Why so many Americans siding with the Irish guy?

Why so many Americans siding with the Irish guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LbhFdjiPe6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because racism?

two niggers fighting each other

Personally I hate Conor, he's your typical potatonigger cuck of man, but Floyd is a based Trump supporting African American

because they wuz

Conservatives loathe the idea of black man winning even if he supports Trump.

It's just muh heritage autism. America has a fetish for everything and everyone Irish.
Also this, obviously.

Because he's white, and siding with whites is the only logical thing to do

because they're actually filipino people

honorary white?

good post, pity it isn't first post

No way Mayweather can win, Conor has superhuman reflexes and can down a man in 13 seconds.

>Simplifying a boxing match into race

Only on int.

WE HAVE A WINNER!

OP didn't ask about the match itself. He asked about who a bunch of retards are rooting for.

this
nothing special

how is that even a contest? isn't mayweather an actual boxer?
they must be doing it just for the loads and loads of money

You think they'd really do such a thing?

It's literally called "the money fight". What did you expect.

>$700 million estimated revenue from fight

Ah yes

Floyd Mayweather's brand is literally called "The Money Team".

anyone got any streams for the match?

Is this a boxing or mma match?

boxing

Yeah, McGregor is fucked.

Keep coping fag

McGregor will win

McGregor is not a boxer, the black guy is.

49-1

The nigger is going to beat the potato nigger

if mayweather can beat manny, i'm pretty sure he'll shit on some random mma fighter

because most Americans are Irish?

inb4 muh heritage

I like McGregor but this is like thinking a triathlonist would win Tour de France.

Kek you actually believe that

Because upsets are always fun

youtu.be/LbhFdjiPe6w

because white americans are racist as fuck and care about muh heritage over their american identity

There is no american identity dipshit

>all those trump supporters rooting for mcgregor

What is the american identity?

I don't care, I may put some money on the Mick because the odds are against him

you're right, there's no American identity if you're not a WASP. I am though

Hate trump tho

ignorant post

exactly it's nonexistent. that's why muh heritage and race is so important among americans

White anglo saxon protestant

Muh heritage is important to everyone though.

>if you're not a WASP
still nonexistent. please brief me on what american identity is

>Irish
>White

It feels like this boxing shit is making a comeback in American culture.

People used to never care.

But how would Roosevelt have felt about Black men marrying White women?

>Using the hateful acronym, WASP

You do know they only made it that just to connect whites to a predatory insect?

Its being pushed that's for sure. Doesn't help that's on hbo and shit

Take the proxy off

rooting for mayweather ofc

Maybe because Mayweather is shit.

a sense of connection and continuity to both the early colonial period and the Revolutionary period. Identity with the Republican foundations of our government, liberty and freedom of association (ties in with religious identity). Commonality of language, culture, heritage, and denominations and theology that comes out of the Reformation, in particular the English and Scottish reformations

Just because you don't have any identity doesn't mean there isn't an American identity

>White women diluting the african genes
probably good

Genuinely don't care, I'd prefer Anglo-American but then we'd end up with some "Brit" going "MUH HERMITAG"

Yeah but for Europeans it's the same as their national identity. It's only two separate things for new world cunts like ours.

depends on when/where you are

lol WASPs are a minority in the USA. you have more people declaring non-English/American ancestry now even in the white population

talk about being delusional

McGregor has boxing experience too and is much younger tho

why do you think this is race related? McGregor is a walking meme and a massive underdog going into this, people always support underdogs.

British american is still the largest ethnic group here

it's not that it's just race-related, it's that it is also race-related

yeah there's no need to blame everything on 'racism' but it's also fine to remember that tribal sentiment still exists. you have access to the rest of Sup Forums and twitter, you can see for yourself

sure, if you combine all those categories it is. but overall it's still a minority declared ancestry among white Americans, even if it's the most important one

Increasing racial tensions globally. Especially in the US with BLM/Charlottesville and confederate monuments shit

>declared ancestry
what do you think people are going to declare, the fact that they're "boring" WASPs or the fact that they're French or Greek or some shit because their mothers great-uncle's cousin was from there? Also most British-Americans have been in the US for so long that they often do not even know their ancestry and just enter in "American" under ethnicity.

Pretty sure there are more people of German decent here than British. It varies regionally of course but I think nationwide German is the #1 ethnic background.

yeah dude, that's why I said declared ancestry, actual British ancestry is higher but newer ancestry has overtaken it in that regard

but even actual British ancestry is probably still

Because people have more loyalty to their race than their nationality

Why are Americans obsessed with not having "boring" ancestry? Why are they so obsessed with ancestry at all?

Kys seriously. You are not irish

its statistically germany, but "american" means 13 colonies origin so they are english or scotchirish

and id bet money most african americans are part british, or scottish , probably a few who are more than 50% "white" based on dna (not skin color)

and thats nopt even mentioning how strong anti-german sentiment in WWI caused quite a few german americans to re label themselves english americans

you can really argue it a few ways, since we self report (pic related is a bad example, british includes scotts in this one, but in 2000 we onlye had 8% english decent, while german was 16%)

wrong pic

>go onto a board where everybody has a folder of 100 haplogroup maps saved
>acts indignant when people are interested in geneology
are you fucking retarded?

you'd want to be an awful faggot to watch this shit

He's probably one of those guys that treats this board like a second r9k and just posts offtopic shit.

It depends on how you count it
is someone who is 51% english and 49% german counted in the data as 1 english person, or is he counted as 0.51 english people, and 0.49 german people
and thats not even mentioning the huge error that comes from self reporting instead of universal dna testing

also pic related

;)

that's the answer take it or leave it

Try to find me a black person hoping Mcgregor wins.

People naturally choose their own race over others but apparently it's only evil racism when whites do it

One can like a subject without slavishly pursuing it for neurotic self serving reasons brainlet

Anglo-Americans have pretty much completely assimilated Protestant Germans and the colonial Dutch, among others. Just because someone doesn't list "British" or whatever on the census doesn't mean that much

this, Europeans are as interested in ancestry as Americans are and do "muh heritage" stuff just as much. From my own experience the tendency with ethnic identification is an aspect of how we voraciously mock and fuck with each other during our schooling