ITT: countries that say nothing on Sup Forums

ITT: countries that say nothing on Sup Forums

One replied to a kazakh today calling him Borat and insults.

Probably a proxy though.

cool pac man eating stars

>muckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamuckamucka

Uzbek is shit country that's why.

Uzbekistan? Fuck those mother fuckers.

captcha: 2006

fuck you cunts

YA TURAN
YA VIRAN

Fuck you cockroach

Eat shit ANZACunt

Come here so I can butcher you like my ancestors butchered your feeble pussy ancestors like sacks of shit on the beach

You aren't those mongols, you're an islamic greek rape baby

that pepe has pitch black eyes like a cockroach

Eat my dick cheese antisocial NEET mouthbreather

Stay jelly like the disgusting slavshit proxy you are

shoo shoo

lol the ANZACS made self firing rifles to trick the turkroaches into thinking they were there while they retreated. dumbass turks

You got me there Mr roach, you guys sure are good at butchering people, ANZACs, Armenians, Kurds

One thing you have in common with the slavs is that you are both the descendants of white women raped by turks.

you are literally dogs. enjoy being the worlds footstool

same

>consider genocide

What's the difference between Turks and Turkmen?

turks are half greek :^)

both shouldnt exist

Nothing.

Turkish Turks are descendants of Oghuz Ottomans and Oghuz Seljuks who migrated and settled in Anatolia.

t. shitskin greek diaspora

Turks are the descendants of Greek women who got raped by real turks.

>implying greeks aren't turks

LMAO