If you could take the vote away from certain peoples, would you?

If you could take the vote away from certain peoples, would you?
Who?
Why?

women

My wife has such beautiful feet.

Yes.
All the non-Japanese.
Because this is Japan.

what size

I would only give suffrage to the land owner and the people that served in the military

Women
Anime fans

Fuck off, she is mine

US Republicans

Under 25s.

Because they're not mentally developed.

Yes.

Non-landowners, anyone under the age of 25 and residents not born to natural born parents.

Voters should have skin in the game, have more years of maturity under their belts and be at least 2nd generation born and raised for cultural reasons.

All non-whites

Childless white men

Women

Yes. From everyone except me.

Because why not.

Non-liberals or anyone on the wrong side of history

/thread

I like this artist

My criteria for voting

MUST BE:
>A native citizen
>Male
>At least 25 years of age
>Not on welfare
>Able to pass a simple test on basic knowledge/the governmental system

GETS AN ADDITIONAL VOTE FOR:
>Military service
>Owning property
>Having an IQ over 100
>Each child produced within wedlock

This. I would never take the vote away from a political ideology but I would raise to voting age to either 21 or 25. Probably till 25 because that's when voter turnout picks up and that shows a developed, respectful interest in politics.

In a PERFECT world though, I'd ban non-whites from voting.

t. 21 year old

Yes.

Non-landowners, anyone under the age of 25, women, and residents not born to natural born parents.

Anyone who watches anime

this

Only people with years of experience in policy decision should be allowed to vote on policy

ie. no referendums - that's not how democracy is meant to work. The average person mostly votes based on emotion. I even heard my aunt flipped a coin to decide which way to vote recently.

Non-Whites

Allowed to vote:

Men Over 25
Women over 50
Tax payers

Childless women should not be permitted to vote.

Be 21 and pass a citizenship test that's only given in English

Women. They have no fucking clue about politics. They are some of the most uninformed voters you will ever come across and nearly always vote democrat.

Women should be barred from voting, simple as that.

Anybody who thinks Women should be allowed to vote or run for political office is a moron. 800billion humans laughing at us from the afterlife right now, I guarantee it.

3d women.

They spawned the feminazis and should be punished with re-subjugation for it

God, I'm cringing so fucking hard.

While some of this might be right, who doesn't act in their own best interest? Doesn't make you necessarily evil.

That's a fine hot Tomoko.

what do her feet smell like

Lots of people here say take the vote from non-whites.

I am 26 years old, married, homeowner, 2 children to same mother in wedlock.

Unfortunately i do have a tan/olive complexion due to my fathers side being of spanish and portugese origin (both european)

I hate having to mark "hispanic" on all forms asking for ethnicity placing me in the same category as the wetbacks crossing the rio-grand.

Just saying i think i deserve the right to vote more than most

Women, no contest.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN VOTE ARE 13-14 YEAR OLDS

ZIO-INDOCTRINATION CAMPS WOULD BE SHUT DOWN THE VOTERS WHO THEMSELVES ARE IN THEM

OLDER GENERATIONS WOULD BE FORCED TO INVEST WISDOM IN OUR NATION'S YOUTH INSTEAD OF LETTING THE MEDIA FILL THEIR HEADS

OUR SOCIETY WOULD HAVE VERY ROBUST CIVIC ENGAGEMENT

Cheese.

I'would prefer to smell her armpits.

Students

-also, i should be able to have complete control over my wife's vote

do not sexualize the tomoko

It's not right to take away anyone's vote.

Tomoko was literally built for sex

Not according to the eu

Stinky Kuroki is hawt.

Bump voting age up to 25

wives should be viewed and treated more as property than individuals desu

Yes
Jobless people living off benefits and others taking from the system without putting more back
Because people who don't contribute to a system should not decide its course.

yes
nu-males
because they're too pathetic to matter

Married taxpayer men over 25 with children should be the only alowed to vote.

Called it.
First post, best post

Anyone who is receiving any sort of government aid like welfare. Since they only vote in preservation of their gibsmedats and not for the good of the country.

Childless women shouldnt be in positions of power

anyone who hasnt passed a government class with a B or better

>Would you?
Yes
>Who?
Everyone but me
>Why?
I (will be) KANG

>Im doing a one-eighty
>not a three-sixty
this is why the 5th ending was superior

>tfw when Alaska
FUCK SOUTHEAST REEEEEEEE

Anyone who isn't white, male, at least thirty years of age, and in ownership of land. White males vote more intelligently than women and minorities, most of are actively hostile to the nation or incapable of understanding a border. Thirty allows them to have a mature brain instead of a college-molded one. Land ownership means they actually have a stake in things and aren't just a parasite.

woman and cucks

who is that cuckfeet

Anyone who didn't go through armed service.
Since if you have nothing at stake, why do you get a vote?

Do note that this would include the vast majority of women, despite pic related.

>cuckfeet
wat?

uneducated, those with iq below 120

post more feet?

yes, please

I'd take the vote away from people who don't own property. Why should they vote for things property tax pays for when they don't pay any?

THIS

1. Male
2. HAS TO BE EUROPEAN
3. Owned land
4. Keep the age 18, since that's the age you can join the service.
5. Can't be a immigrant

This actually sound pretty good desu.

>tfw first time smelling feet in nylons

now I gotta find some grill or pay her or some shit :(

man, you in for some treat

Only white European males with a wife can vote, one extra vote if you own land, one extra vote if you served in the military, no voting for felons our for four years after a misdemeanor

>additional votes

no

Don't worry nigger, we don't vote in Aussie politics

what about anzu

is there anymore anzu feet
do I have to ask /sg/

Yes.
Nonwhites and women.
Because look at what's happened.

Seems kind of unhealthy 2bh. Needs some muscle and fat around the thighs.

no need

gas all anzu posters

wtf is wrong with u

hot

>you will never date anime

Nah, as much as I'd drink her shower water, feet are gotta be attached to meaty legs to appreciate nylons not those twigs.

There are a few groups who have never built a good society. Women, Hispanics, and blacks. None of those groups are white. I'm not against them running, and winning a political office. I'm not against them working hard and having the same opportunities. Just don't vote though.

She doesn't look healthy.
That's my issue.

I'm just not feeling it.
Too much of a kid for my tastes, I guess.

I have said, since I was a teenager, that people under 25 should not be able to vote.

They have undeveloped brains and the vast majority have no life experience and have never paid taxes or run an established household.

Just ask yourself this. Why should the future of any country be decided, even in part, by its 18 year olds?

These are the same people who think casual vandalism is a passtime or an art form.

>yes u will

Women voting = downfall of civilization

Should just be white men who have a vote, OR anyone in military service -- oh, and politicians shouldn't be able to make a career out of holding political office, or make money from it at all

so you prefer fat woman

See, this looks healthy And I don't really know about your picture, since I can't see her thighs properly, but she looks fine and healthy too. Anzu doesn't. I'm sorry, but even does way more for me than Anzu.

1 more then, i think fat thighs to some extent are ok, like in ratio to the hip

u like what you see

i think i sort of hijacked the thread,

Plebeians.

this is also good.

I find this borderline ok.

That's healthy for a kid, but not if it's an adult woman. If that's an adult, it's almost malnutritioned.

Yes, I find this pretty much perfect if we're talking about the amount of fat/muscle.

what about this then?

Hello reblit

or this?