imdb.com/title/tt0282698/
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtu.be/-WiO5j89hwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not related to Abbos, but Philip Seymore Hoffman did a fucking ridiculous drama based on Huffing.

Here, if you can find your way through the kikespam that IMDB is covered in
imdb.com/title/tt0282698/

Nice Osama reference

The master race requires a lot of fuel for when they reclaim their stolen land

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

This is good, at least they're trying to better themselves.

lol holy shit

you thought it was a joke? the government even had special non-toxic petrol made for the states with high aboriginal population

Personally idk any abbos that sniff but I do know its a huge problem up in the NT,

How does petrol make you trip out? I have some in my tool shed for the lawnmower but I'm not quite degenerate enough to huff it.

give it a sniff it wont hurt ya. report back with results and give us a review

Will they all die out soon? Kind of hope so.

Keeping this species alive was a mistake.

Most city dwelling Abos sniff paint.Its a passage into adulthood

what's with all the bleached hair? does their hair grow like that?

>never sleep on the road!
>if you are driving watch out for abbos sleeping in the road!

i am laughing

bumping for abbo stories

>sending old falcon to the wreckers
>still half a tank of fuel so try to siphon it out
>start sucking on the hose
>get lightheaded
>pass out
>wake up naked in the middle of the bush covered in painted dots
>goon bag handcuffed to my arm

our natives drink listerine, do yours do that?

Reminds me of this.
I can't fucking believe this is real. And made by UNICEF nonetheless
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Why are their craniums so small?

No one's been able to explain this.

I don't understand why their craniums are so small. Look at this shit. This is an average abo for fuck's sake.

Other ads I have seen in remote communities

"don't let the children play on the rubbish tip (tetanus and hep awareness )"

"don't let the dog lick your baby"
"put a nappy on the baby and then change ot when the baby makes a mess in there"

I shit you not. Medical centre posters, Balgo Community, Tanami Road, WA.

Abos love to sniff shit man. I got a friend that worked at big w and they said they had to sell the glue behind the counter because abos would steal them to sniff.

Lamarckian genetics m8. They don't use their brains so?...guess what happens next.
Just now they're actually realizing that he had a fucking point. If you don't utilize something in your genetic code, it goes away. I'm not even fucking joking.

Seriously, what the fuck?

In the territory the Metho is kept off the shelves you have to ask for it and the manager will come look at you first (cause they drink it)

they have small brains bruh, they were classified as fauna until the 1960's.

That is really depressing if true. It means fixing their IQ deficit might be close to impossible, short of genetic engineering.

Who here /don't sleep on the road/?

Did you end up keeping the falcon?

They are not human.
That's the only answer.
If their remains were all that was left o them we would say the bones belonged to a distant hominid or Australopithecene.

Are you joking? that's fucking hilarious.
Literally classified as a completely different species.

How...How did Abbos even end up in Australia in the first place? Were they actually capable of building boats? If so how the fuck did they devolve so much?
epigenetics is a bitch. Ireland still has a bunch of fucking fatties due to the whole potato famine bullshit.

anybody who's ever taken biology knows lamarckian genetics is completely wrong. There is no mechanism for such a thing

>If their remains were all that was left o them we would say the bones belonged to a distant hominid or Australopithecene.

So fucking true.

There may have been some land bridges at the time. It's hard to say. They must have had either trees to float on, or else been able to swim across the gaps between islands. They definitely didn't have boats.

Blonde hair isn't limited to whites, m8.

I took biology. Yes, no shit we all know Darwin was right on at least some level. Survival of the fittest, those genes pass on.
On *some* level though genes can activate in different ways. Different environmental stressors can lead to different outcomes on the same genes. Originally deemed impossible to be passed on to offspring but they're thinking they might have been wrong about that.

>You put petrol in the car it stays

PETROL IN CAR
E
T
R
O
L

I
N

C
A
R

>youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

Whats funny about that you wannabe Murrican?

How do so many Aussies manage to stay bluepilled around these...things?

