Newest Turner propaganda video: NO APOLOGIES!

This is occupant tier propaganda. We need to share this EVERYWHERE.

"The final benefit that accrued to Hitler was the insight that the path to power was through legitimate means rather than revolution or force. Accordingly, the most significant outcome of the putsch was a decision by Hitler to change NSDAP tactics, which would demand an increasing reliance on the development and furthering of Nazi propaganda.[6]"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=ngHWhRWIDKU
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

Why do you spam your own videos so much?

Do you have no morals?

Are you that much of a parasite?

Kill yourself

This could just be the best produced propaganda video ever produced. It's a clear 10/10. Do your duty and spread this shit pol.

It's not my video guy. I wish I could take credit for it though.
PS: You a Jew? Mad about the Israel section?

wrong thread woops

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

good pro-white/pro-western bantz but calling the holocaust a hoax is pretty much pure Sup Forums autism that effectively kills the chances of this video to go viral

whoever did this video should have leave it in the anti-israel sentiment, don't go publicly against jews Sup Forumsacs, let's defend western civilization, let's take down the elites but we are not gonna be rallying the masses against one etnicity

the whole happy merchant meme, is just that, a meme as old as Sup Forums iteself to put the ruler elites in the context, just try to remember that next time you make a potential viral video

It shows three pictures of the "aushwitz orchestra" which everyone now agrees existed, the "tattoo weasel" scandal in which thousands of american jews added numbered tattoos after the war, and the "birkenau bakery" which was claimed by the soviets to be a gas chamber and is now almost universally accepted to have been a calculated lie.

OP explains this in the comments and links to this video: youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

He didn't say it was a hoax, he just said that he's not sorry for it because the communist jews killed even more of us than we killed of them.

Until the Jew stuff it was good. You can't force a normie to take that redpill. Instead it undoes all else.

Jesus Christ here's your (you), now bugger off

ya shouldn't have included that part. It is too red pill for the world right now, if you go too red pill their blue pill firewall kicks in and just outright rejects the whole thing.

It said HOAX on the screen.

see

so we're supposed to speak about anything and everything but the jew? that's a very jewish thing of you to say.

see I don't want (you) I want YOU to share this video and videos like it.

>tries to fight off the notion of white guilt
>spends most of the time trying to justify past actions

YOU
FUCKED
UP

How else do you suggest we shake white guilt? At least OP made an effort. What have you done? You have lots of criticism so what's your solution?

Why is nobody voting this shit up?

downloaded
just to be safe

yep its autism
but your editing skills are pretty damm good

>'Alleged' lolocaust
just killed this video's chance to be seen by ANYONE other than /pol

Great editing great message. However normies aren't going to accept full holocaust denial. It's too big of a redpill for people that have been indoctrinated to believe it for their whole lives.

Just wish they got a better voice for the video. It's not terrible, but could be better.

So is this guy the new George Lincoln Rockwell or what? I like the style of his video.

>alleged Holocaust
The video is now incompatible with Normies who need to hear everything prior more than anyone.

>How else do you suggest we shake white guilt?

Stop trying to lump claims of responsibility of past actions on whole ethnic groups and realize that the people who did [whatever bullshit they mention] are not the people of today. There is nothing to be sorry for as there is nothing to apologize for as there is NO responsibility on the newest generations of white people for those past actions.

Trying to judge people collectively as an ethnic group for actions of people IN an ethnic group is precisely the kind of thought that they fight if its ever done to blacks or anyone else so why allow it for whites? It's bullshit.

>At least OP made an effort. What have you done?

You know damn well that that doesn't matter what I've done. We're judging the merits of a video, not judging who tried the hardest. The video fucked up its chances to be seen by anyone outside Sup Forums, as

already pointed out. It won't look good and this attempt will lead to more negative press and hatred of the nationalist movement in the west.

This was pretty good though

youtube.com/watch?v=ngHWhRWIDKU

>already pointed out. It won't look good and this attempt will lead to more negative press and hatred of the nationalist movement in the west.

Is it controlled opposition? This really smells like someone got paid to do this in order to discredit any nationalist movements. The production value is much to high for someone to have done this in their basement.

WHY ARE (ONLY) AMERICANS SO AFRAID OF MENTIONING JEWS?

>muh holohoax
Annnnnnnd you fucked up. Normies are still too cucked to even touch the 6 gorillion, for Chrissakes we're only beginning to get out of our slavery guilt

Literally every single American in here cried about the holocaust section. One slide that shows three pictures of the "aushwitz orchestra" which everyone now agrees existed, the "tattoo weasel" scandal in which thousands of american jews added numbered tattoos after the war, and the "birkenau bakery" which was claimed by the soviets to be a gas chamber and is now almost universally accepted to have been a calculated lie.

>Is it controlled opposition?

Just much doubting. It's just Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

russia did it better tbqh

Are there really white people that congratulate themselves on the achievements of other white ehtnicities? White people aren't one collective nation...that's just an idea pushed by african-americans who have no national identity because it's been forgotten, so they just identify themselves as their skin colour. I'm not proud of British achievements, I'm not proud of Greek achievements, because I am nor British nor Greek. The sentiment in the video is good, but I always laugh when people try to say "White people did this, and this too!"

