Is he going to waste his talent with USA?

Is he going to waste his talent with USA?

There are literally no up and coming young talents to build with him. He's going to be in his prime surrounded by nobodies and has been grandpas that are going to pass out on the field.

Other urls found in this thread:

paywizard.org/main/salary/vip-check/us-national-soccer-team
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't rate Hyndman and Horvath you're a retard

Literally who and who?

Yedlin is doing well at Newcastle

This. Yedlin is easily the 2nd best player on the US team right now.

You best be using right now to imply that it's only because Brooks is injured

Does anyone remember Freddy Adu? That's Pulishit's future.

Meh, our international team has always overachieved. We beat teams like Portugal regularly thanks to the meme tier competition at that level. A player like Pulisic could push us over the top to semis level on a lucky streak.

He needs to focus on club success.

There's McKennie, Miazga, Carter Vickers, Sargent, Palmer Brown, Haji Wright, Nick Taitague, Hyndman, and Moore in Europe right now either about to jump from the academies to the first team squad or getting minutes already. Then there's Brooks, Yedlin and Wood in their mid 20s who are developing nicely. The days of Bradley, Altidore and MLS shitters being guaranteed starting spots on the senior team are thankfully coming to an end soon.

sorry but whomst've?

because the pressure is so much higher on other teams. That much pressure fucks with people and coache. USA has no pressure.

I can't name a single relevant Meshitcan player under 23. You beaners are fucked once Chicashito and Vela retire.

He's not even that good desu

t. seething Bauern cuckstomer

Pulisic has already accomplished more than Adu ever did. Assisted and scored in all competitions, including in the CL knockout stage.

His job is to show American youth that there's a superior sporting alternative. I mean, he's 18 years old and making 8mil+ and already growing a global footprint. Soccer is the future and is concussion/CTE proof.

19, and I doubt he's earning that much, unless he's getting a fuckload in endorsements. That would make him one of the top earners at Dortmund.

Is Geoff Cameron good for Stoke?

Look it up. Have a you.

He's a Croat isn't he? Should've played for Croatia, he'd play with Modric instead of some american dudes.

Just over $1 mill a year.

paywizard.org/main/salary/vip-check/us-national-soccer-team

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think he gets 8.

if you combine all of his endorsements it's provably more than that. Not sure what you're trying to prove here. His total revenue is AT LEAST 10 mil a year if you consider sponsorships.

Yeah, a Dortmund benchwarmer is a huge catch for sponsors

This is the tragedy of middling countries. You finally get a good player like Zlatan or Giggs or Messi and they have to waste their time trying to elevate a championship quality team.

Ten years ago I was reading articles about how the USA would be dominating soccer by now once they got big black men to play it. Where are they?

Too busy kneeling

Jozy the slayer of Panama

>His total revenue is AT LEAST 10 mil a year if you consider sponsorships.
Except it isn't. He's nowhere near a big enough draw yet to be making 9m in endorsements per year. Reus gets 2 from Puma, and he's the only relevant player they have playing on a Puma team. For reference Federer gets 45m per year from endorsements and Messi and Ronaldo both make around 30m, you're implying he earns 20% of what one of the most marketable athletes in the world makes, and about a third of what the two most marketable footballers make. That's just delusional.

If he was on Croatian NT his whole career would be ruined in a year because every Balkan Football Association is corrupt as fuck and the coaches put first 11 based on what football agents tell them to do... Also he would probably get shit on here in the media and by public after 1 bad match...

Jesus christ kys

I turned the game on after dinner last night while my wife did some work on the couch next to me. She knows nothing about soccer but looked up every few minutes and from the very beginning couldn't stop fawning over Pulisic and how cute he is. After he scored she said "oh is he really good too?" Every time they showed him on tv I could hear her breathing heavier and she'd ignore her work and pay attention.

I think I got cucked by a 5'7 manlet from 1500 miles away.

>cuckmericans

>$1.1 million
>around 940,000 €

which means he's actually earning like 540,000 € net, since our tax rate for people earning more than 500,000 € a year here is at cheeky 42%

he's not even a net millionaire yet, kek

At least you got fantasy-cucked by the GOAT and not reality-cucked by some urban youth.

She's not wrong

Yeah, his life must suck at 18.

Nice tax rate kraut. How's it feel to get cucked by your government every single day?

he's 19 tho

Yedlin, Wood, Morris, Zelalem if he can stay healthy, and Josh Sargent are all pretty good players that will be around him plus the youth squads might not have any major standout stars yet but they win a lot of games

I'm a student, I literally get paid by the government to study

So I'm the one cucking the government and rich people :^)

well at least she said it about a white guy, not a black guy, it could've been worse

your highest income tax bracket is at 39.6% for anyone earning more than $418,000 (which is around 356,000 €), so not that much different

>implying anyone in that bracket isn't smart enough to make their effective tax rate much lower.

That's what the alternative minimum tax is for, to ensure millionaires pay more in tax than a person making 7.25/hr.
Glad we're getting rid of that, though.

that's possible if you earn a little bit over the bracket threshold, but if you earn more than a million a year, your only way is essentially getting your money out of country, for example to one of those caribbean meme tax haven meme islands, but that's tax evasion aka tax fraud, which can get you in court if caught

ask Messi, Ronaldo or Uli Hoeness

I assume just qualifying for the World Cup is your level. But you are much better than all asian teams(Australia-Japan aside who are on your level rosterwise) and better than half the African teams (probably Ivory Coast and Nigeria the only teams who re stronger than you.
The problem is that until now you had one Powerhouse + 1 Asian/African team + 1 bad rated European team. So taking a draw from a mediocre European team and a win over an Asian/African team was usually enough for a R16.
The New format you ll be a pot 3-4 and that might make the wholoe thing a bit more complicated.

