Just finished watching this and I haven't seen any threads about it on Sup Forums what did everyone think?

Just finished watching this and I haven't seen any threads about it on Sup Forums what did everyone think?

I thought it was a really intriguing and interesting idea that actually drew me in until about halfway through. Then suddenly the whole thing went to shit with the bug eyed nigger getting those two retards to give her 100% control with literally no reason and gen they almost literally walk out leaving a trail of bodies behind with no one noticing or hitting them with a bullet, although they without any knowledge of what an automatic weapon is are able to hit bulls eyes literally with every shot from miles away with a sub machine gun

It really took me out of it.

No one wants to talk about that movie here OP

First 6 episodes were fantastic then it lost its way a little. Still interested to see where they take it

Sup Forums was deep in this and oh boy we had so much fun in the generals! Enjoy being late, OP.

It began going downhill from ep 3. Then it proved it was a hollow shitty americanism but what the hell did I fucking expect from fucking nolan the fucking idiot who made person of interest

>Hiro is the Ford of 4chanworld
I'm right you know

The two guys were robots too and it was all part of Lecters plan.

this, were you not watching gigganigga?

literally the nigger says the chink is not one of them.
yes OP the series goes full retard with the nigger.

Really? Fuck, I assumed Sup Forums hated it as they don't talk about it now. Especially the BBC scene.

much potential
too much disappoint

par for the course in liberal la la land

What did everyone think of this twist? I thought it was needless and added nothing to the show.

First off it should of been a movie

Secondly, the maeve thing was shit. More shit because of how drawn out it was (should of been a movie!). But less shit because in the end it was a part of based Ford's plan all along.

I would have been okay with a 1 series show. Ended with robits having the capacity to take over (maybe)

Overall though, the shootout scene choreographer fucked up everything. There's no sense of life and death and the human characters are beyond retarded, yet smart enough to be scientists. The friend surgeon guy was also a mustache twisting caricature of a bad guy.

Most people knew it from he beginning. Obvious as fuck desu as we're the other "twists"

the twist didnt do much as a twist, the fun in the twist was seeing the two time lines and how they worked out
anyone with half a brian figured out the twist several episodes before they 'revealed' it
basically just made for good story telling

It was awesome, family.

I never cared much for her desu. Her and these two idiots were the worst thing about this show. Not because her story isn't that interesting, which it isn't, but because of how much screen time it got.

>ywn be to smart for westworld

It was a movie, you newtard.

Yeah, but no one has a fantasy about being an anonymous poster on an imageboard for Taiwanese puppet shows.

This world isn't full of beauty.

too*

Dat Manlet 3rd Hemsworth brother, tho.

no

>haven't seen any threads about it on Sup Forums
>movie
>First 6 episodes were fantastic
you misspelled garbage
>downhill from ep 3
it was shit from ep 1
>What did everyone think of this twist?
what fucking twist

dude shrinkrays lmao

I dropped it after e3 and it seems I was right to

>guy makes robots
>robots become sentient
>robot uprising
>dude much depth
>wow

noo*

Fuck you, autism.

I knew some time fuckery was going on because the timelines for when scenes were happening were unclear as fuck right from episode 1

I didn't make the connection that black hat and YOU WILL CALL HERRRRRRRRRR were the same dude though

How does no one in the company recognize Bernard as being Arnold?

Was 30 years ago

because shit writers

I know it's a bitch isn't it

How badly did they fuck up by killing both Ed Harris and Hopkins? They've set themselves a tall task following this up.

>killing the only interesting characters and the only ones who can act
yeah they fucked themselves

>bug eyed nigger getting those two retards to give her 100% control with literally no reason
LGTSS
>implying the butchers aren't robots

Maeve told the chink that he wasn't one.

The only possible explanation is that Ford told him to do everything he did.

>nigress only tells the truth

Sup Forums talked about it nonstop when it was airing. same with most tv/shows movies. when theyre topical theres lots of threads, but only the legendary stuff gets posted afterwards

There's one scene where Maeve cuts the white surgeon's throat and they're able to seal it back up using the device they used to perform skin grafts on the robots, so they could well be robots and Maeve was just saying otherwise as part of her commands. Not sure about those other two guys that were killed, they were probably human.

ed harris isnt dead

He was in the crowd during the massacre, and had half his arm taken off. The cliffhanger's there but I don't see why he would be spared if they already shot him.

