Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GSgWzmR_-c
youtube.com/watch?v=0EpC2T00PAE
youtube.com/watch?v=ztABYog5x3o
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_qy_hH_vY
youtube.com/watch?v=4puUo4OYViE
jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>action hero gets overconfident thanks to past successes and walks into an unwinnable fight

>action hero falls into a depression, which they are only saved from by the death of a friend or an inspiring speech from a love interest/former rival

>action hero gets a haircut, shaves, or switches to a different set of clothes/armor to signify a personal change

>find qt girl on the internet
>shes a lesbian

>qt girl seems to be a lesbian
>turns out she's just bi

(Dodgeball did this, as did a couple other movies iirc)

>movie has a beginning, middle and end

can't help but love this trope

>hero returns to fight villain again, this time learning from their past mistake in some way

So this is a guy right?

Fuck off, Aristotle.

no, a lesbian

>action hero
>has really good social skills and witty charm

Nope, just some bi tumblr chick

I wish

>the fight begins to turn against the hero as their new way of fighting isn't working for some reason
>hero stumbles upon some new revelation to win, often provided in the form of an inspiration quote from an ally

Rocky III, Rocky IV, Dark Knight Rises, the Matrix, the Matrix Reloaded, and the Matrix Revolutions...

Does she have nudes?

>being this impure

Rocky II, as well.

No, but she has some bikini pics and she's flat as a board so you're not missing much. Still cute as heck though

>cute despite flat
>not cute because flat

>also an sjw

>Thinks "lesbians" don't want some cock deep down.

>that receding hair line

"I'm insecure that I can't fight"

Why is she so freakishly skinny?

Post yours

>the Matrix, the Matrix Reloaded, and the Matrix Revolutions...

Maybe that's why the sequels were so disappointing. The Wachowskis only slightly twisted their own formula for each one. Hell, the final fight in Revolutions is basically the same as the fight in the original (not talking about the DBZ flying stuff, but Smith's dialogue, the hand-to-hand stuff, even Neo's "come on" hand gesture).

youtube.com/watch?v=7GSgWzmR_-c

youtube.com/watch?v=0EpC2T00PAE

Although I suppose by the standards of some sequels it wasn't so bad. Imagine if JJ Abrams had directed those last two movies...

Which makes her perfect. SJWs love spics/refugees/blacks, and I'm a half-black, half-spic son of a refugee :)

just making an observation, no need to get all defensive

what's her(his) tumbler?

>sad version of the main theme plays slowly as the hero mopes

Dude, that's "freakishly skinny" to you? Do you live in Alabama or something? She's definitely skinny, but not like anorexia-tier.

>hero sarcastically throws a villain's catchprase back in their face just before the end

Maybe it's the alcohol, but god damn, there are so many movies that do all of these things. It almost feels lazy.

>SJWs love spics/refugees/blacks
They like the idea, not the reality

That's stupid. It's badass when he takes hits but keeps going. No hits is just even more unrealistic than it should be.

Wow this was actually the only pic where she was cute. That's a relief.

>movie starts
>some stuff and shit happens
>ends
>go back to vidya

>implying

Why are all the perfect ones lesbians?

>hero with zero qualifications is put in charge of an entire army, country, or occupies some other position they have no business being in given their age/experience

Literally every Star Wars movie, Narnia, Harry Potter, arguably LOTR with the way Aragorn just shows up and takes command everywhere he goes...

fight me

Aragon is a ranger of the north with insane combat and leadership experience, and even we're he not his divine right makes it irrelevant.

Exactly. He's a ranger, he's spent his entire life hunting orcs, tracking people, doing wilderness shit....he's not qualified to command an army or defend a siege. And divine right means fuck all when he's not in Gondor...

>lesbian

She claims to be bi. Like most of Sup Forums, she'll get with either gender under the right circumstances

aragorn is almost 90 and has plenty of experience leading troops

sure about that?

"her" tumbler mentioned something about MtF and using correct pronounce

Would that stop you?

it mentions her "preferred pronouns" because shes a huge SJW who believes that you should never assume peoples pronouns in order not to upset them, so she lets people know hers upfront

she'll actually respond to almost any question if you talk to her on tumbl

Nah, she's a chick. Her profile says "she/her pronouns", please because she's one of those people who think that everyone should have to say how they want to be identified. Plus she played softball in middle school (mentions it one of those "here, read my life story!"-type posts on her tumblr), which is a sport exclusively for women. So unless she transitioned when she was like 5...

ok, thanks for clearing that up.

I was very confused, but now I can jerk off without feeling weird about it.

I'd sure bend her over a barrel and show her the 50 states if you know what I mean

I unironically loved Revolutions, I'll never understand the hate. It's well above average.

They like the idea until they see the reality, I've seen some of my white SJW classmates get "redpilled" when they bought cheap apartments in the shitty neighborhoods where most of my people come from. The handful of us who are basically "white" on the inside, for whatever reason, though, tend to be gold. They're a bit condescending, but they usually mean well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztABYog5x3o

If I somehow ''had'' to rape someone, I'd pick a lesbian tbph

Aragon was the leader of his people and he was raised by some elves to be king, he just was pretending to be stone random because he didn't want the responsibility.

Her being bi and an SJW only makes her more likely to be willing to do anal

Seems kind of mean-spirited. A straight or bi girl would enjoy it at least a little bit.

same

What's her name?

True enough, but as far as dating goes you'll usually see white SJW girls going for white guys. Especially the little mousy ones like that Chell cosplayer.

