Would he still be the GOAT if he had been born in a country that's shit at footy, like England, the US, or Mexico?

Would he still be the GOAT if he had been born in a country that's shit at footy, like England, the US, or Mexico?

>US
he would be obese that is for sure

his skin is too light to be on UK NT

>implying Argentina is not shitty at footy

Hahaha

>if

>

I'm thankful I live in a country where even our poor are ibsese, can you say the same macacao

Said the moor. Half your squad was born in Brazil and Africa.

Most academies would have rejected him.

Liam Messi would probably be working in Tesco

He'd be waiter if he was born in Bosnia.

Come to think of it, he's too short to serve tables.

If he was born in the US, he’d actually care about playing for his country

They rejected him in Argentina. Barcelona was the only club willing to pay for his treatment.

>the US

His 5'6" birdchested frame would prevent him from excelling at our sports. Soccer wouldn't be a refuge since only faggots play soccer here, so he'd risk bullying.

Messi looks like he has a touch of the 'tism, so the most likely vocation if he were born here would be aspiring E-Sports player.

he would probably get shot in his childhood if he was an american

With diferent parents he wouldnt exist

US homicide rate: 4.88

Chimpzil: 26.74

Your favelas make Chicago and Detroit look like the Garden of Eden.

You also eat monkey soup.

Homicide rate in your country is worse than in some of the biggest third world shitholes in the world.

In America he could have all the sprite and cheese pizza he could eat so I’m not sure he would be the messi we know

messi would probably get abused by muslims if he was brit

thats factually incorrect.

>b-b-but mudslimes

Epic comeback. Britain is one of the most peaceful countries in the world you fucking monkey.

you tell me!

>I saw it on the news so it must happen everyday

Education must be terrible in Brazil.

That's only in the poor zones you stupid retarded pussies. Besides, war, poverty and hardships builds character for men, the "men" in your country are a bunch of pussies who wouldn't last one day in a war.

In England he would be made to play 11 a side on a muddy full size pitch and get ignored by scouts in favour of strong black lads, and would end up working in a call centre

I won't lie, I nearly bit.

But I'm not trolling at all. There's a very famous saying about it:

Strong Men create good times
Good times creates weak men
Weak men create hard times
Hard times create strong men

You're living in the "good times create weak men".

This. He would have been discarded because of his size and play style, and a Delle Alli type of player would have been chosen over him

literally cringed

I'm aware of the saying m8t. But it's not born out by the facts. We as a nation are never not at war with somebody. Please tell me when was the last war Brazil was involved in?

Shooting monkeys for soup doesn't count

what do you mean "still"?

Strong men create tasty monkeys.

he was born in a country that is shit at footy. the argies have been shit since before messi was born. he had to leave when he was 14 to be able to afford the anti-manlet drugs, extra large cheese pizzas and jumbo sprite bottles that made him the GOAT.

No, you play football almost every day when you're a young lad growing up in South America

100% delicia

He would be the best adc in this world you fucking fag

This except all our call centres are in the land of designated shitting streets so I reckon he'd be working in a phone shop.

Good times create weak soup

>Would he still be the GOAT
Yes. Maradona would still be the GOAT if he was born somewhere else.

Messi wouldn't even be a pro though

No, in England he would be forced to play hoof-ball under Pulis

This is true. I am the true GOAT but being born in Mexico, never had a chance to go pro

Today you had another car crashing people you are not fooling anyone