Cut the top off a old coke bottle, put som petty in the bottom start sniffing... Instant dream time unna

are you saying their brains were once large but are now shrunken? meaning that they used to be smart? I think it's more plausible that they just never developed as large a brain mass as other populations.

Previously there had been a land bridge between Nth Aust and PNG. The Malayan Indigenous migrated south, and then approx 50000 yrs ago the sea level rose and cut them off. Traditionally the Torres Strait Islanders were an ocean-going fishing people (the Salt Water People) but their boats couldn't really go all the way to PNG/ Indo or anything. So the indigenous were effectively cut off on the continent, and basically just spred out into different tribes and language groups and did their best to not inbreed.

more on this subject if I get a (you)

At least they agreed to be paid to be in a video funded by tax dollars

So what your saying is...... Sup Forums found the mssing link of evolution? Its been sniffing gas in 'straya the whole fucking time!

i would like to know more

youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

I once read a study claiming the smartest pure aboriginal Australian who ever lived probably had an IQ in the mid 130s based on their distribution curve (median = 62) and historical population numbers. Not sure if true, but it wouldn't surprise me.

>our natives drink listerine, do yours do that?
They do here.

If it has alcohol in it, of any kind, they'd chug it.

That's quite interesting. I wonder how he would differ behaviorally from his peers

see
after the stranding, the Torres Strait Islanders began building rough 'canoes' out of the bark skins of a particular tree (I dunno which) but yeh they were not ocean crossing boats, just fishing or island hoping craft

Probably sniffed 91 octane instead of 89

I declare this to be our new national anthem!

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Such a beautiful and cultured people! I wish whites had half the cultural of the proud and storied aboriginal Australians. Thousands of years of tradition only to be nearly wiped out by the racist white man.... So sad

top fucking kek, that landwalrus in red

why do they al have bandages on?

that stick playing moved me to tears

Kek

Who thought this would be a good idea?

oh wow. this really is poo poo in the loo loo tier

Leave it to a white man to try and say another race of people are not human. YOU'RE not human you pink skin cave dwelling genetic mutation.

Notice the whites running the show. Silly noongas wouldn't have figured it out otherwise.

There's a few million bucks in dem programs right there.

youtu.be/-WiO5j89hwU

I love our country.

>lamarckian genetics is wrong

I have no doubt lamarckian genetics is expressed within the male population of species. Common examples like the giraffe's extending neck are pretty clearly false examples, but there are plenty of things that are plausible like required digestive enzymes and instinctive reactions.

Animals that can pass on traits to their offspring based on what they experience will fare far better than an animal that relies purely on random genetic variations, and the way sperm production works to create new genetic material on a daily basis already offer this mechanic a means to function.

Found the nignog.

so that was the stranding.

Next was the "big spreading out" I guess, where they basically resigned themselves to life on the harshest continent in the world, and got used to the seasons and how to survive with them. They developed a few hunting techniues, and discovered a few edible plants and roots etc. And as they spread out each new community took on their own language (over long periods) leading to the however many different languages/"nations" today.
To combat the inbreeding dilemma associated with the isolation and fixed original population size, they came up with the 'moeties' (there are different names for this based on language) which was a set of rules for breeding and marriage.
For example; say your mum was an A type, and your dad was a C type, you couldn't marry/breed with anyone from A or C, so you had to choose from the D pool, B pool or etc... (I think there were up to 16 different 'Moeties' in some places) And most often you had to choose a partner from a different community, etc. They were aware of the problems associated with inbreeding and were trying to manage it, but given the small size of the original population, and the absolute lack of new blood to the island, it was inevitable

This

Found the sister fucking basement dweller.

fuck I just wrote a whole heap and the cunt deleted itself. just Google it
'Moeties' (skin groups)
Torres Strait Islanders
etc...

I don't know how the fuck you guys deal with abos. At least here in the US, some nigs can be alright. It seems like there are literally no redeemable abos around at all. They're like all the worst minorities rolled into one. They're loud, stupid, smelly, migratory (like gippos, they seem to just set up camp where ever they please and no one can do shit), drug addicted, gas huffing, entitled, violent animals.

