Just found a petition that I think has some real promise

Just found a petition that I think has some real promise.

"Offer Britain Statehood in the United States."

So much yes. Anyone care to meme this into existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/offer-britain-statehood-united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And I'm retarded. This time with the link.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/offer-britain-statehood-united-states

LEND KEK YOUR POWER POL

KEK WILLS IT!

My repeated digits confirm Kek's will

We'd run the world

LOL

Let's boogie.

PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE

OCEANIA TIME BITCHES.

AIRSTRIP ONE GO!

Would be pretty cool.

You'd have the full might of the U.S. Military on your clay.

Yes, let's offer millions of mudslimes and shitskins citizenship in the US so we can hand out more gibs and greatly raise the risk of terrorism.

The costs are greater than the benefits. I cannot support this.

If kek wills it.

First order of business would be deporting every last mudbeard.

>replace union with tighter union

makes sense?

Why be a state of America when you can be a state of Australia?

You would need good leadership first. The next chance for that is 2020 and even then there is next to no chance of it winning the election if it even files to run.

This. We should just have an economic and military alliance

Yes, let's meme the United States of Islam. Fuck off Brits.

your meme game is trash faggot

Why would Americans want us? I can guarantee we would probably end up voting Democrat.

No

I'm into that.

If they became a state it would mean their federal government would become a state government.

They would be virtually powerless regarding matters of state, immigration included.

You guys lose your cuck government and get a shiny new one, you even get to elect a new state government (by design if you want) and then two senators and some house members.

The US are at the root of the corruption and agenda of the EU.

So fuck you, of course not.

The solution is to force Brits to vote for The Donald or they will be gassed by The Donald. It's just business, nothing personal.

Give up sovereignty again lmao

only to further American interests, if the UK is a fucking state it might not be necessary

But get a better government in return.

Also, is it still giving up sovereignty when you're allowed to vote for your politicians still?

oyyy veyy I bet the UK would be full of Democrat cuck shits and would fuck the USA in the ass until we booted them out

nevermind, it's a fucking terrible idea

I have always wanted to own a gun

No, you're a retard.

These interests are trying to create a homogenous post-ethnic 'culture'.

You're not true Sup Forums, get the fuck out of here.

>military alliance

wow great idea perhaps we could call it upper atlantic treaty group or something like that.

Do Merifats seriously think they're this important? The UK is more based than all 50 states put together, it has a stronger history, a better culture and identity. Why the hell would they leave one sinking ship to jump on board another?

They don't deserve statehood.

They can be a territory.

Is this reverse psychology?

Australia, you want in on this deal?

>Do Merifats seriously think they're this important?
We don't think. We know.

>pls respond

wow looks like 2nd best colony getting a little jelly.

Australia is worth at least 2 US States

The worst state in the Union in Mississippi is more valuable than the UK in every facet

top shitpost

hell no fuck them traitors. there's a reason we are no longer British.

We should also dismantle UATG

don't you cucks want your sovereignty?

GOD WILLS IT

> statehood

Yeah, Britain voted to leave the EU but I'm sure they'd love to be a mere state in the US. National soverignty is essential you dumb fucks.

Britain is just a [spoiler]snaggle toothed[/spoiler] paper tiger at this point. Who cares? [spoiler]But, I still love you.[/spoiler]

They just escaped one evil empire now you want to suck them into another?

Um no

We'd like a trade agreement though

You do realize that joining the United States is like that scene from Aladin.

"I can show you the world."

Secretly it's what every country wants.

>UK becomes a liberal state
>population is 64.1 million
>California is the most populous liberal state
>population is 38.8 million

Oh fuck no, by House of Representative rules the delegates for elections would guarantee a gridlock on Democrat presidents forever.

LET ME
LET ME
LET ME

Get Scotland instead, they're superior

I know a man who could run that state. You want to get out of here? You talk to me.

ahaha that's what most the other states said also.

Can we all agree that GB would make a great state though?

It would bring up the population of whites.

I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU CUNT

Yeah maybe Wyoming and Montana. You're worth like half a California and two thirds of a Texas.

I'm American and even I can admit this would just ruin the UK. I think this is stupid.

Now not only would the UK have Muslims, they'd have thrice as many blacks and a new pest - Mexicans and Hispanics.

Australia's worth a bic lighter.

I'm fine with that. Love to have some roos join the great modern empire.

It's time for the Empire to come hom

Who cares? If we can convince a bunch of black and Mexicans to move to a state that I have no intention of ever visiting, it sounds good to me. They're all about multiculturalism over there anyway, might as send as many from the west as they take from the east.

How many states do you think we can carve out of the UK boys? I was thinking a solid 10.

>And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
>The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Let's get the apocalypse rolling boys

Omg, your ID. K-JOOD, litterally means 'cancerous jew' in dutch.

You are exposed. Now BTFO

get your fucking globalist burger claws off our clay

absolutely the fuck not

we do not need their unabashed liberalism now or ever

Only an American would propose such a completely retarded idea. Who the fuck do you think you are to propose the UK's subordination a day after it won independence? How much arrogance do you have to have to propose that with a straight face? Nobody in the first world wants to live in a country like the USA, which ranks dead last in so many quality of life criteria. You're straight up deluded, mate lol

How could the UK be even more trashed than it is? I say we turn it's governemnt into a reality TV show.

You're weak, you're meat.

Shut up hat nobody gave you permission to speak. Beg and I might give you that pipeline.

You are next.

BRITAIN CAN BE A STATE?

LET'S DO IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Fuck yeah welcome cousins!
But just remember SEVENTY-SIX MOFOS

LETS DO IT REEE TOGETHER

There's the Five Eyes alliance. Beyond that, I don't think any of our countries would accept an overlord, but an anglosphere alliance would be pretty awesome.

No more Parliament. No more Lord Whatever; we don't do titles. The Queen becomes Liz Windsor.

Never happen.

Anything that helps the US annex Canada

Anglosphere Alliance now

This thread is absolutely retarded. I need to stop coming on here during burger hours.

Take that stupid fucking maple leaf off the center of that.

Lol no. Keep your knife binning Muslim worshipping bullshit over there.

They would never go for it. It would require a vast and far-reaching adjustment in regards to sovereignty. It would require not just abandoning their own sovereignty but also the very concept of the monarchy as the source of legitimacy. The compromise of sovereignty is a large part behind the Brexit vote in the first place.

Too much fucking leaf.

No.

And replace it with a snake in an eagles mouth

Fuck off paco.

>having a fucking leaf on there at all
fuck off m8

And replace it with what, a diabetes test kit?

Only signing if we get the monarchy too!

We want guns and freedom

We have those things for you. And we could win out of it too. A new focus on states rights would come about with britain wanting to be as independent a state as possible

Posted the poll link in a thread in b

Don't you have tanks to be cavalry charging, polack?

I'd rather colonize them and allow them only a single seat in both house and senate for representation.

Anglo-Saxon Union: USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand

(Ireland and Nordic countries are optional)

You're still a state of the same people from which you believe you are independent.

Fuck no. Britain has too many Muslims already. Brexit came as too little, too late.