Share the last song you've cried to Sup Forums

Share the last song you've cried to Sup Forums

Don't be shy, we're all friends here

Attached: 1518583532685.jpg (494x490, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNrXDrs352g
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKo_n8U1_c
youtube.com/watch?v=jaCFxyNgmG0
youtube.com/watch?v=OSy8Ti2rh7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PDtySU1ulDc
youtube.com/watch?v=4JdqsHH4iBc
youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk
youtube.com/watch?v=8hOiWX1zuuo
youtube.com/watch?v=JXcV6dOMUZs
youtube.com/watch?v=p2FkMY_Zi5M
youtube.com/watch?v=xDcI1zIwpRI
youtube.com/watch?v=4BJ9LGCAcxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=hNrXDrs352g

Attached: 1515145037304.jpg (400x400, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wxKo_n8U1_c

I listened to Brothers by Mary Gauthier specifically to see if it would make me cry, it did, then I thought if I listened to a cover of the Mother song Pollyanna would I cry, and I cried very hard. Those songs generally make me cry. I just kind of felt like crying a couple hours ago. Then I went bkac to listening to replacements

How do you cry?

youtube.com/watch?v=jaCFxyNgmG0

probably something like In the Passing Light of Day by Pain of Salvation, was listening to a lot of depressing music last week after my grandad died

youtube.com/watch?v=OSy8Ti2rh7Y

youtube.com/watch?v=PDtySU1ulDc

one of these prolly

Attached: gybe.jpg (355x324, 46K)

I can't remember, at some point down the road you just stop feeling.

Randomly started playing when I was on a train and got me by surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JdqsHH4iBc

>Sun Kil Moon - I Can’t Live Without My Mothers Love.

I heard it a day before my mothers 50th birthday, while in the process of preparing her party, which was a very special day for her, and I don’t remember seeing her so consistently happy in my entire life. Not that she’s ever been depressed or anything, but seeing her happy so often sure was heartwarming.
Anyways, the night before the party, I winded down from the preparations by going out with a few friends drinking beer. Listened to the song on my way home, and got so ridiculously bittersweetly sad that tears were flooding relentlessly. I was reflecting over her eventual demise, but what made me tear up the most was the joy over the fact that she was allowed to be born. To enjoy the beauty in what life has to offer. The line ”When the time comes for her to leave, I will not have the courage to go through her things.” struck with impact I never thought music could create.
I cried so much I had to take a detour home so that I wouldn’t come home looking like a mess.
One of the best experiences I’ve had with music ever.

Attached: E30B3DBC-9E68-46A9-8443-833BC4582DA1.jpg (300x300, 13K)

before u get called soyboy four times, let me just say that’s really sweet, user. glad you’re emotionally capable of caring for someone that deeply. hope ur mom is well

I rarely cry, especially by music (I don't really show extreme emotions out, but experience them inside), but last time probably Pink Floyd - Time a few months ago

Sandy Alex G - Proud

I’m in a relationship with a girl who is an ex prostitute. We almost broke up a month ago. In that space I had a moment of carthasis where I realized exactly how she must feel in her states of PTSD. Broke down and sobbed for an hour or so, starting with this and then a few other songs that we consider “our songs”.

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk

>Your hand in mine
She was so beautiful Sup Forums

Attached: 61vAZbHPICL._SX355_.jpg (355x353, 64K)

You sound like a good person - why are you here

speaking of kozelek, it's michael for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=8hOiWX1zuuo

This song along with the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=JXcV6dOMUZs

This whole album basically but this track got me first

youtube.com/watch?v=p2FkMY_Zi5M

too

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1000x995, 137K)

last week i was lucky enough to go on a trip to germany. i was on the train with my father, coming back from a long day out wandering around in an old city filled with cobblestone streets and half-timbered houses. i was listening to long season and watching the countryside go by.
the drum solo finished, and when the guitar came in i got overwhelmed with the beauty of everything. its always long season that brings out this feeling of impermanence but appreciation in the time that you have. i am thankful.

Attached: Album Art.jpg (922x938, 118K)

Tintin in Tibet.

>but she had her period and I went back to being twenty-three
>the second dead body I ever saw was you Genvieve
I got a lump in my throat at both of these lines

Attached: F6D0CDE3-D0A0-421D-94C4-5B5125837DDD.jpg (320x320, 35K)

I relate to this song alot
youtube.com/watch?v=xDcI1zIwpRI
I got emotional whenever i hear I can't live without my mothers love

This is gonna sound stupid as fuck, but I had a super shitty week a few weeks ago, and I had Automatic For The People on in the car, and I cried to Everybody Hurts. Seriously.

Unmarked Grave

youtube.com/watch?v=4BJ9LGCAcxQ

Attached: defa782e.jpg (320x320, 17K)