What would you have done?

What would you have done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=el11DhtTVrM
youtube.com/watch?v=auetIxOaSe8
youtube.com/watch?v=S6mLj3A2z8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not leave like a retard without telling anyone.

die

Livestream it on Sup Forums

Not gone rock climbing or whatever

Stayed home to shitpost on Sup Forums

If stuck in this situation i probably would have just sat there and died.

made a jenny thread/masturebate

stream on facebook live until my phone battery drained

then die

Don't be lewd.

Not gotten trapped.

acting like you don't want to cum in her eyes

Killed James Franco

I fucking love this film.
Are there more like it? I remember that documentary about a couple guys on Everest where one of them fell down into a ravine and had to climb out with a broken leg, all the way to the base camp and shit.
Don't remember any more.

Why don't they make a movie about this guy instead? Seems more interesting desu

holy fuck she's perfect

she also like to tease

Use some butter to pull my arm thorugh

Yo is that my man nutty putty?

any one have more of her body?

Those pictures make me so uncomfortable.

Pull out my phone and start another Sheev thread before calling for help.

Fucked the 2 qts and gone home to play video games.

Just kidding, I'd die.

Not go outside in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=el11DhtTVrM

i want to spread her pale legs open

curse my impossibly bad luck and die of dehydration

come on guys we need more jenny bod

kys but instead of y i would do m.

>big legs

This. I'm paranoid about fucking everything, there's no way I would go hiking by myself in secluded areas. What if I met a coyote pack, or a psycho that wanted to rape me?
Of course I would go there with other people.

But assuming that I was as stupid as him
>What would you have done?
I'm a pianist. It's the only thing I know to do. It's not really worth it to live without a hand, so I would have probably died of starvation

It's really hard to say. I a little bitch and have been depressed for years so the thought of death doesn't scare me. But in that situation, when survival instinct kicks in you can do some crazy shit. I probably wouldv'e died like a bitch though. I just can't imagine myself getting through those tendons with that tiny dull blade.

i wouldn't be randomly chimping around in the bottom of a ravine all alone without telling anyone

>google image search: eddie redmayne
>fap
>die

who is this fluid druid?

If you lack the courage to do with absolute zero hesitation what has to be done, you're an embarrassment to life as a whole.

>im a pianist

Fuck dude, i know what you mean. Been playing music forever. Its the only thing i have any talent for so i know the importance of a hand. Hell, losing a finger would probably have me depressed for a long time

Probably this. If not, cried like a bitch.

jerked off to get some jizz and then use the jizz for lubrication and free my arm

Constructed a rudimentary lathe.

convince yourself that the pain is a good feeling, and that every feeling of pain is getting you closer to escape.

jizz on my arm for lubrication and pull myself free

kek

what i would do for those legs

jenny, she has FAS but i want to fuck her

Do squats and curls with another rock until I'm /fit/ enough to free myself

she has a killer rack too

Fap to death to release the pain.

i love the idea that more than 70% of her fanbase would run a train on her. i wonder how she feels

also more legs for user

add her horse too

Are you that same guy from the other thread? Divide her legs?

Used noetics to move the rock with my mind

i know theres like 3 jenny collectors or 4 so it could have been one of us

we like her legs

"COMPUTER, END SIMULATION"

Wew, now time to get back to my job as a janitor on the USS enterprise !

also did you have any pics from last?

need more of her rack

You could try something else and just kill yourself later? Jesus. Quitter.

I don't blame you. Sweet trips.
Nah, not really a fan.

Getting my hand crushed immediately, hacking the bits off, getting to hospital within 5 hours and then lying about how it took 127 hours for a book and movie deal.

thats cool

her feet got me hooked and moved to the eyes and rack

>killing yourself
>when we're less than five years away from perfect cybernetic limbs

youtube.com/watch?v=auetIxOaSe8

and to tell the truth i hate her content though, it has nothing of value other than the faps

her slave leia
youtube.com/watch?v=S6mLj3A2z8A

That's cause to get out they would have had to break his legs, so he died after a day or so.

I know how that feel. Would fuck the shit out of Laci Green.

People don't go climbing alone like this idiot. This was on the news when it actually happened. Laughed my ass off, because of his stupidity.

>Laci Green

perfect example, she was 10 before she got huge/fat, still give her an 8 though.

My face between her thighs, is that too much to ask?

smoked some weed and brag about the PhD I bought without having to put any effort into.

never stop believing user

use my pure alpha male strength to lift and throw the boulder out then go bang those two hiker chicks

Use my phone to make a thread on /out/ asking for advice.

don't waste your precious fluids

Not left the house and posted on Sup Forums while crying

touching the void

What's the point? They're full of fluoride anyway.

i would give her all my fluids

I would just wait for my large group of friends to notice I've been missing our plans and not picking up any phone calls or replying to any texts but since I told them beforehand I was going hiking at X spot they would go looking for me and find me probably within a day or two.

Well considering I can bench 4 times more than that faggot, I'd move the Rock and leave.

Is there a good reason why this little fucker couldn't move the rock.

I'd jerk off on the boulder until the semen erodes away the rock

thumbnail looked like a chinese man with blue eyebrows

>Later, his severed hand and forearm were retrieved from under the boulder by park authorities. According to television presenter Tom Brokaw, it took 13 men, a winch and a hydraulic jack to move the boulder so that Ralston's arm could be removed.

I don't think you're that strong desu

how?

mspaint it

would you cut your own arm off for this net worth?

i want to make a baby with this chinese man and watch it grow inside him

Is there any proof he actually did all this shit?

>When he ran out of food and water on the fifth day, he was forced to drink his own urine. He carved his name, date of birth and presumed date of death into the sandstone canyon wall, and videotaped his last goodbyes to his family. He did not expect to survive the night. After waking at dawn the following day (Thursday, May 1) he had an epiphany that he could break his radius and ulna bones using torque against his trapped arm. He did so, then performed the amputation, which took about one hour with his multi-tool, which included a dull two-inch knife. The knife, which he had used to carve his makeshift tombstone into the canyon wall the previous day, had become dull. He never named the manufacturer of the tool he used, other than to say it was not a Leatherman but "what you'd get if you bought a $15 flashlight and got a free multi use tool".[8]

>After freeing himself, Ralston still had to get back to his truck. He climbed out of the slot canyon in which he had been trapped, rappelled down a 65-foot (20 m) sheer wall one-handed, then hiked out of the canyon in the hot midday sun. He was 8 miles (13 km) from his vehicle, and had no phone

nah ill have more than that in a few years

Whats the best photo you have of her neck?

Anything with her head tilted back with her clavicle exposed?

Guitarist here. Same.
Movie was a horror flick. I already know I would off myself if anything happened to my hands/voice before I've had the chance to do something with them.

one of the other jenny collectors have that, do you have any of just her rack?

>there are people who wait until they're stuck in a ravine to cut their hand off

lol you fucking cowards i cut off both my hands when i was 13 no regerts

best i got.. not good

how are you typing this?

I'd probably look for a record to scratch.

>not having the computer fill the ravine with piss and disable all saftey protocols

learn 2 live u fcnn plebion

>they burn his clothes as a send off right before he shows up

jokes on u kid i smoke like 3 scoupes of creatine per day