Why do you hate him?

Why do you hate him?

Don't hate him, but he's very outspoken, that makes people divided. Some really like him, and some really hate him. It's a good thing honestly

hate his playstyle, how he moves.
attention whore, his fans are 99% of the time inferior people

>implying you could hate the GOAT
only redditors hate him

jesus christ louis, you need to see a shrink asap

we don't

>we

>high center of gravity
>gallops like a horse
>has no friends
>only females in his family
>own son looks like he's disinterested in him
>has to put up a facade to look like he has things to do every day
>poses in front of cars by himself or with his PR crew and nothing else

and that's just his instagram life
his sporting life

>in the shadow of a midget
>deteriorated his entire game just to keep up with said midget in goals
>can't dribble, pass, has no awareness about anyone but himself
>diving cunt
>still behaves like he's 19 when he's 32
>went from a penalty kicker to a meme poacher
>social presence so massive he didn't even have to play to get credit for a euro victory
>24 goals against andorra, latvia, lichtenstein, 0 goals against anyone in the FIFA top 60.
>arab and muslim fans think he's in the top 3 of the world, when he's barely in the top 3 of his own team

ahh, theres that french arrogance we all know

t. shitty new worlder

we as in /espee/ obviously

>*blocks your path*

you're not that important, get off your pedestal

did I imply I'm important? the truth is here, those who like cr7 have shit taste, shit taste coming from an inferiority complex that makes them relate to cr7, either coming from their betaness and will to look like their football idol or simply because they have low intelligence and get fooled by fraudnaldo. anyways it equals low intelligence and low character = bad genes = inferior people

Only the autists from the meSsi spectrum hate him tuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssss

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

excellent post.

C H I C A N O
H
I
C
A
N
O

I don't hate him, i hate his fans.

I hate him and his fans

Closeted homosexual.
Insanely vain and self-absorbed.
Petulant tantrum thrower.
Amongst the worst divers in the sport.
Textbook example of someone who'd rather play well in a loss than poorly in a win.
Absolutely terrible fans.

i lol'd

This. Ronnie's so OTT it's funny, but his fanboys are deathly serious about everything he does and get bumflustered any time it gets pointed out how daft CR7 looks with all his amateur dramatics.

Also Messi is just better.

he's into bdsm.

What is his safe word?

This

I mean I don't hate the man, but he stopped being fun to watch 10 years ago

>his fans are inferior people
Yeah pretty much

T-tsu?

He's the the world's most famous and ultimate chad. He has unlimited money, can fuck anyone, and cant do any wrong. It's only natural a bunch of virgins hate him.

he reminds Sup Forums of the chad who fucked their crush in highschool

>his fanboys are deathly serious about everything he does
you just described messi cumslurpers lmao, so easy to trigger

I hate all homos and pedophiles

Wow we got some serious soccer power represented itt

messimessimessi

>American has a good, insightful post about football
what is life

>Has no friends
Kek, never actually noticed this...

Eder

Because it's an archetype burned into the soul of every person that manifests itself every week and it reminds us that satan is the god of this world. It's impossible not to hate him, it's just human nature to go against a false idol who tries too hard to usurp the highest power in the universe.

If you think about it's like the story of man himself played on grass, he scores tap ins, deflections and wins everything while the true GOAT doesn't even qualify for russia and plays with paulinho and a dabman

>it's the messifag american poster

I don't hate him. instead, I love how easily he trigger Messifags into write walls of text about how much Tsunaldo sucks

t. Cristiano dickrider

>can't dribble
(Vos)

That's just running fast

Meh. I've softened my stance on him.
I used to hate his vanity and how he pouted when teammates scored instead of passing to him.
But he has a social conscience, and appears to be a good father.
His game has slipped a bit, but he's still a dangerous scorer.

This. Even passingly mentioning him summons the American Messhitter and his buddies to come shitpost and post their stat pics from 2014.

literally our fucking guy

>pi-cuck

This this this

cocky uneducated fag worshiped by arabs and kids with no idea of what football means

I hope his boyfriend rips his butt open and he bleeds to death in a moroccan hospital

accurate

I just like him for his autism. Messi is autistic too but seems like a faggot. Plenty of other footballers I'd rather watch than Messi and Ronaldo these days, I even prefer watching Modric play in all honesty.

liked patrick bateman, tsu is literally real life patrick bateman so i like him too.

>fag worshipped by arabs and kids
>i like him

The amount of assblast this post is emmiting is astounding.

however, it states accurate facts

>0 goals against anyone in the FIFA top 60
>Accurate facts
Sure

100% serious here,

I mean, I've said shit about him, about how arrogant he is. But in all honesty, if I were at the level where he is, I think I'd be quite like him. I think a lot of us would be like him. However, I still don't think he is one of the best players ever, but he is one of the best goalscorers to have ever existed. He is a product of hard work and training, and you can see that. After the amount of training he has done, he deserves to be a bit arrogant and to show off.

*LIVES IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE*

It's blatantly obvious that he's a fucking douchebag. Most people don't like that but this behaviour will attract weaker males of low esteem within the same species, as they will aspire towards his position and mimic his behaviour in a desperate attempt to
escape their own insecurities.

good post