Can we all agree that black and white people contributed the most when it comes to modern music...

Can we all agree that black and white people contributed the most when it comes to modern music, and that other races don't compare? Most relevant genres were created by black Americans and helped carved by white people.

Attached: john-lennon-bob-marley-jimi-hendrix-jim-morrison-michael-jackson-14008179.png (500x320, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ho7796-au8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Water is wet, user.

except when brown people are just lumped into one or the other right?

What the fuck is this image anyway

Kurt Cobain killed music

im

a

Was going through MJ images and I saw the picture which made me realize how little other races contributed to modern music.

but michael jackson is the only black and white person in that picture

>English speaker believes that english speaking musicians are the best and has no knowledge of non-english speaking musicians
Say it aint so lad.

I feel like this deserves at least one reply

sian

He's black. Just had a skin disease and a ton of surgery. Here's when he was a cute little blackboi.

youtu.be/ho7796-au8U

faggot

Who cares which color they were? Let's be grateful such imaginative people existed.

He probably knows it you tryhard pleb. He was joking.

Jimmy Hendricks was a white person though

Jimi Hendrix is not though.

>Can we all agree that black and white people contributed the most when it comes to the tiny, commercial sliver of modern music I have heard? Here is a picture with some dead singers on it!

Sure, OP.

made me kek lad

I'm asian

blacks ruined music and society and whites not only let them but actively relished in the process

one decade at a time since the 30s. i cant bare to think about what the kids will be listening to in 2050

Delta waves of the brain and falling rocks.

I'm asian

How much of a brainlet do you have to be to believe this?

Mad.

history isnt subjective

This means nothing, and has no bearing on the question asked in the OP.

No, just disappointed. Lurk moar.

I'm asian

>but muh Jim Morrison
>Lennon is a god, how can Sup Forums make fun of me when I posted a picture with him in it?
>born in le wrong generation XD

kill yourself

>Anglo people shaped Anglo music
I sure hope so you fucking retard

I am also asian

*tips fedora*

Anglo music is the only relevant music and the only music that goes global.

Pretty much though jazz, hip-hop and even a lot of rock had some fairly significant Latin influences despite there being relatively few Hispanic performers. Historically Asian music is structured differently from Western music but we can still see their influence in some places like the use of mandolins and sitar by Western performers. I guess the Japanese had some impact mostly because of developing recording technology and electronic instruments along with the influence of chiptunes

Not even slightly true, especially since Anglo music has no problem stealing from other places

But I'm asian

1920s music was already mainly black in origin. Acting as if 1930s music was the apex of music just to accommodate Sup Forums bullshit is really something else

i guarantee you that i not only dress better than you but i also look better than you irl too

GTFO my Sup Forums with that aspie shit. You're on Sup Forums; you look like a faggot no matter how you dress.

last century was an anomaly. you keep acting like what happened in the 1900s was normal. like every generation before 1945 was disgusted at the youths taste in music. this idea that its normal for adults to find young people music abhorent is a new thing

every single generation since the end of ww2 has been progressively more degenerate. it wasnt like that in the 1800s its specifically this post ww2 generation that ruined the world. deal with it you dirty little nigger culture consuming worm

Yeah but that's just what happens when society accelerates. Also Gen X was arguably less degenerate than the Boomers

it wasnt like that in the 1800s
Yea, no shit. A vast majority of the population at the time died a slight cough and never traveled due to it taking fucking days to get anywhere significant. You can literally fly to countries in hours where it used to take days, if not weeks.

no its not what happens when society accelerates. its what happens when a society deteriorates. its obvious to literally everyone were living in a dying society

even the biggest normans on planet earth can basically work this out they just can quite put their finger on why or the level of it. the society we live in today is not normal and its trajectory is only heading deeper into the trash. idont even wanna know what my kids will be listening to. im sure it will be something unimaginably degenerate

I'm asian

you're stupid

The 19th century was a low point for music in general. The victorian prot straightjacket did not even approve of music and they made that known by rendering most of the corpus of European folk and work music extinct. Wagner was savaged by them and labelled a hysterical degenerate in countless rags of the 1870s to 1930s for daring to express a variation. The composers of Europe who didn't fit into the middlebrow banal evangelical galtonian mentality of the chicken coop were shunned
You have a nostalgia for a degenerate era of unlimited stupidity, throwing people into machinery, fucking 10 year old urban prostitutes and typhus outbreaks because you are a worm yourself

*tips fedora*

That was his 'urban' nickname in order to fit with the times and gain african american cred, his real name was Jimmy Hendrick and he was most definitely a white european musician.

