A question for any Brit who voted LEAVE

How fucking stupid do you feel now?

If you don't feel stupid, that only proves how stupid you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUU10C3PggA
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/could-britain-actually-have-a-second-referendum-on-brexit/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/129823?reveal_response=yes#response-threshold
youtube.com/watch?v=X_I4wtNPv5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up Amerifat
I voted for McCain and Romney over that monkey and will vote leave to crush the pig fucker and mama Merkel

Brits should feel proud they reclaimed their independence from the EU. As an American I hope they will join us in a prosperous trade agreement and we can watch the EU crumble together.

WHAT THE FUCK

IM REALLY FUCKING THINKING NOW SHIT

Shut up burger

Dgaf the establishment is in absolute tatters. The next pm could be a woman called 'Patel', and if this happens AND she hits self destruct on Europe everything goes fucking nuts.

We're in the #yolo zone now motherfucker.

Anyone who voted leave for short term economic gain is an idiot. We won't really see if it was a good choice overall for a few years.
Will posting most the common variation of this sentence result in a ban?

Only time will tell how this pans out. Anyone got any great job offers as a result from this yet?

Maybe I should head back to the UK to get one of those coveted street sweeping, Poundland or sandwich making positions that should be relatively unfilled soon.

We should have a sticky to document everyone's turbo-boosted career progress.

I feel fine.

friendly reminder burgers are the biggest shitposters on this site.

I feel fucking stupid for voting remain
>was leave for months
>realise it could seriously hurt our economy
>vote remain for stability
>we leave
>remain crowd reveals itself to be as shitty as you could possibly imagine
>realise the economy will eventually fix itself
>will always regret voting wrong

It's trading a paper glider for a bouncing ball
Short term will be harsh but salvageable in 3 to 5 years at worst
EU would have been a constant but irremediable fall...

Best Beatles song.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUU10C3PggA

>>remain crowd reveals itself to be as shitty as you could possibly imagine

You're voting for a policy decision, not a reality TV show. Stop following crowds.

Farage says it best, gdp growth means fuck all if quality of life is bad. Kind of shocking older people voted against swaths of new immigrants who could pay their pension, a very patriotic moment

really makes you think, huh?

I never gave a shit about who was on which side, I voted based on my own judgement and regret it. I just see how garbage the remain losers are and can't help but feel a part of them

Op here. I predict that the STAY campaign will win the second referendum. What's that? You uneducated cucks didn't realize there would be another vote? Well, i guess you should have done your googling before you voted. I mean I do understand that actually researching what you're voting for is boring but now that you've evaporated more money in the first few hours after the vote than you've ever paid to the EU, how can you not commit suicide? I mean you must understand how detrimental you are to the gene pool.

If the pound crashes, my salary increases.

It was really a win-win situation for me all round.

This is probably correct. But we do have 450 million (about 100 million illegals) people living here, so we might be the biggest everything.

There isn't going to be a second referendum, Cameron even so himself you uneducated cucktard.

There's garbage on both sides

>Money that did not exist evaporated on the stock market
Oh no!

Vote for the next 100 years, not for the next week.

>If the pound crashes, my salary increases.

ahahaha

You don't have a choice. Enough people have signed the petition that its out of your hands completely. I suggest educating yourself on the things you're voting for before you hit the reply button. I mean I'm an American and i know more about your completely fucked situation than you do. How sad is that?

So fucking proud of you guys for declaring your independence and taking your democracy back. Fucking awesome.

Op is a fag and no one loves him

I'm not paid in GBP m8.

Would you like to look up the phrase long term effects?

Also no shit you're OP look above your post

Idealism in its dumbest form

Can't wait.

Haha, you're clearly not familiar with the European method of democracy. They will either vote until they get the result that the globalists desire or they'll just ignore the referendum altogether.

>I can't think for myself so I have to define myself via in-groups
Sad!

I'm thinking you're fucking stupid and blown the fuck out

Referendums in the Uk come from parliament not the EU dumb Yank.

You've suaded me, I'm a #remainiac now

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/could-britain-actually-have-a-second-referendum-on-brexit/

Professor Vernon Bogdanor, one of Britain’s foremost constitutional experts said a second referendum is “highly unlikely”.

"He told The Telegraph: 'I don’t think the EU will wish to bargain any further, they will take this vote as final.'"

Nice bait though, you did try I'll give you that, 2/10 you at least made me reply...

Says the country that found lots of bush votes under a table...

>caring abut it
tharts why u have a tinnie in my had and you
don't

You mean the petition that has only about a third of its signatures from actual UK residents? That's cute. Day of the rope soon, juden

OP HERE DON'T GIVE A CHUCK IF YOU KNOW IT ALREADY. You will lose the next vote 60/40 minimum. And my mom loves me if no one she made me chicken tenders tonight and I LOVE YOU MOM THANK GOD YOU AREN'T A BRITKEK.

report and ignore.

