What's so bad about it?

Hard mode: Don't mention Editing as if you know how it works

editing

Nothing ever meant anything

It was gay as fuck, almost as fucking gay as the marvel flicks

Costume design and Visual Effects
Plotting
Half the movie is them fucking walking

Editing and fuck you if you think I don't know how it works. Also: stupid plot, jarring soundtrack, terrible character development, terribly uneven tone, false bonhomie, bad jokes, shit dialogue, poor structure, and TERRIBLE EDITING and fuck you again.

shit actors too.

>Quips
>Pop songs every fucking minute.
>Muh don't mess with muh family
>Not a thriller but well i learned that i can't expect too much from capeshit
Also
>Don't mention Editing as if you know how it works
Do you know how?

They barely act like villains, and people shit on characters like Rey but Harley takes the cake on fucking blessed by the god, everybody loves her and wants to be her friend and even when she screws up they ruffle her hair and move on.

joker's entire purpose in this movie is about getting her back and crying in a room full of knives dat his baby dun gone.

I liked it ( i only watched the extended cut though) but the fights were poorly managed. It felt very sluggish.

It was a story that needed to be R, didn't need a big CGI monster at the end, and should have had much better punch-up in terms of quips.

>They barely act like villains
Also this. Waller does more despicable shit than all of them. Their most villainous deeds are all in their backstory.

dishonest filmaking

The final boss was way too Marvel. DC has better villains than Marvel, why not use them? It seems like they abandoned the realist/grimdark started by Nolan and somewhat followed by Snyder, and replaced it with Marvel quips and Marvel magic evul antagonist.

Deadshot's muh family scenes should have been replaced with more Captain Boomerang screentime and Harley fetish bait

>Waller does more despicable shit than all of them.

Even that feels forced, when she kills her entourage it doesn't have any weight to it it just happens and is punctuated by a DATS GANGSTA.

The whole thing is her mess and we're supposed to think she's this 2 steps ahead genius.

Even her calling out Wayne on his alter ego is limp

>Even her calling out Wayne on his alter ego is limp
that was the only good scene in the movie though

It sort of cripples Batman when you think about it, sure he talks about how he and friends will stop any further TFX activiy but he doesn't even have half of those people on his side yet.

The script, for one.
>now that's what i call a killer app
One of the worst pieces of shit I've ever seen.

It should have been R-rated and not with a tone all over the place.

To be fair, WW can solo the entirety of the Suicide Squad

I suppose, still a smug twat though but that's Batman!

I'll tell you what went right with it instead

putty patrol
editing
joker
music
runtime

It's not assault on arkham. That's why it's bad. If you want to watch Suicide Squad, watch assault on arkham now shut the fuck up about this terrible movie.

It's a bad influence on young girls.

>and people shit on characters like Rey

Margot played a much more charismatic and sexy character in a funnier, more entertaining film.

the meds line gave me a chuckle

everything you just said is a fucking lie though

Try actually finishing the sentence before you comment next time

>funnier
all of her lines are terrible

I'm glad somebody else picked up on this. The whole thing was just a manifestation of nothingness.
I've rarely seen a big studio movie stink as hard as this across every single facet of film-making

This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

DCEU was never dark (except for its lighting and filters). The darkest moments in the film are glossed over to get us to the next requisite boss fight so we can see more explosions and forced symbolism.

It stopped being realistic and grimdark the second they introduced Doomsday and Enchantress.

The only character they got right was Katana and kinda boomerang,pretty pathetic

Shitty joker and Quinn doesn't wear the classic outfit which would be ok if the one used wasn't so shit

What about the man who can climb anything?

>Man of Steel shows a relatively grounded world full of normal people suddenly thrust into a situation where aliens destroy cities
>BvS adds to this and shows the repercussions of said aliens and their destructive actions
>Suicide Squad thrust literal fucking God's, magic, and the confirmation of the human soul existing on an already broken human populace

Nothingness, yes

>5'6 woman armed with a bat is able to beat literal 5th dimension demons to death/incapacitate with a fucking bat

the editing is complete shit too

Poorly juggled characters to the point where some could be cut out entirely and nothing would change, obnoxious soundtrack, by the numbers plot, Rick Exposition Flagg, villains were neutered as hell, pointless fucking Joker, mission wasnt appropriate for squads purpose

>croc is pointless
>harley quinn is put on the team that is supposed to stop kryptonian-level threats
>diablo says they're a family after one day
>this is katana

ayer

>one year later and still discussing why this movie was a hot pile of shit

it's easier to just list the good things about it:

Margot Robbie lookin fine

Everything else is shit.

Is that Swamp Thing?

