What does Sup Forums think of our flag? Beautiful? Ugly as fuck?

What does Sup Forums think of our flag? Beautiful? Ugly as fuck?

>ordem e progresso

I don't really like it but it's a lot more recognizable than most world flags to be honest

>his flag has letters on it

It's good

It comes from positivism ideology. So your country is to blame for that.

nowadays it's more like 'desordem e retrocesso'

I like it

simple but creative

More like "sponsored by Progresso" amirite?

>not 'sponsored by Congresso'

Completely freemason tier

it can be identified in black and white so it is a good flag

I like how unique it is, but the stars and stash make it weird. Although without them, it'd look too much like a logo.

Maybe have a ring of 25 (?) stars around the inside of the blue globe and leave it at that?

You're monarchic flag, like ours, is a lot better than the current one.

Our flag is beautiful

Best flag belonging to a shitty nation desu

I really don't like the green + yellow combination, nor the rhombus desu

we are the only nation that have a fedora flag

Pretty cool

The perfect form

This flag already has one. Why won't you live there to see hows things going for them?

It's nice

Been to Mexico the other day, and saw the Brasillian tourist girls. Hot as fuck and speak the best language. You brazillians are lucky, I just wish your country would stop being too much of a shithole.

underated gold

the stars might look weird for you north of the ecuator but any respectable southerner can identify the positions as the night sky here. Also the band is the ecuator, we have a star for each state and all but one state are bellow the line, so all but one stars are too

Having words on a flag is absolutely halal but other than that it's a great flag.

it's hopefully going too. There is a movie about to come out explaining how we are fighting the commies, it's called Policia Federal- A lei é pra todos ( Federal Police - the law is for all in english ) and it ought to explain what is happening here

I think you meant haram, my fellow burger.

Yeah, my bad.

>78778291
Can you go one day without trying to spread your Sup Forums cancer where you try to tie the entire world and concept of good and bad into your political retardation?