Reloaded was nice too. The opening 20 minutes or so were absolutely fantastic, on par with the 1st movie (went downhill after that, sadly).

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_qy_hH_vY

>tfw her tits are too small for that costume but you reassure her that it fits her perfectly

yes based Bi Girl is back but the thing is it's a dude.

Yeah it's a dude, her original tumblr page pretty much says something along the lines of "i go by Her/she" implying something along the lines that she's most likely MtF. The images most of you got are from different boards or that one tumblr page that reblogs everything she posts.

t. guy who found her original page that one thread a couple months ago

t. guy whos been talking to her every now and then for almost a year now

Nah, it's not a dude. Just one of those women who believes so strongly in the idea of calling people by her preferred gender that she tells everyone up front that she wants she/her pronouns.

>The images most of you got are from different boards or that one tumblr page that reblogs everything she posts.

Nah, I got all the pictures from her tumblr. She put all this info out there herself, there was a big long post about her life story and struggle and whatever about how her and her fat friend were lesbians.

Proofs NOW

Also the mansion fight. I know that whole section of the movie was bad (vampires and werewolves lol), but that one scene really was terrific.

youtube.com/watch?v=4puUo4OYViE

>Yeah it's a dude, her original tumblr page pretty much says something along the lines of "i go by Her/she" implying something along the lines that she's most likely MtF.

i wish that were so, but almost everyone on tumblr puts up their "preferred pronouns" regardless of them being cis or trans.

these people are psychos you must understand

If I remember correctly she goes running a lot, she likes to run recreatioanally

>Seems kind of mean-spirited. A straight or bi girl would enjoy it at least a little bit.

Well I dunno, I figure it would be kinda cool to be the first dick entering a lesbian vagina in years (if ever)
And if she ever turns out to really appreciate it and moan while saying ''Oh gooooddddd it feels so good!!!! fuck me!'', then that'd be equally rad

Your opinion is a bit wrong, though. Reloaded is great all throughout, almost as good as M1.
M3 is utter trash.

If that's what you're after, you could just try to find a virgin girl

implying there are any who are under 250lbs

ok, link to tumbler please, and youtube channnel, or whatever medium she/he is on please

Not going to spoonfeed you, faggot

Its really weird, no threads I've seen her in has anyone responded to this question. I'm starting to think she was just meme'd into existence

>Well I dunno, I figure it would be kinda cool to be the first dick entering a lesbian vagina in years (if ever)

Lesbians still shove stuff up there all the time, though. I'm sure, that as realistic as fleshlights are becoming nowadays, that the dildo industry is innovating just as much. Doubt she'd notice much of a difference between your dick and the rubber/plastic thing that her Wicca Priestess fucked her with last week.

I think you mean >implying there are any over 18. Because there aren't, unless they're extremely religious, extremely shy, or ugly (they all tend to go hand-in-hand).

no, im keeping her all to myself

I think the autists who post her simultaneously want to share her and keep her to ourselves. And honestly, if you're not capable of finding here with like the 50 images that have been posted.....

lol, see ? this guy gets it

She doesn't want to talk to pedestrians like you

I think the person posting all these pics has taken the time to edit them all so that you can't reverse image search. Just tried on all of them and all have no results except a few to other archived threads, where there are still no answers.

>extremely shy
Yeah, I know one of these. Despite the autistic screeching from /r9k/ there are shy virgin girls out there who aren't ugly by any standards. But they may as well be non-existent because they never leave the house.

:^)

Cause they can bangs chicks. Regular women goes for men, real chicks enjoy each other.

>there's only one person posting chellfu ITT

thanks for your autistic level of research

First of all, there are at least two of us. And second, I just downloaded them straight from her tumblr and re-uploaded them. I don't have the time or energy to edit photos, I'm a depressed alcoholic who is both a full-time student and a full-time wageslave.

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/archive

>insulting me for my autism when I'm drunkposting on Sup Forums on a wednesday night or maybe it's a tuesday

you can't hurt what is already at rock bottom

you're a dead man

get rekt you stingy faggot

I love you, my brother

Come on man, don't do that. Sup Forums destroys everything it touches. Remember what Sup Forums did to that girl who made dumb cute comics? Or what /lit/ did to that sweet girl who just wanted to review 19th century books?

We're sick, sick people, both on an individual and collective level. You're just going to scare this poor girl.

wew

You magnificent bastard

Its now my mission to post this link anytime I see her picture from now on, requested or not.

I like the fact that she keeps on writing, even in the face of her "everyone counts" fanbase. It's just nice to see, seems like she genuinely enjoys what she does so good on her.

All the anons bitching about how girls aren't sweet/genuine/intellectual anymore, then they take this genuinely sweet girl who wants to talk about 19th century literature and scare the shit out of her....

Sarah's doing fine, isn't she?

Easy there reddit, you don't need to spit-shine his dick just for hammering a few words into google

Not that he didn't want the responsibility, just that he didn't want to be seen as acting like a king without a kingdom. He wouldn't even step foot inside Gondor until the last battle was won.

>Doubt she'd notice much of a difference between your dick and the rubber/plastic thing that her Wicca Priestess fucked her with last week.

There's more to it than the physical motion of an object entering a vagina.
No dildo will ever feel like a warm, ''alive'' dick, and her lesbian gf can't fuck her with a strap-on the way a masculine and dominant man would

>implying something along the lines that she's most likely MtF

Not really, she exists in a =n environment where a female can choose to use male pronouns and it's not only acceptable but encouraged.