Has the comic book industry always been filled with degenerates or is it a recent thing?

Has the comic book industry always been filled with degenerates or is it a recent thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comics_Code_Authority
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you kidding me?

No, I don't read comics

is this for real

i thought the writers of Dredd would specifically be against the Eu for being LITERALLY the kind of thing presented in Dredd comics.

Not to mention,

>takes place in America
>lampooning a current british political figure

for shame, 2000AD. for shame.

It was always filled with sexual fantasies. My favorite is when that villain mind controlled all the female heroines and all the female villains and fucked them.

This is fucking pathetic. Why do people in the arts always get so political. They are glorifying the stripping of free speech. I don't find this funny or cute. Fuck off leftist.

Comic book and super hero genre has always been jewish influenced.

The whole concept of mutants. Jews believe they are like mutants, special but discriminated against. Superman is Jewish. How new are you?

If it's anything like Crossed Comics then yes

I'll just leave this here

Since you obviously don't know shit about comics why do you give a shit?

kek confirms
comic books confirmed the bluestpill of media

Always to a degree, but the fanbase has become particularly cancerous as of late.

>It's an "I don't read comics, but here let me comment on them anyway" episode
>It's a rerun

>Has the comic book industry always been filled with degenerates or is it a recent thing?

No, just Marvel.

take THIS you racist bigots

Depends on the writer. Some of the characters/ arcs are red pilled. Deathstroke/ Batman come to mind.
Shit like x-men and spiderman are cucked.

always

20th Century 2000 A.D. =/= 21st Century 2000 A.D.

I cannot believe what I just read....

>Yous be helpin those other folk. Now gibsmedat too, muhfugga bix nood!
>I...I don't want to.

Who is that turbopoof?

Comics like these are actually tacit support.
They have the "big bad dude" make his argument eloquently and then have the good guy haul them off so the author doesn't get accused.

But it was the "bad dude" making the eloquent argument and getting the most words in.

The author supports whomever he lets buy the most advertising space in his work.

>batman
DC is best. Marvel is just getting cucked more every year now.

You can't take a billionaire who had both of his parents killed in front of him and turn him into a hugging loving candy giving leftist. Batman works specifically against that, otherwise it wouldn't make sense at all.

>the hall of just-us
>all of them wearing Dredd badges

that will never not be funny.

even though it was clearly pro-gay shit

>have powers
>help everyone but the blacks

Sounds pretty based to me.

Is Nigel even against immigration?
thought he was against uncontrolled immigration like uncontrolled water consumption.

Is this real?

>comic book industry always been filled with degenerates
The Comic Code Authority came into existence for that very reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comics_Code_Authority

older Dredd was good

That's relatively within Batman's character though.

He stands for justice, safety, etc. The entire reason he takes on the persona is because half of what he does doesn't actually comply with the legal system.

I'd say DC fucked up somewhat by having cops start shooting black people and not punishing the cops if they fucked up (Batman isn't exactly someone you try to sneak around), but it's entirely possible Batman would go on a crusade against cops, just the same as he would criminals.

Hell, I don't think he even makes that distinction. He only affiliates with the GCPD because they at least try to uphold the law (but not justice, which is why the whole beatdown thing happens).

Still pisses me off they bring politics into this shit though.

What the fuck is this? Wasn't Dredd about a fascisct judge disctatorship where democrats are shot on sight? Since when it became libshit?

Shouldn't the bridge collapse?

Since liberals became the fascists. They do what sells.

Dredd has always been about unjust arrests like this.It's a British company. OP doesn't know what he's talking about

I don't get it, I thought Red Skull was supposed to be a bad guy?

We also know there have been cops who have over stepped their bounds. BLM though has ruined any good discussion on actual shit cops. They've poisoned the topic.

>tfw comic books have become blatent political propaganda

>become

Always were.

I wish we'd go back to Batman just bieng a billionaires who hated criminal and goverment equally

Pic related

>I don't know who the X-men are
>I don't know what Supermans story is

You're a fucking retard

I see that Sup Forums reads about the same amount of comics that Sup Forums does. i.e. none of them

>a Dredd MC story
I find this really difficult to believe.

I wasn't talking about Dredd specifically, I was talking about comic books in general.

Well enlighten us o great oh wait it's an aussie shitposting.

Jesus Christ Almighty. Even Judge Dredd?? Well... I act surprised but I am a comic book artist and I have to hide my power level around all my comic book artist friends so this shouldn't be shocking. But Judge Dredd?! Really? Of all the fucking characters who you would feel might be safe from the leftist faggotry, if should be Judge fucking Dredd for fuck sake.

xmen is about niggers(MLK and Malcolm X) and i dunno what he means about superman

Xmen as the other guy said is about racial differences and Superman is obviously about immigrants, home vs heritage.

This shit shouldn't even require you to have ever even read a comic. It's all over practically every xmen film.

>inb4 'but i'm a contrarian that doesn't watch movies'

Comic fags need the rope

There's a world of difference between subtely telling people it's wrong to discriminate against people based on characteristics they have no control over and putting your pseudo-fascist wank fantasies about your political opponents being punished in an issue of your comic.

Does this count as lawful parody or is it qualified for defamation/libel charges?

>>You can't take a billionaire who had both of his parents killed in front of him and turn him into a hugging loving candy giving leftist.
>Ben Al-Fleck is going to write, direct, and star in the next Batman movie
>Ben Affleck, a major fundraiser and campaign fund bundler for the DEMs
>Now has 100% control over a superhero who's superpower is "born rich"
If there's one man who can do it, they found him.