If black people are so dumb how do they make such good music?

if black people are so dumb how do they make such good music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXjMIK1PcCc
youtube.com/watch?v=s7q-O6BLvsM
youtube.com/watch?v=uSxlZQUqVPY
youtube.com/watch?v=0VwfYCFYZws
youtube.com/watch?v=O4o8TeqKhgY
youtube.com/watch?v=KutXyPEEbQs
youtube.com/watch?v=ktkVBuHZj48
youtube.com/watch?v=9QimxmCTO8I
youtube.com/watch?v=hWkma6Uzc0w
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vL2nq0kYo
youtube.com/watch?v=igNVdlXhKcI
youtube.com/watch?v=GHhD4PD75zY
youtube.com/watch?v=JiDnB-CrrNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't.

Fuck off you wigger faggot.

they do though

illmatic is a 10/10 no skip

>illmatic was good meme
tin can beats, corny lyricism, dusty production. only memers say this is good.

Broken clocks are right twice a day senpai

>listening to rap music

blacks do make good music though. none of it is rap music.

Why do you faggots listen to rap? Do you hate white culture that much to cuck your own ears

linkin park is my favorite black band

reasonable doubt is a better album than illmatic

prove me wrong

Wasn't rap music invented to destroy the notion that black people are naturally talented musical virtuosos?

chuck berry,ray charles and jimi hendrix are good.

They don't actually, you're just a wigger faggot.
Let me guess, you were raised by a single mom, right? That's why you can easily relate to nigger music.

>Muh lyrics

East Coasters are so bland. Doggystyle was a much better album to listen to, Illmatic was a pseudo-intellectual circlejerk

have you ever actually listened to low end theory or illmatic? because I used to be an edgy rap hater like you until I actually listened to good rap and realized it was a legitimate genre

also can you please tell me what you consider good music? I need a laugh

They used to. Have you listened to what they make lately?

how is illmatic pseudo-intellectual?

if spiders are so dumb how do they make such great webs?

yes I have, GKMC is the best album of the decade

It's easy to cherrypick someone like Kendrick while watch me whip watch me nae nae plays on your local hip hop station right alongside his latest single. This decade is a fucking travesty and a few bright spots won't fix that.

Beethoven was black.

Evanescence raps so hard

It's not even music. It's just noise. Modern music is a tragedy but rap is the worst.

if beavers are so dumb how do they make such good dams?

maple base one has confirmed this.
carry on.

Black jazz is best jazz except for maybe Zawinul and Jaco Pastorius

if ants are so dumb how do they make such great hills?

Jazz is the only thing niggers made something good

Better questing is. Why did they stop making good music?

Take this shit to the music board and fuck off with your slide threads.

They don't. They get their producer to give them some repetitive beat and they start talking in ebonics.

Super positive rap - Tupac Changes (just chorus version)

ok by your logic white people dont make any good music because of Miley Cyrus

also
> MBDTF
> TPAP
> The Money Store
> Run the Jewels
> Cosmogramma
> Pinata
> Channel Orange

black people have put out tons of amazing albums this decade

if birds are so dumb how do they make such good nests?

Checkmate atheists

Hell yeah

>black people

""""people""""

you've exposed yourself, get the fuck out of Sup Forums leddit

Both of thoses statements are false.
Good job, dumb racist cunt.

oh fuck that shit, I hate tupac. if anything the cautionary tales of the wu-tang far exceed him.

>MBDTF
>good

Shitty Sup Forums meme. Literally pop rap shit with good production. Mostly agree with the others.

>> Run the Jewels

EL-P is white, in case you didn't know.

Low end and illmatic are pretty classic desu. Hell qtip from Tribe produced some of the best songs on illmatic.

I honestly don't mind hip hop, guys like Kool keith are pretty fucking Redpilled too

I think they bang rocks together

it's called innovation

>run the jewels
>the jewels
>jew.

RTJ and Death Grips are ass. Get taste you fucking backpacker suburban douche.

What about this?

How can Sup Forums deny this?

You're kinda missing the point though. Internet music nerds celebrate these things. A few get token spins on the radio. But they aren't breaking the mainstream like they used to. This horrible mumbling coons everywhere while if I want to hear "Rob Me A Nigga" I have to go download it off the internet.

Miley Cyrus is a fucking incredible artist when you put her up with what's popular right now too by the way. See ellie goulding - exes and ohs. This is why I listen to the oldies station all day. I prefer to pretend I'm in a time where both white people and black people made good music and it was all accessible and part of the national conversation. I get my rap recommendations from Big Ghost and pretend this shit just isn't happening

Fuck 2016. Bring back David Bowie and Prince. Drown Tyga slowly in a vat of acid.

It's only good music if you like jazz or hip-hop, they unfortunately have only really contributed to 2 categories. R&B and soul, well, that's just garbage for old people and niggers to have sex to, not my cup of tea.

These days, you'll actually find more great jazz coming from white guys in Chicago than blacks, and somehow, white have also made great stuff for hip-hop, but of course, nowhere near what blacks have done since whites are a small fraction of the total number of artists.

Can't deny it. Davis was objectively one of the most important musicians of the last century.

did you just diss death grips?
you're no longer welcome here on Sup Forums pack up your shit and leave. NOW.

I didn't say just leave Sup Forums I meant leave the internet. leave anything connected to electricity, batteries included.

>I remember when I was 16: the post

Used to love this album during my blue pilled wigger days back in high school. Now I realize Nas is just a nigger as stupid as the rest of them screaming We Wuz Kangz over and over again into a microphone. Once you reach a certain age where your brain is fully developed, youll start to realize niggers really have nothing intellectual or intelligent to say, its just empty, shallow bullshit with a smug persona. Illmatic is just as fucking dumb and empty as any modern day bullshit put out by Future or 2Chainz.