that should only be making us smarter. reality: it means nothing because our culture is not organic. its picked and chosen at will by individual people. we could make it to mars in the next 10 years and the youth will sti be glorifying drive by shootings and popping xans

hopefully china will clear you dirty cunts out once shit hole dies

im not even glorifying the 19th century. fuck the 19th century

im specifically disgusted with the 20th. at no other point in history has that much degeneracy been spread consistently never stopping, generation after generation turned into these disgusting cunts. never throughout history have we glorified being a dirty cunt in the way the 20th century did

im not even some traditionalist cunt either. but i can guarantee you if nigger culture wasnt glorified in the way it has been over the last 100 years not only would music be better right now but the society itself also

>hopefully china will clear you dirty cunts
>literally lets people die in the street when they're hit by a car
So do you like degenerates or not you're giving me conflicted messages

>every single generation since the end of ww2 has been progressively more degenerate. it wasnt like that in the 1800
>im not even glorifying the 19th century fuck the 19th century

Attached: 1520823305079.jpg (317x330, 20K)

>pointing out the massive trajectory change that occured in the 20th century means your glorifying the past

imagine being this much of a degenerate

yeah the chinks are souless bugmen but if the ships going down at least i get the satisfaction of knowing they will tear up all you liberal idiots who actively went out of your way to ruin the world

Acceleration isn't necessarily positive, and in many cases it is deterioration that forces social change upon society. I wrongly assumed that you knew that, but since it is clear that you use Sup Forums I guess I shouldn't have expected you have any actual knowledge of political theories.

lol the psuedo aura radiating off you

Lets recap

>every single generation since the end of ww2 has been progressively more degenerate.
>it wasnt like that in the 1800
So you're making the claim that it has gotten worse since the end of WWII and that it wasn't like that in the 19th Century
>You have a nostalgia for a degenerate era of unlimited stupidity, throwing people into machinery, fucking 10 year old urban prostitutes and typhus outbreaks
This guy claims that the 19th Century was fucking awful as well
>im not even glorifying the 19th century. fuck the 19th century
>im specifically disgusted with the 20th
And now you're saying that you don't like the 19th Century but the 20th Century was worse, when
has made the argument that implies otherwise.

So I going to need you to clarify: has society gotten worse since WWII to a point that wasn't previously present in the 1800s?

yes i would much rather live in the 1800s than this degenerate era where each generation becomes more degenerate. i could marry a girl when they are supposed to be married (11-13) and i wouldnt have to worry about my kids listening to degenerate nigger music

im talking specifically about the culture surrounding music and the glorification of the under man that appeared excusively in the 20th century you psuedo word game playing idiot lmao. i only used the 19th century as refrence point to show the clear trajectory change that occured

honestly the absolute state of american cunts in the year 2018. you defend this dirty foreign culture that isnt even yours like slaves.

>i would much rather live in the 1800s than this degenerate era
So you're glorifying the 19th century?

James Hendrick, III, Esquire

Attached: ant.png (520x312, 127K)

ur just trying to rub shit in the nose of some alt-right-wing pedo dog. this is a silly waste of time

Oh I'm aware. It's why I didn't even bother addressing the
>i could marry a girl when they are supposed to be married (11-13)
part
I'm just trying to help this guy maintain some sort of consistency

lol they ignore my actualy post and only reply to the obvious troll pretending to be me

the absolute state of the passive liberal in the year 2018

which part is you, then?

If people can't tell the difference between you & a shitty troll, that's says more about you.
Btw this thread is about music. But then again the OP is a thinly veiled attempt at trying to talk about race than anything else, or knew it would go that way, imo.

Attached: lmao2.jpg (750x722, 72K)

lol you probably made the post yourself

lol probably

Attached: see muh brains.jpg (645x729, 49K)

actually it was me. sorry for confusing you degenerates

Sup Forumsitiks go in Sup Forums not Sup Forums

The teen angst is strong here.

Gooks/Nips/Chinks
Wetbacks
Currystinks

Are absolutely shit at music

And? If the motherfucker is dead they dead

Wrong. He saved music. Nirvana didn't just pioneer Grunge; they completely resurrected Alternative Rock in the 90s and saved that transgressive sound from being lost in the sands of time (and the curse of obscurity). Many bands since took that alternative sound/ideas from Nirvana (and the Pixies), meshing it into their unique musicianship.

Nevermind resurrected Indie and Alternative Rock from being a niche genre lost in 80s obscurity. Subsequent indie bands of the 90s and 2000s took Nirvana's sound and combined it with elements of other rock genres. Nirvana might not be explicitly Indie, but it still heavily influenced the development of those genres, and still remains an omnipotent monolith for Alt/Indie to this day.

Attached: shitpost.jpg (1080x960, 357K)

im asian

*tips rice hat*

Attached: tumblr_nqnycmOrVB1spm3nao1_500.jpg (430x542, 23K)

you forgot Indonesian music being the template for post rock, new age, and ambient