Prove to me, with objective science...

Prove to me, with objective science, that there is a measurable and consistent difference in intelligence between races and that it's not all racist pseudoscience or based on socioeconomic factors.

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140402100056.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
newrepublic.com/article/120887/race-genes-and-iq-new-republics-bell-curve-excerpt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iq tests

youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE

those are racist cause they built for whites

>op posts bullshit they don't believe in just so someone can reply with the obvious response

Then why do asians score the highest?

Not proof, but there are definitely differences.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140402100056.htm

Genes produce all sorts of different expression based on age, sex and other factors. Why is race or the brain magically exempt from the rules?

because asians are smarter than white people

Op sucks dick
/thread

>socioeconomic factors

Nobody is going to pay attention to that unfortunately. Is there any research on the difference in intelligence of top students from different races?

Asians can do standardized test much easier having adapted to being slaves

Could you post the source?

look up the minnesota transracial adoption study

>Can you prove to me that evolution doesn't exist in humans, even though I accept other species of animals have varying intelligence. I similarly accept that similar animals, like crows and cardinals, have two different levels on intelligence. But that's probably because Crows didn't pay enough for dem programs.

Look at gypsies in Bulgaria, they have been here for at least 150 years and never integrated, their ghettos are full of trash, most of them can't even speak Bulgarian, even though they have at least 10 ancestors down the chain who were all born in Bulgaria. They are violent, they pickpocked, sell drugs, force their wives to prostitute, etc. In the history of Bulgaria there is one gypsy woman that has a bachelor's degree, she's the only one that has a high-school diploma as well and it's some retarded degree like social studies.

>Why is the brain magically exempt from the rules?
This. Can anyone answer this?

Walk into an all-black neighborhood and try to communicate with one of them.

articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

newrepublic.com/article/120887/race-genes-and-iq-new-republics-bell-curve-excerpt

If I showed it to you, you would just dismiss it out of hand as racist pseudoscience

Actually, you can, and very quickly. It's called the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study.

What it did, in typical Leftist fashion, was try to prove that it's all Nurture and not Nature by tracing adopted kids of various races into families of various races, same, different...all combinations.

What they showed, in fact, was that a higher amount of money in the family meant the kid who grew up there scored higher in school. Congrats.

What it also showed was that, across the board, white kids scored higher than blacks. It's also true that Asians score higher than whites. Not racism, just genetics, because while more money does equal higher scores, white kids in all levels scored higher than blacks (just as Asians score higher than whites).

Nature AND Nurture, but you can't ignore one or the other. So, fuck your protip, you're a faggot just like all the protip users. Or a troll, then fuck you still.