Is the abo population declining at least? God forbid their numbers are growing.

Fucking cowardly sickly pale genetic freaks hiding out online trying to claim superiority. What a fucking joke.

Fuck off sick coward freak

Smarter? I don't know for sure. No one does. But the shrunken craniums seem to be a sign of something weird going on. The Cro Magnons seem to have larger brains than some of these current Abbos.

Who fucking knows? but is it really so farfetched that over the course of hundreds and hundreds of generations of letting their minds rot and just simply...existing; isn't part of the culprit?

only ones we say aren't human are abos and niggers cause they're dogshit stupid.

try not being black.

>talk shit about pinkskins
>pink id
Really makes you think...

Australia has a high rate of redpill on this issue in places with a lot of abos. The government tries to contain them in abo communities the best it can. Many Melbourne hipsters that protest for an abo treaty have never met any that weren't cleaned up half castes.

Leftist hugboxers, because everyone's equal

Abo's have blonde hair, quite alot of them.

It's weird. My family is mostly irish, but we have some abo blood in us.

I think that's why I have a 7 inch dick and most other aussie cunts have a 5-6 one. Got kind of a weird nose though and green eyes/blonde hair.

i dont understand why you shitposters dont freely give out petrol. you guys could end your abbo problem in a few years if you tempt them. c'mon, spend $10 and save your country you fags

you don't seriously believe this do you?

i dunno.

sometimes life gets so bad that i just to lose all consciousness and fall asleep in a puddling.

petrol looks tempting after a really bad day at work.

>Yee-Yee
Is she a fucking Abbo Juggalo?

Which part.

I've never seen another dude here with a dick bigger than like 6 inches. I had the biggest dick in highschool. It's actually kinda closer to 8, like 7.4 or 5 last I checked.

I got a weird abo ish nose though.

the variations are random, but selection is not. life has had over 3.7 billion years to select for the traits that actually function and confer advantages. there is no way for every cell in your body to absorb something that happened to you during life, changing the DNA you're reproducing.

DESIGNATED SNIFFING CANS

Go to sleep, Gazi.

If leftists actually gave a shit about helping abos instead of virtue signaling, they would accept that no, we're not all equal, and the only way to fix this problem is through embryo selection or germline editing. These people are clearly living in misery, and will continue to until they are biologically repaired.

No, you're thinking of "Whoop Whoop"

Fucking nostalgia. I want to go back

scoreboard

Do you often go around asking to see other guy's cocks?

How do you know you had the largest cock in highschool?

When did you first realize you were a degenerate?

>Day at work
>XXXX reflection in water

Implying that coon isn't drunk off his ass since that is next to a pub.

of course theyre a human species you fuckin retard. do you even know what a human species is. contrary to what you idiotically implied, that australopithecus wasnt a human species, australopitecus was a human species. so was homo neanderthalensis and homo habilis and all the other humans.

Because we had swimming carnivals every fucking year in highschool and I was proud of my dick and am proud of my dick. I was the big dick guy. No one ever challenged that motion at school.

I didn't get loads of puss though. Mainly cause I was a pov dero cunt who listened to metal at the time.

>tfw you realize he is probably comfy as fuck
>soft sand
>cool water
>blazing hot weather

A mate of mine is half-abo half-Torres Strait. He's okay.
There are a few nice ones but their tribal culture means that the nice ones are always left holding the bag for the dickheads. If you don't support your family(which is a very very extended family for most abos), by covering for them, giving them money or letting them hide in your house until the heat dies down then you're cast out of the community.
However if you get arrested for human trafficking, burning down the tent embassy in Canberra and selling crack to kids you're okay, racist fucking cops hate blackfellas.

>thinks he didn't get puss because of his music interests
>not realizing its because no aussie girl wants to even pitty fuck a part-abo quadroon

I dated an aussie from perth for a while, her and her entire family despise the whole race, to the point that I didn't even know 'abo' was a slur and not just a quaint nickname for aboriginals.

Quite catchy, and well animated.

>youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
plz no rama rama straya [spoiler];_; [/spoiler]