Why is Pep so beta?

Why is Pep so beta?

is that her wife?

he is disgusted enough to be near that g*rman w*man, he doesn't want to touch h*r

i think thats his wife
he can't even hold his wife

pep is just a legit lunatic. he might seem "beta" sometimes but that label doesn't explain the other 90% of his weird behaviour

that's his catalan wife

He looks hammered to fuck to be fair.

Das raycis, monkeyboi.

>Those teeth

For fucks sake.

This, I believe. He's just a nutter. Kind of funny he's getting paid €20m a year to be a crazy person. I wonder if the football world will ever realise that he's not eccentric, just mad.

What's wrong with them?

Healthy teeth should not AT ALL be that stained and faded. She seems to be suffering from advanced surface enamel erosion and it's rather disturbing.

you cant have everything

Are you a californian dentist?

Are you an aspiring comedian?

.....................................look at the extreme discoloration of her teeth.

How is that even a question?

>that label doesn't explain the other 90% of his weird behaviour
his youth was in the 80s, peak humanity, probably marked him for life

is it any surprise that europ*ans can't tell the difference between healthy teath and disgusting teeth?

islam is causing wonders over there, jesus christ

It's not line they are yellow and she's like mid to end 40ies. Nobody's forcing you to kiss her or something.

> Nobody's forcing you to kiss her or something.

Tell that to Pep and see if he doesn't instantly break into tears.

if pep was american his wife would be morbidly obese and on a scooter, he's probably fine with non bleached teeth

These posts made me feel glum. Her teeth might not look 100% perfect but my first impression would be that they seemed in good condition, especially for her age. The photo isn't even very clear, but maybe that's my low res screen. Are normal people really so disgusted by this? My teeth are far worse and I am half her age. So I guess most people would be utterly repelled by me. I don't know why mine got so bad, and from that ignorance I guess they'll only get worse till they have to be removed. Fuck. Seriously, how do you Americans have such perfect teeth? You haven't all got 'caps' or had them whitened, so how the hell do you do it? It's not like you're known for low-sugar diets, or never drinking soda of consuming acidic shit. I just don't get it.

>>I just don't get it
>british

Makes me think

Shut up spic.

Your flag is the answer to " Are normal people really so disgusted by this? My teeth are far worse and I am half her age"

Also no. I will never understand this insecurity filled meme that "Murrikans whiten their teeth every 3 seconds". How difficult is it to brush your teeth twice a day, floss, and use mouth wash? That's all it takes desu.

>It's another "Eurosubhumans get angrily defensive about having feces stained teeth" episode
How is the very innocent matter of dental hygiene so offensive to third worlders?

My friends that lived in the US for a couple of years told me everybody uses teeth whitening tapes/products constantly, is it true?

Predictable responses. But it still doesn't explain it to me. I'm fastidious about oral hygiene, perhaps even excessively so. I've never had a cavity, or any issues that my dentist has commented on. But my teeth are, as one of you put it, suffering the effects of significant surface enamel erosion. I can only assume this was down to drinking excessive amounts of fruit juice, and the damage was done to my adult teeth in a relatively small number of years. So, what's the difference? How come you Americans don't have this problem when (as I mentioned before) it's not like you all have perfect diets for healthy teeth.

>everybody
There is more to the US than Hollywood wannabes in California. No one else in the country is vain enough to actually buy whitening strips.

1) You probably brush too hard despite being "fastidious" about your tooth cleaning. You're normally supposed to use soft bristled toothbrushes

2) You probably never rinse your teeth with water after consuming acidic drinks. (Though you shouldn't do this immediately after, but after 30 - 40 mins)

3) It also could be a cultural thing, as our Southerners have markedly worse teeth than the rest of country (Whether it's tobacco chewing, or just a lack of dental hygiene literacy), so maybe oral hygiene isn't something as strongly emphasized over there is it is here.

I'm sure I probably do brush excessively. But the damage was done before I started doing that. Your thing about the water was interesting. I actually do (obsessively) rinse with water after anything remotely acidic, but I do it straight away. Why are you supposed to wait? I can't get a damn thing right

can americans just shut the fuck up?

Are you sure that the damage happened only in your adulthood? It could also be the the cumulative result of a lifetime of acid erosion

Sorry, I think you're right, a cumulative result of lifetime erosion. But I believe it began the moment I acquired my "adult" teeth, around... I don't know, 11 or however old kids are when they get them. I can deal with a past of damage caused by mistreatment, but it's the worry that my neurotic efforts to have good oral hygiene now could simply be causing more damage. Anyway, that's enough diary-posting for one day, I guess. Thanks for the info and for not being obnoxious about it (assuming you're not one of the >britteeth posters)

This. You start to get the feeling that having clean teeth might be some sort of extreme taboo in Western Europe.

literally nothing
only americucks bleach their teeth extensively

Don't see anything wrong with her teeth desu.
>inb4 PIL memes

i-is that head shopped?

>tfw to intelligent for sexual contact

Perhaps this photo was taken an instant before he pulled her in? Don't read too much into these things, you fucking degenerate.

so was Obama's

mfw fucking burgers are so used to overwhitened chiclets and veneers that they have no idea what's normal, anymore.

See: Pep.

He's gay. It's pretty obvious

>Hoverhand

>having Newcastle F.C. fan club tier teeth is what the third world considers normal

There's literally nothing wrong with her teeth.

Lol what

and yes Pep is an OCD lunatic which makes him such a great manager

Yeah, no fuck off. It's downright cruel to sit here and claim that having nearly all of your enamel reduced to nothing is normal.

Her teeth are a dire mix of gray and yellow and make it seem as if she rinses her teeth with coffee and Coca Cola.

au contraire, you guys must be rinsing your teeth with semen so that they are so fucking white, lmao

>amerifaggots

KEKED

triple dubs of truth, good post user.

What's with that thing when you put your hands on people you're making a photo with? How about you just don't do it? Put them in your pockets or something.

It depends on the person tbeh, as the intention of posing with your hand over someone's shoulder, (or around their waist if female) is to express a casual amicability between the subjects of the picture. Just standing there like a bunch of pokemon card collecting autists with hands in your pockets would look painfully unstylish.

However, I agree with you in general. In some situations it does look forced and awkward and should be avoided altogether.

ITT: Roberto Firmino

She looks pure and conservative.

this, it's unbelievable what americans did to themselves with their fake ass 90's """beauty""" standards. a wonder this retard ITT didnt also suggest a vegan diet to detoxify since her skin looks too normal for american tastes.