OP HERE AGAIN don't argue with me about the laws you agreed to 40 years ago.

Sup Forums what is a good summary of long term benefits of the brexit

>not reading my post
I don't define myself by the remain groups, I never did, I simply regret my vote and don't want to be associated with them because if it

Reported for the STONE COLD TRUTH

What's the matter Shlomo? Did your hedge fund take a hit as a result of Brexit?

I feel stupider having read the OP

>actually believes that the mud-flood and liability for unpaid denbts is a good thing

Ass rape by vindictive EU politicians.

so when the fuck can WE separate from Britain?

there won't be a second referendum retard. it took about a year just to get the first one organized an the tories aren't going to waste their time when 52% voted to leave at 70% turnout.

the retarded petition would damn britain to an eternity of endless referendums on the issue. they're going to shoot the cucks down since demanding 75% turnout if the vote is below 60% for either side is fucking insane. and Cameron sure as fuck isn't going to go create a situation that will make him look even more of a cunt after he resigned.

you lost, britain won. get over it.

>u r stoopid
>if u dnt feel stoopid u r stoopid

Ive never had more replies in any of my previous threads so I WIN FOREVER.

parliament will shoot it down even if you get every single remain voter to sign it. they're not going to waste their time organizing another referendum next year when they're going to invoke article 50 in October.

>le immigrants are good for the economy meme

Those same immigrants majority opt to be on benefits rather than do anything meaningful. The ones that do decide to make money get into drug laundering, night club management or hire a kebab van. Immigrants aren't what's keeping the UK's economy afloat, they are worthless in every sense of the word.

Gosh they care about the future of their people and culture more than the economy god, they myst be stupid goy.

You don't get it. THERE IS GOING TO BE A SECOND VOTE. 2+ MILLION PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SIGNED THE PETITION SO THE EU AND THE UK DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE IN THIS MATTER. YOU AUTOMATICALLY WILL HAVE A SECOND VOTE. I understand that you weren't alive back then when you joined the EU but it's not up to you anymore. Honestly Google it. You fucked up. America doesn't want you. The EU doesn't want you. You are going to have to give up alot to get back in, and i promise you, you will try to get back in.

Nigel Farage doesn't care about you.

what can i say, feeding the troll is fun

I'm not a troll. I'm Hexxus. I'm the evil that you secretly want to win.

Nigel Farage cares more about the British people than Jean Claude Juncker.

I feel great.

It's hilarious seeing all the dick heads moan and squabble about it on facebook like they've all of a sudden taken a hiatus on their self centered shitty lives and became political intellectuals for the briefest of moments.

My grandad moved here from Italy before the EU or common market was even a thing. Fuck every single one of you calling us leavers fascists and xenophobes, by that logic you lot are fucking communists.

Lots of butthurt apologists that can't stand there shitty left wing opinion being disregarded, a bunch of crybabies that are an embarrassment to our country.

Oh and someone needs to lock Nicola Sturgeon up, fuck me.

But 2 million people didn't "sign" the petition. /Pol has proven tonight that this petition is one giant fraud.

How else can you explain that Vatican City, which has about 450 residents, accounts for at least 13,000 "signatures" on the ballot?

But what happens when the EU forces you to accept foreign workers to get a decent trade deal? What's that? You think you can close your borders and still gain access to the common market? Oh wait, you don't know what the common market is, do you?

not an argument

>punitive coercion

This is why the globalists will fall. What sort of leverage does the EU economy have to exclude rich trade partners like the UK? They're currently drowning in denbts swept under the rug and suffering the effects of the RU trade embargo.

Also a petition;
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/129823?reveal_response=yes#response-threshold

gg, easy.

the petition is only to get parliament to consider it you retard.

petition don't magically become laws because a bunch of people sign them.

Literally not an argument. 0/10 Low energy. Literally no effort went into this.

Go back to the lebbit echo chamber. World economy being shit is no fault to another other than the scumfucks who've rigged it since 1912.

Britain was fine as fuck before the EEC and later EU. It'll be fine after.

They'll simply seek new trade partners.

See: Flag related.

I feel pretty fucking comfy M8, sure I'm not arrogant enough to say this turbulence worries me but Europe seems to be pretty keen to come to an amicable agreement, the establishment has been given a bloody nose and pig fucker has retreated to his porcine cave.

Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=X_I4wtNPv5w

Were obviously going to accept foreign workers regardless of a trade deal or not.

Honestly, if freedom of movement remained the same or EU members had some sort of fast track visa I wouldn't mind.

I voted for democracy, that was the only factor.

