AOTY General

>And I'm sorry that, sorry that,
>Sorry that I can't forget

Attached: Virtue-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-voidz/virtue/
youtu.be/1GM8Bq9EW08?t=111
dropbox.com/sh/h16v32v41otd8v9/AAAmL8qg_Tj4kb-c20J8wFc2a?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6 weeks old

Attached: topsters2 (1).jpg (2968x1432, 533K)

I was just singing that part

Cheers for that mate

thoughts on think before you drink? i thought it was trash at first listen, now i'm digging it

I feel the same way about that song. The only song I haven’t come around to yet is Black Hole. If the production was cleaner on that track there literally wouldn’t be a bad track on this album. Anyway expecting like 5 or 6/10 from pitchfork even tho it’s amazing.

Black hole is supposed to be that way and it bangs, it's something that kyuss would be proud of

Was literally listening to that part when I read this, what the actual fuckkkk

Attached: 68028d9f-d293-474b-8db7-f4aa7aae1f78.png (119x125, 23K)

think before you drink is such a great song, love it so much

I thought this was gonna be some weird rap-wave shit. Who the fuck would unironically all their group "the voidZ"? Having said that I like Julian Casablanca so I'll keep listening.

>hearing some autotune already in "Leave it in my dreams"
Yikes

critics won't do justice to this beauty
but it's almost 4 on rateyourmusic now

so go give our guy julez some well deserved 5 stars rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-voidz/virtue/

>implying autotune can't be used for style

It took away from that song imo. Show me a single example of where you think autotune sounds good.

youtu.be/1GM8Bq9EW08?t=111

anyone wanna hook me up with a link?

the next to one to that song

Lmao it sounds like some Hindu music

>not having an open mind

Have fun with your generic pop.

Where is the autotune? The high pitched screaming? That might technically be autotune since they're bringing the pitch up by an octave, but it's hardly what that user meant by autotune and you know it.

>he thinks I listen to generic pop when I clearly made it clear that I dislike autotune
Really gets the noggin' joggin'

How is ~1:50 not a good example of autotune?

>he moves the goalpost to make other people look bad

You claimed that it "sounds like some Hindu music" just because it has a melody that is different than your typical Western song. I took that as you having a closed mind.

Autotune is the epitome of generic pop. Good bait though, made me respond.

So I guess since rock uses percussion, but classical music did so first, all rock music is classical music? Right? Because the idea of someone using a tool differently than it was intended is totally impossible.

am i pleb for thinking this is a top 5 aoty so far

Attached: Shame-Songs-Of-Praise.jpg (1200x1200, 369K)

I didn't claim it sounded different from Western music you literal fucking retard. I was making an observation because the scale reminds of me what Ravi Shankar plays in on a bunch of his albums that my dad owns. I was comparing it to Hindu music; you're fucking closed minded if you can't make the connection.

Soulseek

If you go far enough back then the roots of rock also derive from classical music, yep. You're learning, good job.

I was just pointing out the irony in that person's post. It was obviously bait. He implied that I enjoy generic pop because I dislike autotune. How does that make sense?

it actually kinda does sound like hindu music

I actually lost patience after a minute and a half and stopped listening. Opened it again and God that sounds horrible to me. It doesn't appeal to me AT ALL. I don't think I'll ever understand people who enjoy autotune. It doesn't even work as a subtle stylistic addition imo, it just takes away from the music.

>Pet Sounds album cover rip off

It's really good, user. So far this, Virtue and LDA are possible AOTY for me.

Julian's falsetto gave me a reason to look at the world in a different way

i love u all

Pink Ocean is SOTY

lmao nme core trash

i'm feeling this, forward thinking

fuck it's below 4 again

show it some love

I love the album but seriously fuck off

dropbox.com/sh/h16v32v41otd8v9/AAAmL8qg_Tj4kb-c20J8wFc2a?dl=0

You can lead a horse to water
But you cannot make it drink

that shit always gets me

PLAYING POKEMON AND PISSING HIMSELF WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS

Attached: a1254175549_10.jpg (1200x1200, 280K)

>thinking there are this many albums worth mentioning for this year so far
When will the "namedrop as many albums as I can" meme end?

for me, it's pyramid of bones

wew

Gross
Some good shit
thats good
cool

Attached: a2208216587_10.jpg (1200x1200, 231K)

I love Virtue so much. It’s legit all I’ve been listening to since the leak came out