Since when is it okay to bang aliens?

Since when is it okay to bang aliens?

race mixing is allowed you xenophobe

Why wouldn't it

Who said it wasn't okay? Where's that clause in the Prime Directive?

There's nothing wrong with it

I can actually see the resemblance to chris pine in that pic

This is the purpose of all technology
Since man first looked up at the stars, we decided to fuck everyone we meet and that by God we'd do it.

The casting was really good for nuTrek
It's just too bad it took 2 movies to finally get a good one

Since we first got a taste of dat Vulcan vulva ayyy dat silent succ dat dat deadfish from space

That's taking panspermia a little too literally.

The casting was pretty great, it was just Jew Jew's directing and story line that shit it all up.

I wouldn't mind if a reboot was made with them as the new cast and throw in a bunch of episodes script from TOS and TNG that Gene Roddenberry never had the chance to air the first time around. There are apparently quite a few of them and they're mostly pretty good.

Also Nurse Chapple/Spock or that hot Romulan commander. Make it happen you Paramount faggots.

always

Come to think of it, if one day we did make first contact, are there any current rules/laws that say if humans can rape aliens? How would it work?

It wasn't even JJ that fucked it up

It was god damned Orci and Lindelof

I can't seem to hate the smile on this smug motherfucker.

Also, what was that lawyer show he used to be on? He was great in that too. To bad he's such a cunt in real life.

You can only rape people
Until aliens get labelled non-human peoples, then yeah, it'd be free

It's like in ancient Rome where if someone is labelled a non-person, anyone can kill them without repercussion
Because the laws only apply to people.

>tfw you'll never see Donald Trump grab an alien by the pussy.

There's no rules on alien rape, and how it would work is anyone's guess.

>JJ not fucking shit up
But the bullshit lens flairs are his signature mark in every film he's directed/majorly influenced.

Doubtful that any actual aliens we ever meet will even have a hole to sick a cock in.

>Meet the crystalline entity from TNG
>Try to rape it
hehehe

This cat bitch fur fag shit was one of the worst things to come out of that cartoon. Also whatever the fuck that that other thing was with the three legs.

Where the fuck was Chekhov in that cartoon anyway?

Current thinking is that life has to evolve out of slime on a planet's surface
That slime will eventually need to be solid enough to manipulate objects in order to develop tech

So, as a handjob is possible from any tech using species
That's good enough for me

It was gratuitous in ST09 but he toned it down after

It was ok in that Spielberg knockoff

How the fuck would their be an alien race, that evolved on it's own, billion's of miles away from Earth, that just so happen to have a race that looks like a mix of two Earth creatures?

if they can probe us
im sure as fuck gonna probe them
even if i have to cut the hole myself

With their budget they couldn't afford to get Walter Koenig, so they replaced him with a character voiced by James Doohan. Even with Nichelle Nichols they were kind of pushing it, so every so often they would substitute her with a character voiced by Majel Barrett. These two characters would be Arex and M'Ress, respectively.

Within the canon, Chekov would have been transferred out of the Enterprise during the last two years of the five-year mission.

We're all made out of the same basic elements, and would need to evolve on very similar planets to both breathe oxygen and shit, and evolution is simply survival of the fittest in environment, which would means running into fairly similar looking creatures as are on earth is quite possible.

>Meet the crystalline entity from TNG
>Try to make it horny by sending it sexualised sound frequency's.
Good luck with that senpai

>tfw too intelligent for sex

was mr. spock, dare i say, /ourvulcan/?

>Implying Spock never fucked anyone

When did he bang aliens?
Whenever he got the opportunity he backed out and said he was in love with the enterprise.

Did anyone here actually watch tos?

since when is it okay to bang other guys?

Romulus outfits were fucking cool looking in TOS. They got stupid looking in TNG.

>Sulu not falling for cat slut's friends with benefits shit that he also happen to work with everyday.

Good on him for being fucking intelligent.

this, Kirk was raised right and a was a loyal, and for the most part, by the book Starfleet captain

nu-Kirk, however, was raised by a single mother without a father figure to teach him right and is a loose cannon womanizer

God.

I have only watched DS9 to be honest, I read TOS and TNG summaries on memory alpha

This meme always confused me as well. If anything Spock is the ladies man in the series.

Its cause TNG babies only know kirk from the movies and he bangs that shapeshifter chick in Undiscovered Country.

google kirk kissing
then remember it was the 60's and that crush your face kind of kiss meant they banged...

or do you thing red and scarlet ohara were just buddies who snog a bit?

>allowed
preferred*

>that cat is so dumb it thinks a watermelon is a gun.