As long as you post good hip hop and not Sup Forums garbage it's fine by me

>nas
>good music

pick one

if you can't appreciate a dope beat I feel sorry for you

youtube.com/watch?v=BXjMIK1PcCc

those are all valid points, Dave. leading scientists have concluded that the things we mistake for signs of human intelligence from the negro are simply evolved natural abilities based on sense of rhythm and aping of sounds they pick up on in their environment. these are no more human characteristics than are the sonar call of a whale, the words spoken by a parrot, or the homes built by pests in your back yard.

Better jazz album coming through

I just got some new dank speakers with a DAC. Can you link me some really nice Jazz songs? I'd appreciate that. I enjoy jazz, I go to jazz clubs, but I don't KNOW jazz. Ya dig it, cool cat?

youtube.com/watch?v=s7q-O6BLvsM

>Any of that shit
>good music

pleb pls.

>listening to music for intellectual gain

Some are just good storytellers and have great wit

>makes thread about good music
>uses overrated jigaboo gobbledygook as example

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSxlZQUqVPY

Because some of them aren't dumb.

The radio played ones? Because some white people engineer their sound for mass appeal.

Why are Americans so brainwashed into to think rap and black music is anything but shit?

>good music
stopped reading there

can all you rap haters please listen to these songs? I used to hate rap just like until I found good rap music.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VwfYCFYZws
youtube.com/watch?v=O4o8TeqKhgY
youtube.com/watch?v=KutXyPEEbQs

Made by white producers.

>The biggest trick we ever played on the black man man was to teach him that killing his own kind and treating their own women like trash was their own cultuer

Let me show you some good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktkVBuHZj48
youtube.com/watch?v=9QimxmCTO8I
youtube.com/watch?v=hWkma6Uzc0w
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vL2nq0kYo

The last time blacks made good music was the early 20th century.

Illmatic is a great album, rap or not, the quality of rap music and music in general has fallen too far...

>People Under the Stairs
mah nigga

Seriously, even if you look at rap music the best of them are all mullatoes and high-yellas.

Compare to the trash nigger-tier music coming from the deep south.

cosmogramma was a great album as well, good taste m8

There are plenty of retards who actually think niggers have something intelligent to say when they make their shitty rap music. Fucking Illmatic was "studied" and lectured on by edgy, leftist professors at colleges and universities. Nas postures himself as smart when hes really just another smug pseudo-intellectual nigger.

checked although I disagree it's not all shit but modern rap has a high rate of shit, pretty much all genres today are shit though

>mixed up ellie goulding with ellie king

It doesn't matter I don't want to hear either of these whores sing. If you are named Ellie please die.

I'm not le wrong generation. I'm just fed up. It's not that I can't appreciate something that's new. I just need it to not suck. It doesn't need to have intelligent lyrics. It can be about fucking, shooting people, and selling dope. It just has to not suck. It has to be well produced. The person singing or rapping or god forbid trying to do both at once (looking at you fetti wap) should not be annoying. He should be in it for more than the fact it might help him get his dick sucked by some glorified hooker off instagram that calls herself a model. Same goes for white music. Looking at the pieces of shit that made this:

youtube.com/watch?v=igNVdlXhKcI

You deserve to die for this. Marvin Gaye got shot by his father yet you live long enough to put out this trash. This is why I support abortion.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhD4PD75zY

fucking this!!!!

>musicians
>intelligent
most musicians are lefty retards so to single out all rap because niggers is fucking retarded

go listen to your meme trash elsewhere fantano drone

wow...i never thought of it that way...

You know what's missing from that list?

Pharcyde.

youtube.com/watch?v=JiDnB-CrrNs

This guy is black. I never seens a black metal guy.

This is boring.

Pete Rock, DJ Premier, Large Professor and all those guys are white? What a revelation!

because you don't need to be intelligent to make good music.
the opposite actually

I'll deny it because it's fucking garbage. It's literally just some nigger noodling on a brass instrument over a band keeping tempo. Fuck jazz.

They don't.

They used to. But that was back in a day where they remembered how to use a belt. And dressed respectably.

Now they spew garbage. They reject stability, and they spend their time idolizing retards that are stacking black corpses like firewood. They do more harm to themselves and whites, yearly, now than any mass shooter, even the Muslim ones.

If we removed them, even with the amount of guns we have in circulation, we would be at European levels of firearm violence, just about. Granted, I am not like a lot of people here who say that all blacks are irredeemable.

My view, rather, is that there culture, is irredeemable. There was hope that after Martin Luther King Jr., that blacks would embrace our culture and we could move on. In world of 5-9 workdays, and dinners at the family table.

With the aid of the left, and the cancerous liberal scum, they pissed on Mr. King Jr.'s dream and ideologically set it aflame. Unless you think he lied, I guess you can say they shredded his product and pissed on his achievements. Now having a decent job, having money and not being a stupid nigger on "the streets", is classified as "too white".

The black community has condemned themselves to a political plantation run by the left. They are the true house niggers, but will call respectable black people who try and break from the mold, "uncle toms".

Wherever they move in large masses, and take their cancerous culture with them, they turn it all into a dump. See Detroit. Their very presence necessitates that everyone else be they Asian, Spic, Native, Arab, White, or even respectably Black, owns a gun, or an arsenal. Even a lot of Jews know better.

Even though they helped bring upon this situation.

>basing your opinions of music on its fanbase
>having opinions on music you clearly haven't listened to

this is worse than anything i've heard on the radio

they dont make good music

I don't understand what Marvin Gaye actually has to do with anything there.