WHY DOESN'T Sup Forums CONSIDER QUARANTINE A 10/10 ELECTRONIC MASTERPIECE?! HUH?! ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW

WHY DOESN'T Sup Forums CONSIDER QUARANTINE A 10/10 ELECTRONIC MASTERPIECE?! HUH?! ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW.

Attached: QuarantineLaurelHalo.jpg (600x600, 128K)

fruity album cover

Cause it’s an 8 at best

nyc hell 3am is better singing-on-top-of-minimalist-electronics core
boys win again!!!

This pretty much. It's a great album though.

don't post this album. all the plebs will flock to it. let the people who know, know. it's a god damn 10.

Damn The Simpsons looks like THAT

don't kid yourself, it was released in 2012 and it's an 8

just saw laurel halo play a week or so back
its was great

I discussed that cover in a university essay about stereotypical images of Japanese culture as I couldn't be bothered to get off of Sup Forums and do my own research

Listening now OP. Fuck this is pretty goddamn good.

>singing-on-top-of-minimalist-electronics core
Suicide is best album in that core

sneed

Its a 10, or at least a 9. Light + space probably makes it a 10

For me, its the terrible vocals

Or the mix, I bet most of these songs probably sound 100% better live, too bad John Peel is dead, a Peel Session of this stuff would be awesome

This
Even thou I wouldn't consider the instrumentation on this album "minimal", it's just so poorly mixed in the background that its hard to tell whats actually going on

Not a bad album but too much wasted potential, when I played it for a friend he asked me "are these the demos for the new Knife album?"

Attached: Capture.png (149x15, 1K)

Attached: 1512808904465.jpg (720x720, 87K)

wtf

The album cover is pretty neat desu. :^)

Why do you find it just an 8? Granted, that's already a high score, but I'm just curious why Quarantine doesn't push you into considering it as perfection.

I wouldn't describe it as minimalist even though it has an Ambient bent to it. There's constant nuance to be discovered throughout the album even in the hazy, ethereal atmosphere.

Based, but I still would like to share this amazing album though.

Lucky. Everything she does is basically gold. Chance of Rain is incredible and Dust was 2017 AOTY material.

I know right? I remember first listening to it and being blown away especially when "Thaw" kicked in.

"Light + Space" is one of the most incredible closers I've listened to. It's soul-crushing and life-affirming. It makes me feel like I'm in Heaven. ;_;

Aaaaaand, here we go. The criticism about the vocals. Why do you find her vocals terrible? She's not off-pitch firstly. Is it due to her vocals not being expressive enough or what exactly?

Interesting. I haven't heard that brought up before. Does the mix seem muddy in a sense then? I find her production to be fine. The mixing of the vocals may not exactly be polished, but still, there is clarity all around with the mixing.

n-n-nani? :o

Attached: laurelhalo.jpg (1600x1064, 241K)

One of my favorites
amazing album, Morcom is so beautiful
>80s kid

WORDS ARE JUST WORDS
WORDS ARE JUST WORDS

Attached: 1416597957099.jpg (1280x720, 91K)