worst thing someone could say about your country?

What is the worst thing someone could say about your country?

>imply that we support harbor or suffer from ISIS

>I support North Korea

Dokdo(Takesima) is Japan's clay

Argentina and Uruguay aren't brazilian clay

can someone photoshop cum on her face?

that we're wh*te

Western sahara doesn't belong to Morocco

that would be $200

im asking about a photoshop, not your sister's service

Nothing. It's all true. Even the lies.

that samis are the aboriginals

but her sister is cheaper, what are you saying you idort

Using Holland instead of the Netherlands. Unless you're from Holland of course. Cunts.

We've moved beyond being hurt at this point, now we are only hurt by the state of our country.

Atomic bomb stuffs, Americans often make a joke about it when I play games online.

comparing us to the new jersey subhuman guidos

So I'm aware that Holland is just part of the country but I don't know anything about it. Why do you and other dutchfags not like Holland?

Does this actually bother you people?

POO IN LOO, Low IQ subhumans, etc.

The things that trigger Americans are mostly fact-based tbqhwy. We're fat and our education sucks and we kill each other a lot. None of these is really debatable.

oh we do that, you're Holandia over here

worst thing is either the duping holocaust on us or comparing us to russia i guess

That Norway or D*nmark is better.

Explain the pros and cons of each Scandinavian cunt. I think highly of all of them but I don't know the important differences.

Honestly, it's all pretty much the same, except for cultural differences/stereotypes. Sweden is probably the one that's "struggling" the most now, and there's talk here that Norway/Denmark etc see us as a cautionary tale. But Sweden is also the biggest and most influential Scandi country, so it's a give and take.

In Sweden, the typical Dane is viewed as easy-going, kinda lazy, happy-go-lucky casual racist. "Continetal" is a word that gets thrown around a lot, but we're kinda envious of their supposed easygoing lifestyle (laxer alchohol laws, etc). Longest ever history of recorded feuds, so a lot of banter as well.

Norweigans are seen as kinda goofy (the language sound kinda funny to us) and "little brother"-ish, but we're also mad jelly about the oil and how they beat us in skiing contest. Prettiest girls as well.

From what I can tell Swedes are viewed as a bit arrogant and snobbish, in the way that we look down on our neighbors and try to play on the world stage instead.

"Superstitious slant eyed crap"

It doesn't though.

>his sister is worth his monthly wage

Kek, try again with 20€, user.

When this war is over, the Japanese language will be spoken only in hell!

Kant was a cunt

We speak spanish

>americans in charge of not being edgemasters

Pakistan is white

I think thats a pretty good rundown of it, most of the hostility between scandinavians come from one of us claiming superiority over the others, atleast imo