Movies that a friend/significant other insists you watch repeatedly

>movies that a friend/significant other insists you watch repeatedly

gf constantly begs into going to every single showing whenever it's in theatres

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gf
Fuck off normie cunt

Great experience, good musical, okay movie.

Go for the intense amount of faggotry, it's a sight to fucking behold.

That's fuckin gay

Its worth a watch stoned..

fpbp

>>>/facebook/

by gf you mean gay friend, right?

OP mine did the same but even worse, she would star in the show usually as female rocky (she was 4'11 mind you)

Fuck rocky horror

ITS JUST A JUMP TO THE LEFT

Whenever this is showing in theaters, I always try to drag some friends along

We're both girls so yeah I guess :V

AND THEN A STEP TO THE RIIIIIIGHT

Never in my life did I think it was possible to stuff that much cringe into a single room Jesus christ

>Go for the intense amount of faggotry, it's a sight to fucking behold.

Rocky showings are worthy of documentary and ridicule.

Still haven't ever seen this and don't plan to

With your hands on your hips

Faggot

Only white people go to this shit

The soundtrack for the movie doesn't sound like the movie. I had to take the movie and edit out all the non-song parts.

What's the appeal, exactly?

ahehehe

It's just cheesy fun b-movie with catchy songs. Not supposed to be taken that seriously.

why ruin their lives too?

black are ''''too straight'''' for that shit if you catch my drift

Just don't try to peek into the culture in any way. Find a DVD and watch at home alone and never bring it up in a conversation.
It's one of those movies that are good on its own merits but the fan base just absolutely destroys any real credibility it has

Is that thugnificant? My nigga

I still don't get it what happens when it's played in theaters

i don't speak ape, sorry.

[autistic screeching]

Gay anarchy

I unironically believe seeing this movie when I was like 5 made me partially gay.

Everyone's partially gay, the ones who say they aren't are lying to themselves and spend their time lying about it to anonymous posters on online image boards

I've read on the internet that this is what's referred to as "keeping it on the down low".

Ok, I'll try to mix it into my Halloween movie marathon this year.

I think it's sort of like this

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

>projecting
Homo.

Yeah I'm getting a little tired of this, but I can see how someone obsessed with aesthics from the past and SJW issues might latch on to it.

If you want a girlfriend it's just something you have to praise as relevant, beautiful, and groundbreaking and then move on quietly without further comment or protest.

Omg so fun rit? Ha ha

This is true.

Is that toilet paper flying?

An extremely loud crowd of pseudo-normalfags who watch the same movie over and over again until they can fit in by spouting le ebin memes from it.

They learn autistics rituals to fit in with other faggots.
It's like the normie version of of a bronycon.

Fuck, this'll never not be funny to me.

>monkey screeches
Incredible.

>toilet paper
>India
You mean hands?

drop her. She's obviously a histrionic bisexual. And don't think that means that she'll bring girls to you either. Most likely, you'll come home and she will be in an orgy that you weren't invited to

As if Indians wipe

GREAT SCOTT!

This is my girlfriends favorite movie, i wish i was joking.

>enjoying a movie to the fullest with people just excited as me
Sounds incredible. I wish I had seen Batman v Superman like this

>hot, exciting guy with a love interest they can self-insert into
That's all women want from a movie.

keep it up, boys!

t. Pajeet

I watch this movie at least once a week. It's the most rewatchable movie ever.

she's a keeper, Raimi's Spiderman is the best and only capekino

OH SHIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS SPIDERMAN 2 NOT AMAZING SPIDERMAN 2

I went to a shitty college student production of it (in a fucking lecture hall, not even an auditorium) because my friend was playing the skeletor looking guy, Riff Raff I think it was, and he invited me to come. The audience was at least 1/3 brown and I was the only person there that didn't look like a SJW faggot. Had I known what the show was about, I would have never went to that pure cringefest.

The only good part of the night was getting to congratulate him on killing a tranny when it was over.

I hate liberals

what's so exciting about throwing hot dogs at a movie screen at midnight? i never understood the fascination for this film. i guess this is the only time that white people are allowed to be loud in a theater without pissing each other off i guess.

I get pissed when I watch a new star wars movie or even the special editions and some faggot whispers "a long time ago... in a galaxy, far, far away". Thanks faggot, I really needed to hear you read that to me.