I assume the creator is prob some American mutt with no traceable European heritage

Because our media and Hollywood are completely owned by Jews putting Pro-Jewish propaganda into every American's head since birth. Everyone of these brainwashed people isn't going to readily accept holocaust denial.

The truth is a great thing, but they're not ready for it because they've been conditioned for their entire lives. Being an inflexible fanatic is exactly why they'll stop listening to you.

this. Should have just focused on the other 30 million killed.

Nobody has answered this yet. Burgers? Why do you love your Jewish ruling class so much? Are you eternally cucked?

Revisionist history is garbage, it's what our enemies the left do, we lose all credibility when we say shit like that.

Pro-White Americans focus on European based propaganda because they've been told by jews their wholes lives that all whites in America are immigrants. If you want to break that level of consciousness you need to talk about their ancestral homelands.

Because we Americans know Americans and know that we're all force fed this bullshit from an early age. It's not uncommon for American school children to go to a holocaust museum or have a holocaust "survivor" come talk to us at school. You can't undue that level of conditioning that quickly, it just doesn't work. All it does is make the person throw up an immediate barrier because you're flat out telling them that something they thought was true is bullshit. You need to lead people like that to the conclusion, not hand it to them.

>Shitting on the Holocaust

wew lad why is that even in there? That's like bringing up black crime during the 50's lynching era to try to discredit blacks. It's not going to change the fact that the lynchings happened and that there were jewish concentration camps.

Is the holocaust even something people blame white people for these days? I feel like OP just has a raging jew hateboner and had to slip it in there. You'd be smarter to just focus on the refugee shit instead of coming across as a literal KKK caricature.

Ye should have kept the jews out of it

So many fucking jew worshippers in this thread. "FOCUS ON ANYTHING BUT THE JEWS" are you even listening to yourself? I'd slap the shit out of you if I could you fucking cowards

youtube videos are meant to go viral

da jooz are beyond the powerlevel normies can handle

it's just bad business

It's just that it's a solid video you can even show normies until it just goes THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN.

The holohoax is a long and hard redpill for many to digest.

How do you explain this? youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
How do you explain that a video with BARBARA SPECTRE and her super jew statement got 10,000,000 views? Fuck you guys better not be goys. If so you cowards our are greatest enemy.

the slides presented were hoaxes! jesus christ it was one slide and it showed three pictures of the "aushwitz orchestra" which everyone now agrees existed, the "tattoo weasel" scandal in which thousands of american jews added numbered tattoos after the war, and the "birkenau bakery" which was claimed by the soviets to be a gas chamber and is now almost universally accepted to have been a calculated lie.

Oh boy have jews ever infiltrated this board.

completely different

not an argument. try again.

Because most people including myself believe that the holocaust did actually happen. Even if numbers were exaggerated for dramatic effect, no one is really disputing that millions of jews were indeed rounded up into camps and many of them died. What difference does it make if it was 2 million or 6 million? Some things are too large to cover up or make a pretend official story; simply because there are far too many people that would have to be lying. Someone would come forward eventually and uncover the lie. This is why most people believe USA put a man on the moon. This is why most people believe 9/11 was not an inside job. There's no way hundreds of literal fucking nobodies hired by the jews or the government or lizard people or whoever would just keep their mouths shut over something so revelational. Every major conspiracy would have a Snowden if they were true.

So because of that, throwing the word HOAX on the holocaust made this video lose a lot of credibility.

not an argument argument

The way you keep repeating yourself like a robot makes me think you're on the spectrum. Not in the Sup Forums meme way either.

A literal Sup Forums autist, fucking kek. No wonder you had the patience to edit a video like that.

IT SHOWED THREE HOAXES.
Jesus christ you cucked americans are hopeless.

Great rebuttal 10/10 you're either a jew or a coward and we all know it

Wtf I hate Poland now

you're retarded, great and accurate points have been made against you and you have ignored them

Americans in this thread
> "You can't mentioned Jews"

Mfw the most popular propaganda video has barbara spectre and her jews will be resented statement as the closing scene. How do you explain this? youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Your only argument is that normal people won't share the video if you mention Jews. Yet the most popular pol video of all time "with open gates" mentions jews without reservation. You cowards contribute nothing and only hurt our cause.

>We

You didn't do shit but make a Youtube video.

>How do you explain this?

There's nothing to explain, that exact clip is what discredited the person who made he video along with the video's supporters.
There was even a snopes article discrediting the video solely based on the clip alone.

And considering you have such an emotional reaction against anything in the video, it's pretty obvious you're viraling your shit.

I didn't make the video a fellow soldiers did. I specialize in twitter reply bots and reddit and yahoo autoresponders. I also made sure everyone in my college got a link to the open gates video. That in itself was more than any of the Americans in this thread have ever done.

Enough about me what have you done?

>holocaust was a hoax

nice job fucking up the video

see

No normie knows what any of those slides mean and they're on the screen barely long enough to read them.

i kinda agree with rainbow flag here, he should at least upload another version without the hoax part so your argument won't straight up just get shut down because muh ebil nazis

I don't have """war""" to fight so I'm not doing shit.