I'm too drunk to put together a coherent response so you win. The UK will leave the EU and everyone will rejoice at having their nation back. Congrats. Select all images with trees.

We're all fucked anyway. I'd just rather we fuck ourselves than be fucked by the EU.

It's also the best thing that could have happened comedy-wise. Lefties are so fucking devastated that we could easily repair the shocks to the economy by exporting salt.

I also won a decent bet on Leave winning (£50 at 8/1), so I'm actually pretty happy about it all desu.

I was about to reply seriously and then I noticed your flag

You're right the EU means nothing but austerity for the UK working class to fund the denbts and recklessness of banana-republic economies and the banking cartels.

Globalism isn't about lifting everyone up, it's about bringing us down.

It's going to be back and forth game of chiken. The UK does not have any leverage either.

I bunch of that EU debt is owed to the UK, and if they default on it the UK would be fucked. That little referendum hasn't made the UK any less exposed to a EU crisis.

>2+ MILLION PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SIGNED THE PETITION

And 17 million people have already voted to leave. Fuck off, you commie shill. You don't get to keep forcing people to recast their votes until they give you the result you want.

As an American, I don't understand why other people don't see the value in their own sovereignty.

Even if you lose a few percentage GDP gain over the next few years, what is the price of being ruled by yourselves rather than other men from other countries?

How do you not feel shame for being such a cuckold?

>2015+1
>not being paid in good boy points

m8...

Everyone is exposed to an EU collapse, just as everyone was exposed the US collapse of 2008. At least now when it happens the EU won't be in a position to dictate that the UK go guarantor on the liabilities of every shit country in the union.

Exactly. The US was always the one most like Britain, because they rebelled against infringement of their English rights. Rights that they felt carried over to the colony.

Your state is ruled over by the federal government right?

What's the difference?

>How do you not feel shame for being such a cuckold?

Globalists, user. Globalists everywhere. Viewing yourself as anything but a citizen of the EU is the ultimate evil.

the people who voted leave knew their would be a financial panic, you fucking moron

the difference is, they were willing to sacrifice a little economic security for the long term democratic rights and sovereignty that had been taken from them

I am gassing the American OP is either a FILTHY MERCHANT or an immigrant with NO LOVE OF COUNTRY

Despite the frequent friction between the state and federal government, the federal government is not some disconnected entity. It's made up of representatives elected by the American people.

If Canadians and Mexicans got to elect people to our Congress and pass laws affecting Americans then you'd better fucking believe some shit would be going down here too.

The difference is that the federal government is run by my countrymen who respect the history and culture of the nation (for the most part).
They are not foreigners making my laws that I am paying taxes for.

If the US was in an EU-type scheme with Canada and Mexico, and they were forcing laws onto us, I would extremely pissed.

> Two days into FREEDOM
> Markets back to normal
> India, China and Canada has already begun bi-lateral trade talks for deals.
> Liberals crying so hard they could supply our salt demand for years.
> German market already begging the EU not to impose tariffs on us.
> Inspired anti-EU campaigns across the continent

Feeling pretty great desu

Then the USA and UK went on to become the strongest allies in history. The man in the street feeling in the UK was just as per the no taxation without representaion feeling of revolutionary America.

Many people weren't just mad about the swarms of immigrants changing their society, they were much angrier over the fact that they had absolutely no say in the matter. If there had been past elections where that had been a voiced policy and the popular vote carried it, then I gather the change would be more palatable.

I swear to jobs i had the ultimate weapon response to all of you Brits that disagree but my browser sucks and crashed and i don't feel like typing it all out again so just take my word for it cid highwind onimusha tensai gun ho.

This is the problem I have with most remainfags, the only points they have are issues that will happen in the short term due to the shift.

The pound has already bounced back close to where it was before the artificial just when remain was in the lead on Friday, and it's been all but 48 fucking hours.

Yes it'll be bumpy, but in the long term it'll be far better.

It's ironic that all the millennial cucks are screaming 'OLDFAGS RUINED OUR FUTURE' when the future is much brighter outside of the EU.

>Liberals crying so hard they could supply our salt demand for years
> Inspired anti-EU campaigns across the continent
Chicken soup for the soul.

To bad the people do the negotiations are politicians that will do anything to avoid collapse instead of some aussie shit poster.

Avatar was such a shit remake of that movie.

They're projecting.
They call Leave-voters fascists, even though it's them who are ignoring and disrespecting the democratic process, not Leave-voters.
They don't see why Leave has won because they have never witnessed the effect multiculturalism and all the relevant memes have had on society from within their precious majority-white communities. God forbid they expose themselves to that, it would destroy their narrative.

The beauty of it all is that it's now out there for all the British people to see, instead of just those who go looking for it on the internet.

>I voted based on my own judgement and regret it
hey at least your cucked side didn't win.