1. Ford
2. Bernard
3. Dolores
4. MIB
5. Logan
6. Teddy
7. snekfu
8. William
9. Lawrence/ El Lazo
10. Hector

literally who. Stubbs and Elsie
9999. Clementine
Infinity. Maeve

>they're able to seal it back up using the device they used to perform skin grafts on the robots
man in black gave a speech about how the robots used to be mechanical but are now actual skin and bone because "its cheaper"
ford/somebody casually referenced how theyve cursed every disease etc

theres no evidence there that means hes a robot. medical tech is extremely advanced, and the robots are made out of human tissue. that magic skin repairing tool could be a common surgical instrument now

Hiro = Ford
>fucking jew
>doesn't know shit about technology
>lets retard mods run about
>constantly breaks the site with his improvements

POTTERY

yeah I guess it could be applicable to humans as well. still unsure about the doctor's unusually high level of compliance.

can't wait for S2 with SHRINK WORLD

HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>walk through seeing a bunch of samurais
>not samurai world
fuck this shrinkray meme

It was all a setup. It's likely that the Asian man was in on it with Anthony Hopkin's character.

The Ford that died was a clone or host made to look like him. He shall continue to work in secret.

Just like you said, OP. Maeve ruined the damn thing. The best thing about this show was Dolores losing it or finding it in her case.

It didn't play super well, but it was a clever attempt to make use of the fact that hosts don't age to confuse viewers about the time shifting.

Bernard killed himself before the park opened, and they had been working there more or less alone for a few years.

The entire thing is Ford's plan, and he likes Ed Harris. He wants the robots to win.

As the majority shareholder, having him as an ally/hostage would be key to them holding on to their freedom after the uprising.

MIB didn't die. he was just shot to show that he can now play his high level pvp that he always bugs Ford for

I'd bet it's the other way around.

He let his human body die, and will continue on as a host.

Only hint is his speech right at the end about "becoming the music."

ah possibly. He's found a way to upload his consciousness and live forever.

I loved it, but felt like they were pulling out too many twists by the end. I hate shows that just keep dropping random twist on top of twist, it's really lazy writing.

And the black chick was pretty annoying overall, felt they could have handled her storyline better.

Westworld is the L O S T of this generation

This. We only think it's super-smart because it shows super-smart people. Doesn't mean the show itself is cerebral.

Did anyone else have trouble hearing the dialogue in this? They seem to play the music really loud in the background and the characters get all mumbly

jj abrams was EP on both as well

>Especially the BBC scene.
Are you kidding me? The only thing Sup Forums likes to talk more about than BBC is about Bane, why does he wear the mask?

Robots and Wild West.
Sounds like the worst mix since red-bull and milk.

Something was so funny about the man in black character to me. Like, I get that he actually wants the hosts to fight back but he seems to consider himself such a badass when all he's doing is the equivalent to playing on the easiest difficulty.

didn't get that vibe from him. he doesn't really consider himself as a badass, he was just bored playing the same level over and over and over again.

Lost was like 90% dangling threads and "mysteries" that never mattered.

WW at least answered the big questions, and left enough cliffhangers to keep us wanting more.

After the first season or so, Lost became incredibly boring. I hope WW will do better.

A bit off topic but where can I stream this?

there was nothing deep about WW. hell at this point if they reveal Shrink World i'd be really surprised

i liked it but it has all the typical nolan omg twist crap that they use in everything they fucking write

they stack twists on top of twists and think it's good writing. it's just stupid and once you clue into how they write, it's really easy to see where everything is going. the threads on here basically figured out the entire story and all the twists by the fourth episode

>I hope WW will do better.
I do too but I probably won't be watching it anymore if anything of S2 is about Maeve looking for her robot daughter.

they revealed the hosts were sentient way too quickly, that they act 99% human by episode 2 ruins the premise and it's all cheap drama from there

>the whole thing went to shit with the bug eyed nigger getting those two retards to give her 100% control with literally no reason

Those two retards are also robots and were programed by Ford to give her (what she thinks is) 100% control.

HBO Go should have it.