What are some movies I can watch with my gf. Preferably romantic since she doesn't like serious stuff

What are some movies I can watch with my gf. Preferably romantic since she doesn't like serious stuff.

in your case, anything rated PG-13 is appropriate

the neon demon

princess bride or enchanted

The Man from Laramie

Definitely, Maybe

>wearing cologne

Gay

>Definitely, Maybe
Great album

don juan demarco
>brandos last decent film
a very good year
>crowes performance makes it watchable

Master & Commander

Ten Things I Hate About You
Clueless

this

>no girl wants your hoodie full of your smells

kms

>Ten Things I Hate About You
Yes. All chicks love this.

Gladiator

Either "Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind" or "A Clockwork Orange" both are about love persevering.

Just watch Disney movies with girls

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Blue Valentine

It's good romance kino

>his cologne

is that like a big deal? Bitch knows she can just buy that.

It's a combination of bo and cologne that reminds them of you and drives them crazy, virgins wouldn't understand.

this picture is triggering me

Eyes Wide Shut.

It's perfect. You'll get laid after it like you haven't before. It has this effect on women.

What? Don't you have a gf user?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Crazy Stupid Love is my gf's favorite

I wear antiperspirant, but am I supposed to wear cologne daily? I'm too embarrassed to ask an adult peer.

Before Sunrise/Sunset double feature

>she likes your cologne more than you

Only if you spend a lot of time right next to people. So no, don't wear any cologne.

this it's got ryan gosling in it
she'll love it

The Road

>romantic movies
>not serious stuff

enjoy watching someone die in every nicholas sparks movie

My gfs, and girls in general always say I smell good, and I never wear faggy cologne. Just normal smells and deodorant is all you need unless your a necklace wearing, ski slope tipped faggot

nah an antiperspirant is perfectly fine for your daily use

If you take her out
on a Friday night
wear cologne
to get the feeling right

Deadpool, then give her the look every time they mention face sitting

This is one of the best rom coms I've seen in a long time.

you can be a big guy. for her.

I had a qt that used to smell my BO covered hoody in HS all the time. I wish I hadn't been too autistic to notice.

Unless you're middle eastern or homosexual there is never a good reason to wear cologne.

That one where rachel mcadams loses her memory and channing tatum has to make her fall in love all over again

Midnight in Paris if you think she can handle rom com kino.

what kind of cologne should i wear

Irreversible

The Vow. It was okay, except that he literally gets cucked throughout half the movie.

Tomorrowland

Also the Sherlock Holmes movies are good.

Only if you're 23 tho

Depends. What occasions do you want to wear it for? What season (or year round)? How much you want to spend?

i honestly dont know
im not as clueless/hopeless to not be aware that theres different cologne for different events/people. i just dont know the general rules

i should probably google this and get some faggot truemanlyness fashion blog to explain it to me

>im not as clueless/hopeless to not be aware that theres different cologne for different events/people
I'm assuming this is an American thing.

This fucking copypasta always makes me smile.

dont wear cologne. there are much cheaper ways to make everyone laugh at you.

Beta

It doesn't matter, really.
like everythign else with roasties; if you're a chad any cologne is great, if not, then you're fucked no matter what.

sandnigger

This is what a beta would say

when im wearing a sweatshirt and sweat pants to college lectures what kind of smell should i have

Her fingers smell like rotten pussy (IE: all pussy)

Is this actually a thing somewhere? I've never met a straight white male that wears cologne.

I JUST WANT A QT GF

It's mostly a teenager thing, maybe you'll wear it occasionally if you're older.

the only time I've worn cologne was when I went to prom

Too bad they didn't let my date in the door because she was homeschooled.

Smell like you just showered mate

That sucks. My senior prom had a lot of homeschooled kids.

That's because you don't go outside in a city that's relevant.

Which cities are relevant? I wouldn't want to go to any "relevant" city nowadays because it'd be full of shitcunts and other undesirables.

roasties out in force

I ended up having to take my cousin because I couldn't find a date. It all worked out though, I got to finger her later that night on her dad's couch.

Nah just someone who actually gets laid

>lel ur no sex have

that's what a roastie would say.

well?

With your cologne? Ok pal...

In truth, women who are into you will usually love your scent. Just practice hygiene and wear deodorant. That's better than any cologne. Women are naturally attracted to the scent of a man so masking that with some bullshit is a mistake.

Tell the truth, are you a nigger, a persian, or a homosexual?
I live in Boston now but I didn't know people who wore cologne in manhattan either

the big expensive ones.
they have to be near water, have multi story buildings, and between 10 and 35% nigger population

So the multicultural shitholes then?

>East Cleveland
>90.82% African-American population

I'm fucked, huh?

Cant really picture anyone but a roastie speaking like this

checked and kek'd means you are correct

10% is not a lot of black people. Even Seattle probably has at least 10%.

>10% is not a lot of black people
it's 10x too many

problem child 2

Actually, the post counter objectively has no relationship to the content of a post. Also why not just say "lol"? Everyone knows you're trying to say "lol" while looking like you're not saying it because you're trying to act cool.

>having a gf
gay

>says the sped who's entertained, fascinated, and excited by counting
>literally counting

>wearing a "hoodie"
>wearing cologne

Im not 16 anymore

I was talking about kek the deity, not saying lol. Plus, we say kek here. Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

Why wouldnt you want a gf?

Cool Cat Saves The Kids

seems like a lot of effort, how am i meant to sit up to 5am smoking weed and watching kino when I have a gf, fuck that.

kek dude, you're so right. Notice how I'm saying kek instead of lol so I fit in? Brofist. Epic digits btw. It's an amazing coincidence that right before you posted, the post counter was at -68, which means your post ends in 69. That's a really epic coincidence, don't think I'll ever get over it. Just like that sex position, fuckin kek. Truly meme magic, what a world.

you just get a gf who wants to do that with you

Not daily user. I wear them for special occasions. Don't be that guy that use cologne every day or bathe himself in it.

sure, where can I find one?

kinobots when?