User, you're not REALLY voting for that racist, sexist Drumpf are you?

>user, you're not REALLY voting for that racist, sexist Drumpf are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y3NFLOyTn3k
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3629203/Neanderthal-inbreeding-left-humans-WEAKER-Non-Africans-lower-fitness-levels-genetic-burden-left-ancient-relatives.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep, and no pussy in the world will change that.

Saged, you dumb faggot.

Nope. I'm voting for Trump. Now stop being a whore and polish the patriarchal pole

y-yes i am

vote for hillary so she can start the fourth reich with merkel

*lies*
"of course not come on"
remember your vote is secret

Yes I am. You can go get fucked by a nigger for all I care.

This. Don't forget to baste her cervix liberally with your Freedom Seedâ„¢. Nothing will make the shock of your alignment more horrific then bearing your Trump-supporting offspring!

>shut up, this dick isn't gonna suck itself

youtu.be/Y3NFLOyTn3k

>brown eyes

Sorry, doll. Only aryan women for me. Now get your shit eyes away from me.

He's the best choice for Britain.

>wearing an "England" shirt
>is not Paki
>asks me which US president candidate I'm voting for

None of this computes.

they look green familia

>implying you could EVER get a girl in the first place, let alone this qt

Do you seriously think I would support the white nationalist patriarchy with le Drumpf?

#ImWithHer all the way, especially after seeing the global society under Madame POTUS in the new OG black science man film.

uh (TITS) what? what did (TITS) you say? (TITS) did (TITS TITS TITS) you say uh (TITS) did you say some(TITS)thing?

This

But then again, pumping your seed into anything is good either for trump or not.

One problem with your proposal. Political stance is not just genetic. And even if it was genetics doesn't produce clones. So it's possible your child wouldn't support Trump. Also Trump will be long retired by the time the kid's preference would even be relevant. So your idea is wrong and won't work out the way you imagined.

>implying any mess they make would be worthy of being an empire

You think we only need proper male parenting and politically active independent thinkers for one generation? Once we MAGA, we'll have to Keep America Great, my fellow patriot. This little guy or girl will be part of that.

>tfw teaching your kid how to harness the power of memes
>tfw your silly ex has to continue to see how awesome your trumpkin child is becoming, year after year, and it ruins her emotionally and psychologically even as your bond with the kid strengthens.

What are you talking about, my plan is awesome!

Yes MAGA

>That serene feeling of being mid 20s with a wife and kids and not being led about by your cock anymore

>implying I would care what a filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD slut thinks

Do I look like a nigger...Yes I'm voting for Trump now get the fuck out of my house

A lot of kids rebel against their parents. So teaching them that stuff might only make them go in the other direction. You need to run all of this by the NIH for approval.

'Racist' and 'sexist' are Marxist constructs.

They are made up terms that don't exist.

FPBP

>That one american girl in your class that wears nothing but British apparel.

Typically they are hot, but they are blue-pilled stay away

>implying any women for you at all

Tfw no one appreciates your brown shirt and jackboots

Fpbp

>user, you're not REALLY voting for that racist, sexist Hillary are you?

Yes

They'll probably stop doing that now that we're the #1 hate target around the world for leftshits

Bah. I'm sure I'll have that sorted too. Fear of the unknown is a horrible reason to scrap an experiment.

Besides, the rewards would be magnificent if the results proved positive!

>racist
>literally married and procreated with a jew (the race even more inferior than blacks)

She's hot so she more than likely votes Repub.

>inferior to blacks

Jews are more evil and dangerous but nothing is more inferior to abos and negros.

She's not even a US citizen

Yes women just get wet and respect you when you submit to them and never stand behind your convictions. Its a mark of a true alpha

Jews are the most superior race, fuckboi. They have the highest IQ.

fun fact: abos are not related to the modern day human. they are the only 'human' species on earth to not have any neanderthal dna.

so in fact, they are literally not part of the human race as we know it because literally everyone else on this planet bar the abos have come from neanderthals.

I thought sub-saharan Africans were the same?

Yes

same as what?

I'm not (((drumpf)))
>nuts in tight pink boipucci
I'm voting trump

>implying you get pussy regardless

No Neanderthal DNA

This, to be completely honest. The initiatic development of the spirit is hindered by woman. Like Percival, only by shedding the feminine influence in my life could I attain higher levels of spiritual development.

You see, whereas in a Traditional society the feminine element could bolster a man's strength and renew his vigor, in the modern world (The Age of Kali, Iron Age in the Hellenic Tradition), woman is too far from her spiritual roots to fulfill this role. How can one attain the Kingdom of Heaven, which Christ said was "not of this world," by allowing oneself to be dragged down to the level of the chthonic and telluric? The quest for the spirit is solitary. One cannot achieve initiation without first removing from his life the comfort of woman.

My girlfriend called me "inhuman" when I broke up with her. I knew this to be a sign that I was doing the right thing. To transcend all that which is "merely human", to become an aristocrat of the soul, I had no other choice.

not that i'm aware of.

BLESSED TRIPS OF TRUTH

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3629203/Neanderthal-inbreeding-left-humans-WEAKER-Non-Africans-lower-fitness-levels-genetic-burden-left-ancient-relatives.html

>Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have been found to have no Neanderthal DNA, as their ancestors did not follow the same migration route.

Basically the two most useless peoples on the planet have no neanderthal DNA and they say we're weaker, kek. LITERALLY sub-human.

>talking about politics with women
>being an autist
choose both

Sorry ma'am, I'm voting for Trump

*bix nood limiter deacltivated*

*rapes her anyways*

I love being black.

>Bet your ass I am sweet-cheeks

god do they get mad as hell. Its honestly more fun to watch em flip than it would ever be to have to put up with them in a relationship.

This kind of post really confuses me. What kind of dumb nigger thinks they're going to change anyone's opinion with a picture of a girl and some pretend dialogue? Are you relly that fucking stupid?

saged

except i posted a non-brown goddess

dipshit

Is that Filthy Frank

jaysus