In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice-pack while doing my stomach crunches...

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice-pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

>1000 stomach crunches
What I don't understand about people who exercise like this is how they don't get bored. Suppose you could put on a kino but you're hardly going to be fully immersed in it.

you do get bored, which is why i almost never work abs.

Will doing thousands of crunches actually help me get abs if I'm already skinny?

>bored
Pain isn't boring, is another feeling. And when you are feeling your body literally breaking itself apart to rearrange itself to be stronger, it's kind of neat.

Yeah hernias are kinda fun I guess.

It's a meme, B.E. Ellis probably never worked out and didn't do his research when he wrote this. All you need is 3x15 weighted cable crunches and some ab wheel work every other day, high intensity cardio 2-3x a week and your diet in check.

I don't want your fitness advice normie. I chose to develop artistic strength through kino.

You spelled autistic wrong m8

>B.E. Ellis probably never worked out and didn't do his research when he wrote this
Uh, you do realize that he deliberately wrote Batemans lifestyle to be ridiculous and over the top, right?

Why the hell would his face be a little puffy?

I've seen the entire kinographies of Angelopoulos, Pasolini and Oshima and I still have time to workout everyday, get on my level kiddo. How can you expect to understand aesthetics if you don't look like prime kino yourself?

Artism is the cure for autism. With enough kino-therapy it may be possible to transcend autism and elevate to a higher plane of consciousness and live unteathered from the bondage of non-neurotypicality.

I think pretty everything was researched heavily, and deliberately done either incorrect, or over-the-top, to help highlight the insanity of Bateman's world.

All the clothing in the book was absurdly mismatched, fashion-wise, based on it's descriptions. Same with the meals in restaurants.

The touble is, with the film, they couldn't have them all wearing what amounts to several thousand dollar clownsuits, so they all had to look like GQ models.

i can't do his regimen. i really can't
that would mean i'd be waking up at least 3 hours or s before taking a shower and going to work. that's 3 hours worth of sleep

I might actually start with the ice pack thing. I'm less attractive in the morning and that's bothering me

> Same with the meals in restaurants

t. pleb who couldn't get a reservation at Dorsa

i never get dubs in these threads, whats the secret?

it's not normal. he takes his workout routines to ridiculous extremes in order to brag about them

The point of his exercise regimen as I've taken it is to showcase the absurdity of his routine. 1000 crunches is something he only does for bragging rights. It doesn't provide much purpose, and it's an absurd waste of time, but he gets to say he does it every morning.

you mean like these?

Ho ho ho, nice nubs buddy! Real nice stuff. But why don't you try checking these?

what's up with you pussy ass bitches not getting dubs? its not hard at all

If you can do more than 15 crunches you should jus add more wight instead of increasing the number, and 15 is already a lot

NO DUBS ITT
THREAD IS CURSED

The idea is to point out that he's an insane, obsessive narcissist.

No.

This, I doubt batman did 1000 crunches toet this body

Yes

Maybe

Probably not, although there's debate over actual numbers, at a certain point doing more crunches isn't really working your abs any harder and it basically becomes light cardio
As this guy said , you should add more weight instead

you're all going to hell.
praise kek

Check'em

thank you saviour

perhaps

ITT. people not reading the sticky

Sup Forums has a sticky?

I've been doing 400 crunches a day for almost 2 months after changing my diet and it has barely made any difference, I'll keep doing them though because I like it

checked

>he likes crunches
absolute madman

Doobles

>3 hours
that's sleeping in for people with the strive for success like Bateman

If you'd sleep

Just like his idol...

whats the difference between a crunch and a sit-up??
which is more powerful

situps involve more muscles, you go further up, and puts more strain on your back and neck.

Chekem