Most redpilled career

most redpilled career

>pic not related

NEET

fpbp

Yes jerking off the anime is great and will be a valuable asset in the coming race war.

Trades where you provide an actual service to someone and don't jew them out of their money

Agreed. But what's the best trade? Been thinking about applying for an electrician apprenticeship.

Doctors are some of the most blue-pilled people I know. Almost all of them have lived their entire lives in a bubble.
t. doctor

Cultural anthropologist

computer programmer

Selling electronics in some shady place and Jewing the money out of inexperienced customers.

Salesman here, I have lvl 54 Persuasion Skills.

Finishing up a degree in Comp Sci though, hoping to get into software sales.

Also check my double fucking dubs

Farming

same here senpai

I don't know where to even start, do I need school and apprenticeship experience or what

>Current Year
>Not using CHA as your dump stat

Really? I'd think you'd get to see some of the worse humanity has to offer, the victims of crime and social diseases n such?

Can you expand upon this for me? I'm gonna go into med school and want to become a surgeon.

Is it just faith in the system and such, or are doctors generally blue-pilled in the SJW sense as well?

Accountant

Farmer.

Racial Justice Activism

I'm an ER doctor in Canada, my white colleagues are red-pilled. Its our residents and medical students that don't know what way is up...

See

Defense contractor

autism

you are exactly the type of person that thinks they are the shit but everybody laughs at behind their back

mopping fap booths

Hey man, dont mean to make you write an essay but Im going to med school in the fall and was wondering how stressful it was and how stressful residency is? I know its capped at 80 hours for residencies but I hear some programs wipe their ass with it.

It depends... All residencies are stressful, what specialization are you thinking of going into (you won't know for sure until your fourth year). Medical school is brutal, but getting in is harder than graduating (98% graduation rate in Canada). I'm bored tonight so ask me anything you want.

Im looking into carpentry. After November if California legalizes cannabis ill start my own business or just join one in the weed boom.

Yeah, you and everyone else, it will be worthless by then.

Nuclear weapons scientist

Feels good to know that when the HAPPENING arrives, your work will kill literally billions of foreigners

what is the oldest you think someone should be to go to med school?

what dudeweed?

its going to be a big industry.
not to mention hemp

28. No older.

Probably surgery but like you said you don't really know until later. I do know that surgery is particuarly stressful and from what I understand EM is pretty crazy because of having to switch your sleep schedule. Im just worried about the time commitments and whether Ill have enough time to detox and relax considering people say even though you work a lot you also have to study on your own time as well.

would you say 22 is too young? I am starting in the fall