Born a jew so every people in history want to exterminate me

>born a jew so every people in history want to exterminate me

>but not rich or have any connections to make up for it
Truly the cruelest fate one could have.

just go to jew-mass and make connections there idiot

eh, other than the whole conspiring to kill the messiah and Zionism things you guys are all right in my book.

Also I think you're exaggerating a little.

It's hard to find even one nation that did not try to kill Jews in their history

I'm a Russian Jew, so the whole world hates me by default. Thank god my surname sounds German so I can pretend to be a normal person

Maybe look outside of Europe.

Canada. America. etc. Enough crocodile tears.

Ashkenazi or Mizrahim?

I never killed any Jews

most jews are stupid and trash, at best middle class

there is a very particular group within the jews who are rich and connected

Those countries barely existed for a few centuries. I'm talking about any actual nations.

You probably looks far more like a sandnigger rather than a German though, Moshe. So you're not tricking anyone.

India? China? I could list a host of countries. You would just say those don't count because of some reason or another.

God damn, I hate identity politics.

>identity politics
What does that even mean? Unless you're implying ethnicity is somehow superficial.

I look 100% white

They've been persecuted in both those countries kek

Maybe it's their own fault you retard christcuck philosemite? Maybe there are reasons why kikes are always persecuted?

It means being a douche and crying about "muh oppression" unnecessarily (ie saying "every people in history want to exterminate me").

I'm sure you could find some instance of a antijewish case or something, but show me where they were exterminated or tried to be exterminated in both.

Not really crying just saying everyone hates my people yet I dont have any positive traits like riches or being well connected to make up for it.

It's like being a black person but having an average penis or being average height. It's just a cruel joke.

>I'm talking about any actual nations.

if you are this rude no wonder people want to kill you

86% of Canadians don't harbor anti-jewish sentiments and 91% of Americans don't, so stop saying "everyone hates my people.

If they started a pogrom I'm sure you would rally behind and burn my people at the stake.

You already have things like Charlottesville what is stopping you from going further

>Conspiring to kill the messiah
>Implying the messiah wasn't a Jew himself

That was about a confederate statue, nothing to do with Jews, and that's a fringe group. I'm not antisemitic, don't accuse me of such a thing, I wouldn't join a pogrom.
Just take all the (You)'s now, I don't want to get into an argument with someone this god damn arrogant and dense.

That's what they all say.

>Implying the Messiah killed himself

>implying he didn't

how do you tell if someone is jewish? don't you look like white ppl

Go to dinner or lunch with them and wait if they offer to pay