This album fucking sucks

this album fucking sucks

Attached: 18.Mybloodyvalentine_lovelss_161013-1.jpg (600x600, 343K)

how many times have you listened to it

this album is perfect mate

inb4 i'm asian

enough. more than 4 times perhaps
touched sounds like they sampled sound bites from an n64 videogame. bad

How does it feel having awful taste

literally what is better?

at the very least, even if you are bored by the more conventional pop song structures, you have to admit that loveless is a marvel of audio engineering and one of the most richly textured soundscapes ever envisioned, much less executed. there are some albums i don't personally enjoy but respect as masterful achievements for their technical merits. loveless is basically mandated to be an album anyone with a real interest in the recording process adn creation of guitar music has to respect.

i don't know user. maybe you should ask somone who does

I'm asian

>muh textures
one trick pony: the album

What is your favourite album OP? If it is any other album from Sup Forumscore you should literally kys

so an album isn't good if it does one thing extremely well? the songwriting is solid as well

Songwriting that you can't hear because the vocals are so quiet and muffled. I don't give a shit if it's a trademark of shoegaze, if you can hardly even hear what they're saying I can't appreciate the songwriting. In the entirety of the album I think I picked out 3 words in total.

>one trick pony
>he did it again on the mbv record
really makes you think

Listen to this, its the best shoegaze album.

Attached: 1506859670216.jpg (1000x1000, 222K)

this album is noisy af and it's so annoying lmao i don't even think it's shoegaze since shoegaze is super nice to listen to and this is just... noise

songwriting is more than vocals idiot. plus you can hear the vocals just fine if you have functioning ears

shoegaze doesn't have to be slow and floaty
also you have terrible taste

soon is the best song

how is that shoegaze?

>doesn't understand what a one trick pony means