>still knows a lot about comics and superheroes despite being a chad

>background in art and art history

>extensive knowledge of mythology and religion, used to accentuate his films

>beautiful wife

>big family

>conservative

>christian

>promotes traditional values in his films

>creates auteur films with original and creative visions despite massive pressure from studios and audiences to make shit

>loved by all his cast members

>passionate and likable

>really good looking

>hated by reddit

seriously, could he be anymore /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2013/06/17/man-of-steel-heavy-on-christian-anti-islamic-symbolism-2/
bloomberg.com/features/2016-zack-snyder-profile/
youtube.com/watch?v=z9BL59uiAz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely yes. We could only love him more if he were taller perhaps, but he makes up for it in all those other aspects. Directs action beautifully and w/ the testosterone that's missing in modern cinema, imbibes cape films with a mythic, painterly sense and scale. Unappreciated in his time.

>>still knows a lot about comics and superheroes
No he isn't /ourguy/, Sup Forums tourist

>chad faggot
>ever /ourguy/

nope Sup Forums shill

yeah that's another thing, his films are really masculine. they don't kowtow to "10 ways toxic masculinity rapes women everyday" AVClub feminists

And yet he makes capeshit

learn

Good, he's great at it.

Actually hes reddits guy. Here is the no taste reviewer that has his review about him posted to defend his garbage by other redditors

Learn that you're not Sup Forums.

>Ayer

>Kino

Nigger please.

i post on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums friend

you post on Sup Forums and reddit

which is worse?

>Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan (an executive producer of “Batman v Superman”) ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it.

He doesn't know shit about comics. He might have skipped through a few of them like Watchmen or TDKR but it is clear he only loved the pretty pictures in them and didn't understand jack shit of what was written in them.

>‘Man Of Steel’ Heavy On Pro-Christian / Anti-Islamic Symbolism

shoebat.com/2013/06/17/man-of-steel-heavy-on-christian-anti-islamic-symbolism-2/

I post on Sup Forums a board invaded by redditors like you.

You post on a tumblr board and a redditor board. And now not only this, but you've essentially admitted you're new to the site as well only once again proving you are not Sup Forums. Do your damage control and avataring so I can laugh even harder.

>no ur a redditor

kek

Yes. I'm now going to dump this article. Snyder is literally /our guy/.

bloomberg.com/features/2016-zack-snyder-profile/

>Snyder travels twice a week to the San Gabriel Valley Badminton Club, not far from his home in Pasadena, Calif. He says he needs to be in good shape to do his job properly. “The way I interact with actors has always been very physical.” Snyder often personally demonstrates his highly choreographed fight moves on-set. He contorts his face and strikes a menacing pose to give an example of what he means. Amy Adams, a frequent presence in Snyder’s canon, confirms Snyder’s take. “You’re doing stuff like jumping in water and falling, and he’s just so encouraging,” she says. “You want to hear him say, ‘Awesome!’—if you don’t hear the ‘awesome,’ you’re, like, ‘Uh-oh.’” The director requires his actors, who tend to wear tights on-screen, to be in top condition and frequently joins them in what his crew members call “crazy workouts.” Snyder wants to make sure they live up to his “body aesthetic.”

he's numale and shitskins guy

What a faggot. He should come out of the closet already.

>Snyder, who drives the same Aston Martin model that James Bond piloted in Ian Fleming’s Goldfinger, talks about creating superhero films that aren’t products but “a mythological, beautiful, personal movie tapestry.” He argues that Warner’s decision to turn its DC characters over to visionary directors such as Christopher Nolan, the auteur responsible for the popular Dark Knight trilogy, and, well, himself, results in better products. “When you go see any Martin Scorsese movie or Quentin Tarantino movie, you don’t know what the f--- is going to happen,” he says. “You just don’t know, because that individual is capable of anything. There’s a madman driving the boat. And I mean that in the best possible way.”

That's not Armond White though

>i post on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums friend
You're right, you are and your breakneck speed only proves how intimidated you are by actual Sup Forums friends like me.

He's got 8 kids and a hot wife. Josh Sweden is the guy you're looking for. The type that sucks tranny cock and thinks it's feminine because that guy says he's a girl. That's what Josh Whedon would do.

You are simply embarrassing yourself.

>Snyder grew up in Greenwich, Conn. His mother was a painter and a photographer; his father was head of human resources at American Can and a sports fanatic like his son. The family belonged to the Christian Science Church, whose members believe that sin and illness are nothing but illusions. Snyder attended the Daycroft School, a Christian Science school in Greenwich, and a summer camp run by the church in Maine. “It was pretty hard-core,” he says.

