TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

we did it, bros!

It shows how fucking insecure blacks are that they would word it like that. Great job dividing people even more.

>hollywood cucks itself to death

lol.

Blacks have always been this way. They love shameless pandering to themselves just like white rich girls love feminist 'empowerment'.

Racists aren't welcome on Sup Forums.

so they are getting oscars based on skin color now?
None for native americans?

>BET

why does this exist?

>Sup Forumscucks want to build a wall to literally divide themselves from the rest of the world
>accuses others of wanting to divide people

You can't make this stuff up folks.

Im not racist at all the tweet should have nothing to do with white people but black americans have become the biggest haters in the history of earth towards white people so it makes me racist

Isn't this considered racist

Because every other channel is WET in everything but name. Sorry you can't be the center of attention on literally every channel. Must be hard for you. :(

Where's all the #LatinoLove?

Trying this hard to troll, mods should close this thread

Why do people believe that Trump is somehow against black people?

Just answering your retarded question, my man.

>#blackexcellence
>no mention of asians, latinos, poo in loos, etc...
Uuuuuhh...Racist much?

>Celebs live in gated communities to wall off everyone from them
>They then say why would you want to build a wall to keep people out thats racist
>Meanwhile the only mexican they ever see is their gardener
>They cannot see how much of a hypocrite are
>Get mad when they get called out

blacks are like children they need a pat on the head by their white Jewish masters just like in the ol days

BOYCOTT THE NBA

#NBASOBLACK

> best trend on twitter evar

They are seen as white.

He was sued for keeping black people from renting property he owned, he said the central park five should be in jail even after they were exonerated by evidence, he's friends with the racist Milwaukee sheriff, former beauty pageant contestants say he's racist, he says things like "my African-American over there", he wants to institute Stop and Frisk nationally, he said John Lewis' neighborhood was crime-ridden just because it's black when it actually isn't.

Should I go on?

How many black people are in his cabinet?

Is this, dare I say it, niggerkino?

>beg for recognition
>get it out of pity
>WE WON

what did they mean by this?

also reminder that this is what happened with women & voting
>alright you can vote, just stfu

>american Sup Forumsfags want to secure their borders and stop the influx of illegals
>THEY LITERALLY WANT TO SEPARATE THEMSELVES FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD
Seems like you really can make this stuff up.