Invincible superheroine/goddess

>Invincible superheroine/goddess
>No weaknesses
>Mary Sue plot armour
>"Courage"

What does she have to be courageous about when fighting humans with weapons that can't hurt her?

DUDE TRYING TO FIND SENSE WITH CAPESHIT LMAO

end your life you FUCKING MANCHILDREN

Watch the movie to find out

I WILL TATOO THIS ON EVERY MANCHILDREN'S FOREHEAD

>>Invincible superheroine/goddess
>>No weaknesses
>>Mary Sue plot armour
>>weapons that can't hurt her

all wrong

I might do when it's online. There's no way I'll spend money on this shit.

she can get shot
also (theoretically) there ends up being some Big Bad she has to fight (presumably Mars)

I AM MATURE BECAUSE I USE CAPS LOCK

>Mars

look at grandpa over here

mustard gas from this WWaifu

Which videogame is this?

What is Wonder Woman's weakness?

Her bracelets stop bullets. They won't put Ares in this. Wonder Woman uses the authentic GREEK GODS not those fake Roman rip offs.

Can't wait to see her kill some nazis and get Sup Forums all butthurt.

getting tied up

>Yeah, if I were a genetically improved avatar of war embeded in a 500 kg power armor able to stop the nastiest rounds of ammo I wouldn't need to be a coward, jackass

>>Mary Sue plot armour
inigo_montoya.jpg

All the other things you said would make her a Mary-Sue, "Plot Armor" is when the protag isn't killed 10seconds into doing dangerous feats because of luck and the fact they are the protag of the story.

And pick up a comic, the Duke of Deception and Dr. Poison have numerous ways of killing her beyond guns, and the "weakness" is the lives of the people she cares about, not everyone has a literal Kryptonite Mcguffin weakness.

>They won't put Ares in this.

AKCHUALLY

The courage to stand up against men :^)

>not killed because main character

sounds like a TSUUUUUUUUUUUU to me

Oh, we won't be doing that

Wonder Woman uses the real gods that the greeks and romans rip off

>What is Wonder Woman's weakness?

The lives of all the squishy mortals, both human and amazon that she cares about, plus or any 2 Gods pissed enough at her at the same time.

Alternatively, un-snapped necks

>What is Wonder Woman's weakness?

Gal Gadot

Isn't that too scary for kids? Why won't anyone at Warner Bros think about the children?

>can't hurt her
Not true at all

Wonder Woman loses all her powers if a man ties her up
Her weakness is literally bondage

So like what happened to her mother, eh?

wtf is her problem?

She's ugly now so she wants to kill all men because male attraction is the only validation a woman gets

>whitewashing is ok when it's a villain

what is this bodytype called?

>She's ugly now

wtf user, she's not ugly. are ye not into masks?

Oven dodger

Recast incoming. Can't act for shit

ask yourself: why does she wear the mask?

>What does she have to be courageous about when fighting humans with weapons that can't hurt her?

Who is Captain America?

But Captain America gets hurt by bullets, didn't you see Cap1 and Cap2?

new popeye game
ps2

if she can't suck, what good is she?

Wonder Woman is Warner Bros chance to make an uplifting hero who exists to inspire and spread a good message in a fun story. Instead they make it like Man of Steel? Jesus christ!

That was the intention but now they are backpeddling to "it's like Donner's Superman for the modern age!"

They have already mentioned Donner like 3 times in interviews/twitter, aside from the alley scene homage

ov vey

>Courage

She's not courageous, men are courageous.

Hopefully it fails along with JL. The DCEU is cancer.

it was also their chance to get some points from "body positivity movement" by selling flicks starring a chunkier/meatier/T H I C C er WW

instead we got gadot

A strongfat WW would be perfect
Strongfat women are so rare

>WB tries to get this project from the ground for decades
>It happens during the worst time possible

It's the only current cinematic universe with more than 2/3 good movies. Nice try though.

Fuck I meant to say with 2/3 good movies. I hate Suicide Squad.

Oh man thats funny

Finally someone who has the right idea

The boobplate is padding, Gadot is flat as a fluke and has a perfectly fridge-shaped torso.

RIP /ourguy/

DCEU as a whole is shit mate.

Mos, BvS, SS...all trash

WW1 was one of the firth large scale conflicts where medicine was advanced enough to keep people who had sustained awful injuries alive. They came up with a variety of techniques to try and help disfigured people look relatively normal, making face molds for people to wear was one such method.

Plastic surgery was also more or less pioneered as a direct result of WW1

*first

> No weakness

Her weakness is bullets. Seriously

We got close

Not the same at all. Cap was given his powers because he proved to be courageous and selfless. And even now he's far from invulnerable. Regular bullets and shit fuck him up, and he's always fighting people far stronger than him. Who will the villain of the Wonder Woman movie be?

I mean who the fuck wants a Wonder Woman movie anyway? She's not interesting enough on her own. Marvel takes their b and c-list characters and makes successful movies out of them because they essentially make an action comedy every single time and the formula still works. DC is doing something different and nobody wants to see a serious Wonder Woman movie where she beats up a bunch of soldiers and has Chris Pines as a love interest.

>spend two movies droning on and on about how superman isn't brave because hes invulnerable and how he deserves nothing he's gotten

>introduce wonder woman. Identical situation. Never comment on this at any point.

Great universe you got here guys

>implying a 'nid can't tear through that like butter

Yes she is, you just wouldnt know because she hasn't had a movie.