What if he can't go to WC??

then he will not go to the world cup

Sure am glad >we're not in CONMEBOL lads. We'd be in 8th place at least.

>iceland in argentina out
what a time to be alive

It's time to change the European qualifier format

Iceland is actually decent. North America and Asia should each forfeit a spot for the greater good of the event.

dempsey is huge

Messi will go to the WC. Fairly or not.

Same to Ibra in 2010, Ruimney in 2008, media cry about it, but now is it in asteroids.

Iceland would demolish Argentina.

What did he mean by this?

>now is it in asteroids
It is?

Messi are bigger than both those players combined. FIFA won't allow it. They'll make sure Argentina qualifies somehow.

You bored, Korea?

>41 countries
>3.5 qualify
Nah, that's about right for concacaf

>scotland goes to WC
>messi doesnt

jej

What did he mean by this?

Yeah

... What?

>4u

Which of the teams ahead of Argentina will (((they))) suddenly find guilty of some rule violation, ending in point deduction and argies going to the wc?

>argentina not in the world cup
>ronaldo carries his team to the final
>wins it
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
honestly i wouldnt mind

PerĂº and Chile probably. But I believe Fifa already made a decision about those points and I don't think they are going to backpedal the decision now.

Paraguay , chile , or peru

How the fuck does fucking Africa get more direct qualification spots than South America? It should be 5.5 spots for CONMEBOL and 4 for CAF.

>Implying FIFA will allow him to not be in the WC
Top lel

Maybe not this World Cup, but in future I think FIFA should just be completely open about wanting the best players there and make an All-Star team of players whose countries didn't qualify.
It's obviously commercial and arguably not in the spirit of the game, but you could also say it would be more inclusive to smaller countries who have no chance of qualifying, but may have a star player who can represent them.
Maybe make a rule that the All-Star team can only select X number of players from each country (so you can't just send the whole Argentina squad if they fail to qualify).
At the last World Cup you would have had the likes of Alaba, Bale and Zlatan all together.
This World Cup you could potentially have Messi and Ronaldo together. People will mock this idea, but they'd definitely watch.

Even though I like that idea, I hope it never happens. I like it the same way I like reading about "execution by elephant" or watching a ChrisChan video.

>execution by elephant
>I hope it never happens
fagget

You seem to have read my post upside down and back to front, you dopey Pedro sod.