I mean better than all asian teams that qualify in the end and better than half hte african teams that qualify in the final tournament as well. Not trying to say you re equal to half the asian teams and african teams that are in the qualification.

I came

At least she has good taste user

The manager is going to waste him.
I mean seriously, a 4-1-3-2? They were stretched as fuck all over the place, the only reason they won was because Panama are all 36 year old rice pickers. I can't wait for usa to qualify and come up against a good team.. Watch their midfield get annihilated.

You mean to tell me this guy isn't a tactical genius?

The irony is their team is still considerably less black than teams like France desu.

Because soccer is exclusively played by upper class hipsters and immigrants in the US. Blacks go in to basketball or football.

I do like that our team is a pretty accurate representation of actual US demographics though. Majority white with a handful of Chicanos, a few blacks and even 1 Asian.

Honestly though, he is pretty good looking. I guarantee you he slams ugly german puss every night. I'm sure he misses living in the states where we actually have attractive women

>dont hit on me, silly Pulisic

You are right about the propaganda factor. It will be great if your youth gets interested in a real global sport

The only reason he performs at bvb is because he is a forward with a good coherent team feeding him plays.

>not rating hirving "el chucky" lozano
Wew lad

>Glad we're getting rid of that, though.

>the punisher of panama

International play is also simply chaotic. It's a bunch of guys who rarely play together and a coach who has to constantly scramble players together.

Athletically speaking we're no slouches, we don't have the stable of world class players the top countries do but we can put together 11 guys who are going to go out there and give almost any team a fit thanks to meme international tactics

We reached the semis in 2002, and the RO16 in 2010 and 2014. That's pretty good considering our mediocre roster through that period. I think our team will get gradually better as soccer regains acceptance in the States, so by the time Pulisic is hypothetically peaking (around 25-27) his supporting cast could be just enough to make us a real threat.

OP, that's why we call him the American Messi.

I just hope he never goes to MLS. That was the beginning of the end for Bradley and Altidore. Dempsey was already on the down slope of his career

really terrified what his next move will be. no premier league (unless to an elite club, seriously dont go to liverpool would be suicidal) and no mls pls... wouldnt start at madrid or barca
he might be just fine right where hes at

>he might be just fine right where hes at
Pretty much, and he seems to understand it too. He wouldn't get similar playing time at almost any other club with a similar standing right now.

don't forget your government makes you cucks pay taxes on money you earned abroad
post yfw poolisic rejects citizenship for tax reasons

its all the same bankers money tbf

Why would I want to leave the US? If edgy faggot liberals want to go live in Europe or go fuck trannies in Asia I'm glad we tax them

>tfw racist liberal who wants to live in a whiter place with public transport, history, and culture

>white americans don't have culture

American culture is our greatest export you fucking retard. You're just too fucking stupid to recognize our culture because it's so ubiquitous

Bradley’s best performance for the USMNT has been this past year, so I’m not sure what the hell you’re talking about. He’s gotten better since coming home. Altidore has also neither gotten better or worse for us since coming to MLS.

I don’t care if mediocre guys like that would rather play closer to home after trying and failing in European big leagues. It would only bother me if players as good as Pulisic or prime Dempsey waste their talents in the MLS.

The world conformed to our standard and didn't even realize it

you're not free if you're not free to leave
i prefer ~42% top tax rate to being a slave to the IRS for life

You can renounce your citizenship you big dummy

The Croatian coaches tried to snipe him but he said no. Probably had no Croatian upbringing whatsoever so he was like lol who are these non white Slavs go away.

Your taxes aren't going to stay at 42% once your new dependent underclass grows and you have to actually maintain a military for yourself

Yes absolutely
100% wasted

How come in the US we have so many immigrants invading our country, especially spics yet we still can't field a good soccer team with our 323 million population meanwhile Croatia a country of like 4.5 million always has a high caliber team? Just by like statistic probably we should have a good team.

Why are you so pissed off about tax brackets you will never ever reach?

happy pulisic :3

Culture. Our hispanics don't have a proper soccer culture even if they're fans. Even Mexico itself underwhelms heavily considering they're a country of 150 million and their #1 sport is soccer.

Croatians aren't very rich, and are devoted to the sport as a way of making it in life. Goes for a lot of Yugos.

we have more youth talent than at any point in our team's history, you retard

And John Sargent and Arriola and pretty much all the good players on the youth teams. Us u20 and u17 are some of the best in the world at that level

Pulisic is the 3rd.most marketable soccer player in the US. He makes 8 mil a year combined, it was reported in the news last week. He has sponsorships from major corporatiosn

This. Everyone in Mexico loves soccer but very few actually go and train it. Let alone the null sports culture

We are even lucky of not being India tier at this point

Pulisic please stay in Dirtmund

#EchteLiebe

great goal tbqh

I don't like PSV at all but Lozano is fucking fantastic.

>Morris
He's dogshit and one of the worst players on the national team. A useless pace merchant
>Zelalem
Kid is about to be sold from Arsenal because he cant hack it in the seniors and loan spells.
This is why I filter tripfags

These players are a work in progress but they are the best American u23s in their positions. Some are still in the academies while others are in the senior squads or on loan getting minutes. There's very promising players like McKennie and Horvath getting minutes with the senior teams of their clubs.

>Pulisic
>Horvath

Can you even play without Croatians, faggots?

Horvath is a Hungarian surname, you stupid slav monkey.