It's not even the end of January and we already have the Meme of 2017

It's not even the end of January and we already have the Meme of 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GrgicZlatan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>KupKaKe

why did they use three K's?

No.
Stop forcing this shit and get a job

Fuck off we like it.

naa, cat in the hat posting is just a flash in the pan meme. The first couple threads were pretty funny tho

Dead memes general?

I prefer Bogposting. Catposting has already been lost to Facebook users. Bogposting is too abstract and intelligent to be lost to them, I'd wager.

I like it because it's good spirited fun. I hate it when someone takes something not-shit from a movie and tries their hardest to make it the next MOMS GONNA FREAK etc.

>already have the Meme of 2017.
AOTY as well

So this is the full extent of millennial comedy...
Just irony...
woah...

RAP
Retards
Attempting
Poetry

i usually hate the shit Sup Forums comes up with, but Cat in the Hat is alright.

Didn't this grow out of Raimi posting? Is this a case study in meme evolution?

>tfw to intelligent not to bogpost

RTJ3 is massively overrated, literally only two good tracks on that album.
Also it came out at the end of 2016 numbskull.

there's actually so many memes in that movie (which is literally a meme itself,) and you guys chose the least funny thing to spam over and over again

apply urselves

>apply urselves
upvoted dude I am the one who knocks!

>psshh stupid niggers amiright?

I truly am privileged to be privy to the most sophisticated memes of our time.

The same shit happened at the beginning of last year. Retards try to force shit memes like the super bowl sharks and the color changing dress.

KYS if you think this is good and/or will be relevant in month

The color changing dress was anything but forced, it was the most widely known phenomenon of our time, even if it only lasted a few days.

They were both media crafted ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''memes''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Why would the media craft a meme in the first place?

Can you really not think of a reason why groups would try and create something extremely popular and trendy with younger people?

Even if they were, the thing started on tumblr, it wasn't forced by the media.

>it wasn't first published on CNN.com therefore it wasn't pushed by the media
you're too dumb for words

This

You must create as autistic as possible memes so they don't get run down into the ground by reddit or facebook. I like it how even if it's widely popular on the entire Sup Forums, baneposting is pretty much non-existent anywhere else because it's fucking autistic and retarded. Bogposting is a good substitute.

Speaking of that (((dress))), didn't you guys get triggered about how fast it managed to spread globally within 5 hours, which was quite fucking impossible and seemed like it's artificially spreading via some other means?
Even news of a fucking world war wouldn't spread as fast. It's almost like someone was experimenting with his newfound propaganda capabilities

Nothing has ever come close to banepostings ability to make me happy inside every time, but catposting is the most similar feeling. I would love to understand why they make me feel glad even when they don't make me laugh, and I think just calling them a meme doesn't describe why. If anyone can explain I'd be very interested to hear about it.

For you

Hes 12 years old tho
twitter.com/GrgicZlatan

that dress looked orange and blue to me

>it changes in the lighting, that's all!

it's a still fucking photographed image, that doesn't make sense