Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=P2cDd-Oa7qM

I don't give a shit about some attention whoring lunatic.

Why is the bean saying it's gay? Beans can't be gay

Is she mute?

>cis gendered

Is this a joke?

no i think she is trying to be serious

>Emo
Kys

TWO GENDERS

Where the fuck are the Australians at for this

Oh fuck off, there is zero scientific evidence to suggest that being homosexual is genetic/born this way, it's a sexual preference.. Maybe if she wasn't bombarded with marxist propaganda that tells people they can't be sure what gender they are, she wouldn't be questioning it.

Fucking kneejerk emotionally manipulative bullshit..

Literally nobody gives a fuck if you're gay as long as you don't go around and shoving it in peoples faces. The moment you lgbtq whatever the fuck you call yourself this month, started doing that, is when people started getting really tired of you.

You should tell her that

Really makes you think

sage

>Leam and listen

> You might know something you didn't before

4/10 shit bait

I agree with the video, if they had no choice we have to accept them for who they are. We should apply this to everyone, including racists, homophobes, nazis, communist zoophiles, objectophiles and pedophiles. It's not their choice, they're born that way so they need to be loved and legalised. If you disagree you're intolerant scum.

good job america

if you kill your enemies, they win

We therefore must kill our enemies, it is compassionate to do so, it is an act of surrender. They want us to kill them.

Comments disabled. We did it goys :DDD

I was never btfo I agree with her

(I like dykes) Just saying.

>comments disabled
why do they keep doing this
I have a pent up urge to call someone a stupid bitch now
you stupid bitch

>right wing Australians will defeat left wing Australians

Hope is on the way.

Why do people do this card shit? I'm not going to watch a video just to read.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Good for her. I think we should hook her up with this wonderful lesbian gal pictured here.

They were disabled like ten minutes ago

>I know a lot of people do these things, so I decided to as well!
>I know this is a stupid cliche and no one cares that I'm a faggot but pay attention to me anyways!

I'm starting to believe that people become gay just so they get attention and special snowflake status.

Everyday of my life I can think my life could be worse, because Chris Chan exists. He is a living depression, I don't know how else to describe him. . .