Open Gates >>>>>>>>>>>>>> No Apologies

The guy has no conviction in his voice and sounds like a bitch tbqh. The video is made like a Gamergate video, Open Gates was fucking based

IF YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO MENTION JEWS GRAB MOVIE MAKER BUTCHER THE VIDEO AND REUPLOAD IT

Yes, I understand that it got shared. My post (and what everyone in the thread) argument was that those people discredited the video based on that clip in the video.
Read my post again. Stop viraling your shit here

>justifying actions absolves you of guilt
>thinking this is bad
Shut up, nigger.

So cut the audio out and make your own? Take 5 minutes out of your time and contribute something to this planet before you kick the bucket.

For every "hoax" presented there are a thousand other actual pieces of evidence that support the official story on the holocaust. Photographs, individual accounts from survivors and soldiers. Thousands of people spent a lifetime trying to tell their story to younger generations so that it would not be forgotten.. Sadly no matter how hard they tried people like yourself are hellbent on naming the jew as the boogeyman, a convenient scapegoat for society's ills. Try reading an actual book on the topic, or better yet, go to he holocaust museum in DC. I have. Thousands of photos and actual artifacts..

>inb4 shooped
it's literally not

I fucking hate how in order to be anti-immigration altright supporter, i have to be put into this dumb neo-nazi box with the rest of you.

NOT AN ARGUMENT, IM STILL WAITING FOR A PROPER RESPONSE

With Open Gates was about twenty minutes long and I can only remember Jews in the last minute or two.
Also, that was cripplechan.

At least remove the unnecessary saturation next time you shill your videos.

You moved the goalposts nobody claimed the holocaust didn't happen it showed three proven hoaxes and he said he wouldn't buy the narrative or do the American tier cry for jews every Sunday.

Yeah because that would be productive

I can see the salon.com headline now...
"NEONAZI PROGOGANDA VIDEO CUTS HOLOCAUST DENIAL STATEMENT TO TRY TO NOT APPEAR TO BE EXTREME"

You won't get one. He is just some crazy leaf that post this on weekends. He eventually spergs out over the Juden and does Pretty funny desu.

If this makes salon headlines we've won haven't we? Did you just show your cards kikeboy?

He's not crazy, he's the creator of the video with a gay lisp.

Man you Americans sure worship your Jews. "PLS CANABRO CALL OUT ANYONE BUT MUH SACRED JEWS"

It's clearly an American accent.

Holy fuck m8, learn to take criticism. Your video is amateurish at best and wouldn't even tickle the ideas and morals of a lefite normie.

At least Open Gates opened a lot of people's eyes. This video is basically a circle-jerk for fedoras only, the aim is to convert, not alienate.

>three proven hoaxes

The only thing I can find supporting your weasel thing is one obviously insane holocaust denying page about one guy """"""lying"""""" about a faded tattoo. I get you're autistic, but at least focus your autism into something productive, instead of easy pickings for liberals to rightfully tear into.

This, jewish elites fucking everyone while pretending to care are bad enough to redpill normies, but the muh holohoax thing can make everything else that precedes it dismissed as kook shit in their minds. Let the normies figure the holohoax on their own, just point how it's illegal in many countries to even question it, that should get them doubting the official history.

Ok, so the word "HOAX" plastered on screen when the holocaust was mentioned was just inconvenient timing.... got it.

Never said otherwise. The creator (you) has a effiminate lisp.

I know, I just wanted to throw the molymeme back at him since he used it earlier/

who cares if it's propaganda if it fits your interests for the time being.

Check your priorities, cis scum

Man looks like the SPLC moved in. What happened? Mention anyone but the Jews? Are you serious?

It didn't call it a hoax you useful idiot. It showed three pictures of the "aushwitz orchestra" which everyone now agrees existed, the "tattoo weasel" scandal in which thousands of american jews added numbered tattoos after the war, and the "birkenau bakery" which was claimed by the soviets to be a gas chamber and is now almost universally accepted to have been a calculated lie.

Honestly, I shared Open Gates on fb and it got about 150 likes. Even people who I thought were far-left were commenting "Wow, this is horrible" or "This really opened my eyes". Hell, even my sister is anti-refugee now and she is the biggest normie I know.

This video is GG-tier

>OP this dedicated to his thread
yep, you did make the video

you fucked up

>if the opposition uses my propaganda as ammunition to ridicule me, then I've won

wewest of lads, lad.

>the amount of banter in this thread

I didn't make the video but what if I did? What the fuck happened to this board why are we now swamped in jewry and american jew lovers?

So wait, this leaf is like Sup Forums's Carl the Cuck? An idiot that tries to help his team but ends up looking like a retard? That's pretty funny desu.

now a single mention of how they betrayed Cuba

>waaah, Sup Forums didn't like my video. we're not sorry but fuck niggers and jews amirite guys?
>what happened to you guys? suck my dick pls

Exactly Carl the Cuck. You can tell by his voice hes a scrawny faggot too