You know how it is, people will briefly talk about something good, but they'll never shut the fuck up about what they hate

>movie about villains
>have them basically be good guys being controlled by a much more malevolent government agency
>have them fight what might as well be the puttys from power rangers

>MoS turns Superman into an autist who never decides one fucking thing on his own and ends up destroying a small town and half a city.
>BvS has two major superheroes fight for contrived reasons, the destruction is more or less swept under the rug, they turned Doomsday into a bridge troll who dies 20 minutes into his debut, also they kill Superman and tease him coming back by the end of the movie.
>Suicide Squad features a "team" of misfits, where only half the "squad" actually gets any characterization and it throws the grounded world of the DCEU into a blender by introducing magic, gods, and souls.
Then they have WW fighting German soldiers in WWI and introducing Doomsday before we've even met the other half of the JL and at this point, I'm just tired of their bullshit.

I liked BvS Extended. Suicide Squad was the worst movie I have ever sat through. It's such garbage I don't even know where to begin. Career suicide for everyone involved.

Unlikely to ever stop, this site is a metamind of evolving troll memes repeated ad nauseum. Why can't atheists define atheism why childhood is liking the first half of Full Metal Jacket adulthood is realizing the second half is the better movie citizen kane what went wrong

>ITT: people who think Ćīñëmà has to follow rules to be good

I bet you like RLM

>"What's so bad about it?"

>trying to pull off guardians of the galaxy with short clipped audio intervals of old songs for millennials
>incoherent story and bad editing
>exposition of each individual character glossed over so quickly that the only valid characters in the movie are the main actors
>no actual villainy committed other than "fuck the government xdd"
>making every character have a strong moral center the audience can identify with despite being villains
>cgi place-in real villain for bad guys to kill
>random tie in plot to huntress despite her character being expanded on less than harley and deadshot in the beginning
>will smith playing will smith
>quips
>bad screenplay
>directed by the guy that made the first fast and furious movie
>most of the dialogue
>predictable ending with additional newly shot ending for joker/harley fans
>obsession to appeal to the only demographic that would eat this shit up

and finally

>jared leto's performance as joker

Nothing went wrong. It was literally nominated for an Academy Award.

The reason those rules are rules is because they're tried and true methods of telling a story.

Bragging about intentionally ignoring and/or breaking the basic rules of storytelling is like bragging about going outside the lines of a coloring book.

At best, it makes you look inept.

One of my favorite films. Love all the characters and hope for another extended cut

For best costume/make-up.

Also, I love how DCucks say that awards like razzies don't matter but will constantly bring up academy nominations as if it matters.

OSCAR BABY

Most razzie nominations next to Zoolander 2.

But that is the problem

if a chucklefuck like me that dont know shit about editing can point out editing flaws you know its something really wrong

Bringing home the gold.

nah
the "rules" are just memes that people spout so they sound like they know what they are talking about
for every example you can find where it works you can find another better film that doesn't follow them.

Its pointless to argue a movies quality based on some arbitrary rules placed on it.

>for every example you can find where it works you can find another better film that doesn't follow them.
The thing is, in order to subvert a rule you have to first acknowledge that the rule exists.

If you made a story where a knight saved a dragon and slayed a princess, it doesn't mean that the stories where the dragon is slayed and the princess is rescued stops being a thing, it just means that you wanted to do something "different" rather than following the tried and true method.

>movie hasn't even been out for 6 months
>over a year
Shut up faggot.

I liked the Joker\Harley scenes, and Harley's ass.

Most of the other characters where shit, except for the fire guy, and he dies!

Yes.

one is a group of professional film makers, the other anyone can join for $40 dollars. They are not equivalent. Also Skwad didnt even have an Oscar campaign while Civil War and Deadpool did.

story isnt incoherent and the exposition was fine and shown in flashbacks, and Huntress definitely was not in it.

The helicopter crash fake out death was used several times in a single movie

>its a I didnt understand the movies post

MoS and BvS are good m8, you are either dumb are pretending to be dumb. Both are equally as bad.

Yeah what the fuck was up with that? Helicopter crashes are a nightmare, and people seem to walk away like nothing. Not only that, why couldnt they just airlift Waller out from the get go? Incubus only attacked choppers that threatened the beam, and the zombies remained idle unless approached directly

> squad fight with Enchantress
> expects Katana to kill her and trap her in her sword
> instead Harley uses the sword to cut out her heart and chucks it to the side like trash

WHY

I dont understand why Kitana or Croc was in this movie to begin with. King Shark is the better go-to animal, and Kitana's bodyguard role is dumb because Rick and his entire unit shouldnt even be there. Not to mention Boomerang was a fucking waste

>The only reason Kitana was in the movie at all was so Harley could use her sword to cut out Enchantress' heart.

> "Don't forget, were the bad guys"
> "We're the Patsy's"
> "We're bad guys, it's what we do!"

can the dialogue be anymore cringeworthy

>"Normal is a setting on a washing machine"
If that isnt a Hot Topic quote I dont know what is

> 'rules' are just memes
> memes

this word has been stretched beyond limits

everything is a meme

>MoS and BvS are good m8

>MoS and BvS are good

>MoS and BvS are good

The editing is garbage

>MoS and BvS are good m8

I'm a big 4channarian but the humor was way too dark for me. The Joker was a really crazy guy.

>MoS and BvS are good

>MoS and BvS are good
KEK

>MoS and BvS are good m8