>Snyder’s religious upbringing made him receptive to books and movies with sacred themes. He was overwhelmed by Star Wars when his mother took him to see it in 1977. The Force reminded him of the heavenly powers Christian Scientists believe in. The same year, his mother gave him a movie camera, and he started making short stop-action films.

>still knows a lot about comics and superheroes despite being a chad
I don't think he does, but it doesn't matter because the man is an artist and only sexual deviants care about comic books anyway.

literally you.

>Some fear that Affleck, a recent tabloid fixture, may not be credible in the role. Snyder disagrees. “Not to be drinking my own Kool-Aid, but I think Ben is a pretty good Batman,” he says. “I never liked a small Batman. Ben’s all of 6-foot-4, and in the boots, he’s like 6-foot-6.” Affleck will also portray Snyder’s kind of Bruce Wayne, a stylish guy in his 40s who lives in a Mies van der Rohe house, has a Mapplethorpe in his bedroom, and drives a green 1957 Aston Martin. It’s the director’s own car.

>Meanwhile, Snyder is spending late nights in his cavernous office working on the upcoming Justice League movie. He’s also thinking about making films that aren’t comic book adaptations. Sort of. One of these days, he’d like to make one about George Washington in the style of 300. He has a picture in his office of the Revolutionary War hero crossing the icy Delaware on his way to decimate the British in the Battle of Trenton. “We were talking about it,” Snyder says. “The first thing we asked was, well, how are we going to make it look? I pointed at this painting. It looks like 300. It’s not that hard.”

i have no idea what's going on in this image

Me neither. I just report him.

Sup Forums is a shit board into the trash it goes i'm a big guy for you

You forgot

>closeted homosexual

>Is he the ultimate /ourguy/?
>total loser that only makes crap

He sure is

makes sense since you're from Sup Forums aka the anti /4chen/ board on this site.

>real chad
>manlet

He is the essence of DChad.

right in the benis

yeah Sup Forums's a pretty bad board, but it's the only place here to discuss new comics, so i find myself on it regularly

I don't think a single one of those applies to literally anyone that browses Sup Forums

>its a Sup Forums Sup Forumsmblr cross poster thinks hes Sup Forums episode again

Who would win in a fight?

>this question triggers the Ant-Man director.

Doesn't he have like 9 kids and is married to his boss?

We fucking wish he was /ourguy/, this is more a Whedon board

>that autist marvelcuck trying to impress people saying who "is" Sup Forums and who "is not"

The sad things I have to see in this shithole

>/ourguy/
>gets bullied by Affleck

Snyder is the ideal we strive towards. His movies are about idealism. Even if the ideal is out of reach, it is still worth fighting for. Failing to reach the ideal still says more than settling for failure.

Debbie Snyder is not his boss.

Debbie Snyder, an ad exec, started a production company 'with' Snyder and one other partner. They work together. She was not a WB Executive who gave him a job.

Just report him friendo. He's at it every thread. If enough people report his ass maybe he'll get shut down from his samefagging.

>/ourguy/
>>strong and ripped, real chad

stopped reading right there

>(((Snyder)))
>not crypto jew

>"wow he is so great!"
>films critically unsuccessful buff guys fighting in spandex

what an artist

A Chad actually saved capekino. Maybe nerds aren't as good as we previously thought.

>that last quote

beautiful, saved

Why do Sup Forums capeshit shitskins get so intimidated by real Sup Forums?

Hey nerd boi! Give me your lunch money. What, you going to cry on tumblr?!

Marvel got eternally BTFO in that quote. Also the gem from >He argues that Warner’s decision to turn its DC characters over to visionary directors such as Christopher Nolan, the auteur responsible for the popular Dark Knight trilogy, and, well, himself, results in better products. “When you go see any Martin Scorsese movie or Quentin Tarantino movie, you don’t know what the f--- is going to happen,” he says. “You just don’t know, because that individual is capable of anything. There’s a madman driving the boat. And I mean that in the best possible way.”

Far cry from Disney's focus-tested garbage.

>create kino
>work out
>fuck MILF wife and create more offspring to carry on your legacy
He might not be us, but he's what we should strive to become.

He's a hack and capeshit is for children

>twitter filename every time
If you look at the thread and look at twitter filenames, you see it's always the same poster. He does this days on end like the pathetic Marlel drone he is.

Just report the guy so mods notice. We can get him exiled from Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9BL59uiAz8

comfy cast