Is it good? Does it scratch the kebab triggering itch?

Is it good? Does it scratch the kebab triggering itch?

>There is no God but Rao and Kal-El is his prophet

> Eric Bachman, this is your mom, and you, you are not my baby.

>DAMMIT, JIAN YANG! THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING TIME! YOU'RE GONNA STOP THIS SHIT OR YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!

VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT

>Boston terror attacks

Were they such a big deal though? The manhunt was huge, but the attack itself wasn't that serious in terms of deaths. Now the Paris attacks would make a great movie.

>show Boston's Mayor Menino
>you can actually understand what he's mumbling
DROPPED

The number of people injured was pretty high, and a lot of them were serious injuries that involved amputations. USA also isn't exactly a huge place for terrorism.

Here's the thing. Two pretty much untrained college kids caused such chaos with two bombs, a few smaller ones they had on the run, and a gun they stole from their drug dealer.

Plus we had no fucking idea how many terrorists were attacking us or if there were any more bombs hidden around the city ready to kill people.

It is sadly how terrorism works. Only two of these asshole kids held an entire city hostage and in lockdown.

>Paris attacks
>actually serious terror attack with tons of victims
>several viewpoints possible
>group of people who hide from the terrorists in Bataclan
>someone sitting in a bar, designated redshirt, dies
>a GIGN squad
>people high up making decisions on how to handle the crisis

Not to mention the whole thing lasted for hours. Paris was crazy, now that you think about it.

You have to understand just how big the Boston Marathon is and how many people were brutally injured by the nails and shit from the bombs.
Those pics of that dude who had both his legs ripped off still horrify me.

Most of the film is spent on the manhunt.

sensible chuckle
Mumbles always sounded like he was choking on a dick

>"I'm gonna take a shit on all of those fucking sand-niggers."

How did they get away with this?

I feel like that's what it makes it kind of okay to make a movie about it. Very scary and dramatic, but only 2 - 3 people died because of it.

Was this guy even real?

this movie actually surprised me, i enjoyed it. Definitely worth a watch atleast

Yeah. The Chinese kid was kidnapped by then bombers and escaped at that gas station. They even show footage of him in it. Though he was actually abducted at another gas station, not some dimly lit area across from a park. I remember because I used to live down the street from it and would still pass by it all the time.

meanwhile, Marky Mark's character is fictional, supposedly based on an amalgam of different real cops

People complained about that, but it worked. Especially since he performed no heroics or provided any breakthroughs on his own as people feared an OC cop played by Marky Mark would.

I'm convinced these movies are Marky Mark's way of realizing the dream of saving everyone on 9/11.

are you saying he didnt provide break throughs? cause theres a scene where he helps name locations for a better view of the bombers face which is definitely a breakthrough

I really enjoyed this film, like more than most of what I have seen in 2016 this got me emotional. The ending gave me tears seeing how the story, and characters are all connected to the tragedy. It makes me wanna go and get ISIS too. Acting was great and that firefight scene is phenominal

OUTTA MY WAY YOU TERRORIST FUCKING SHITS

>GO GET THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS

I unironically cheered

Alright, so what y'all are getting at is I should see it tonight?

Honestly yea, its more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

The shootout in Watertown is kino as fuck, so fucking satisfying after a fair amount of buildup

The movie had some weirdly funny moments during tense parts, like the woman on the roof during the boat scene, or the part where the guy throws the hammer to the cops during the shootout. It kind of makes me wish there was a movie with a serious and sad tone like this one, but with enlugh comedy to make it a very very dark comedy.

I love 24 and Homeland type shit, is this similar?

Sort of I guess, definitely on a smaller scale though.

In the theater now. I came in a little late,idk what I've missed.

>It kind of makes me wish there was a movie with a serious and sad tone like this one, but with enlugh comedy to make it a very very dark comedy.

Four Lions

Go watch a Todd Solondz film.

Bump

Cool, thanks

you forgot to mention the terrorists torturing and mutilating people in Bataclan

>Supergirl is a terrorist's wife
Neat

Could this be the beginning of the radical Islamic terrorism cinematic universe?

Beslan would be cool if you didn't need so many child actors.

It was. I actually didn't remember hearing about bombs being thrown during that so when he busted those out it was like OH SHIT

Just got back from it. It was really pretty touching, had a lot of weight to it. Figure it would probably have to.

Better than Deepwater Horizon imo, though that one was pretty kino too.