How do we fix the Eastern music industry?

How do we fix the Eastern music industry?

Attached: 8F148E1A-28E0-4759-94BD-9AB5B859B93E.jpg (1242x1453, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYb7_yZXWpE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCPwpcurYns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im asian

They've got the right idea.

contemporary hip hop would have been banned in 1950's America, it's not THAT bizarre.

spotted the virgin

What is an Eastern music industry..
It's whatever and reactionary
China's government can get up in arms about non-mainstream culture too

Based chinks.

Hahahaha keep dreaming
It's annoying cause you'd think these dorks would start bitching perceived economic systems

liberal capitalist democracies do not ban music or free speech.
It commodifies it and makes a profit off of it

China is a communist country with no democracy. They can ban anything they want

Get new binoculars, soyboy. Those are obviously broken.

hip hop in its current form would 100% be illegal in the 50's. don't be a retard.
it just didn't exist because of the technology, and black culture wasn't what it is now.

Because nobody wants this degeneracy in their country.

Like, you know that song minnie the moocher is about a prostitute?
This is in 1930's america

youtube.com/watch?v=vYb7_yZXWpE

you dont know shit about music or politics you retard.

alot of jazz and blues music is about sex and drugs and its just more subtle

You know, for all the disgusting shit and subhuman behavior in China, I respect them for banning an obvious subversive culture from their borders. Any sane country can take a look at the US and nope the fuck out of any type of nig culture.

im asian and we cant

You should get some new glasses since you can't look so well at the mirror you low t beta cuck soy shill

Should the headline be "China fights cultural appropriation"?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCPwpcurYns

Today's hiphop (especially) is fucking trash, he's right

>Today
You must be listening to some bad music then.
Most club hits and popular radio rap isn't taken so seriously, like country pop.

You didn't get it
Trap and low IQ culture is shoved down everyone's throat everywhere, its shit. Deal with it.

>Trap and low eye queue
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Why do you use a Rick and Morty copypasta to reply to that, Jamal?

>Why do you use a Rick and Morty copypasta to reply to that, Jamal?
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Ship them our blacks and ban hip hop in the states.

Looks like they're already working on it.

Attached: chinarap.jpg (600x600, 192K)

Stop caring about what china thinks, lol

There is no Eastern music industry. China, Korea and Japan and other countries all have their own separate industries.

>Anti-Blackness Goes East
Take it from a guy whose best friend is married to a Chinese woman: Chinese people are racist as fuck, and pretty much always have been.

Why is this thread arbitrarily refusing to bump to page 1?

Based