>2017
>Ron and Hermione are still canonically a couple

Wtf I hate Harry Potter now, why is Rowling such a hack?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/jk-rowling-harry-hermione-ron-couple/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a better question is who the fuck cares?

inb4 pasta

What do you expect from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises though.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Rand over Hemingway, Steinbeck

>dan had to stand on a box for this

You'll also notice hyperspehere is anywhere above "low-tier"
That's because this chart is objectively accurate in every sense of the word.

When the fans cried out against Ron and Hermione, she slammed them down.
Then years later, she came out and said that she made a mistake. She said that Ron and Hermione's marriage wouldn't last and Hermione should have been with Harry.
Apparently she was doing a weird self insert with Ginny and Ron, she wanted the nerdy sidekick to get the girl and since she related with Ginny, she wanted her to be with Harry.

This is a copypasta, I've seen this exact response on about four threads.

Holy shit detective user over here

www . telegraph dot co.uk/culture/harry-potter/10612719/Harry-Potter-should-have-married-Hermione-admits-JK-Rowling.html

now this i can get into

"No!"

Holy shit, how did Ginny get JUSTed so hard?

>Harry's wife got BLACKED

btw dumbledore is gay lmao
btw hermoine was never white lmao
ablus severus lupus humungus potter

What the fuck is wrong with Ginny's chin? It's a fucking square. wtf?

at least she had the balls to put that last one in the book

She did that to throw a wrench/twist into the series for more sales. Literally, "lol watch this..."

"Newfag!"

Seriously what the fuck happened to her? She was so damn cute in the movies.

didn't she said that Ronxhermione was a mistake

She probably decided there wasn't enough """""diversity""""" despite Ron being a potato nigger already.

Yeah.
>screenrant.com/jk-rowling-harry-hermione-ron-couple/

>I wrote the Hermione/Ron relationship as a form of wish fulfillment. That’s how it was conceived, really. For reasons that have very little to do with literature and far more to do with me clinging to the plot as I first imagined it, Hermione ended up with Ron.

“I know, I’m sorry, I can hear the rage and fury it might cause some fans, but if I’m absolutely honest, distance has given me perspective on that. It was a choice I made for very personal reasons, not for reasons of credibility. Am I breaking people’s hearts by saying this? I hope not.”

It's the only reason I come to these threads

>Shoot magic from stick
>believe in God that forbids wizardry

>Shoot magic from stick
>not using magic to stop you from liking boi sticks

what the fuck

>Implying Hermione could ever be happy living in somebodies shadow

Ron's perfect for her

>We just never saw them

Oy Vey!

It's all just a load of bollocks, user. She wrote those books years ago before the big SJW push. If Order of the Phoenix was written today the wand grabber Umbridge would be the hero

still is

Ew, no. She looks like a box troll now.

basically looks the same, just older
oh wait..

Stuff like that annoys me. I don't even see why she needs to comment on that shit. Was there some black intergender in Hogwarts?? Who gives a shit. Does her world really need to be perfectly representative of the real world? It's stuff like that that ultimately ruins all forms of art. Everything is basically forced to be a political statement, even when it's just a children's book. It's interesting how they picked jews and gays though. I mean, just imagine that the wizard world is a world in which you just don't need to talk about that shit ever. It's just naturally accepted as a personal matter that is nobody's business. Nobody talks about race, gender identity and sexual preference as obsessively as the Americans do. That would be quite something.

>I don't even see why she needs to comment on that shiT

"PLEASE REMEMBER I EXIST!" Pretty much covers it

Dumbledore sighed at the two boys.

"The thing to do with that annoying little cunt Hermione", said Dumbledore, his wize old eyes narrowing, "is spit roast her, that way you are bros and she is your dumb bimbo how, a slave to your cocks."

The old wizard smiled, "high five each other as you pound her at both ends, that will teach the little smart arse humility."

does noone see Ron's son pfffffffffffff

best potter movie? 5

worst? 2

It seemed pretty logical to me for Ron and Hermione to end up as a couple. They seemed like they completed each other pretty well. You know, Ron would help Hermione to lighten up a little and Hermine would help Ron to to get his shit together.

Harry and Hermione would have been a pretty dull relationship. Ginny came a bit out of the left fiel but then I think it's kinda nice that he would get married to a Weasley. They were the closest he had to a family.

>It seemed pretty logical to me for Ron and Hermione to end up as a couple. They seemed like they completed each other pretty well. You know, Ron would help Hermione to lighten up a little and Hermine would help Ron to to get his shit together.

this is an apt analysis, they have complimentary personalities

This. Hermione needs to be BLACKED. For diversity

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOSE

>we just never saw them
what the fuck.

i mean its not like if they're gay they'll wearing a suit with little lights sown in in various pastel colours which separates them from the normal kids.

looks like a 40 year old dyke

Looks like aj soprano

At least quote a good fic.

>Harry slammed his book shut. It wasn't really a book, because the pages were made of lasers and the words were made of headless women making godless love to dragons made out of motorcycles, but it was still reading.

>"Gumbledorp, if you don't stop, we'll starve, and no one will be around to kill everyone in the universe if we get around to bringing everyone back to life after we killed them."

>"I am no longer Scrumblegort."

>The ancient man dropped some of the planets he was juggling.

>"The worlds have shifted. I am Dumblecop, of the Darkmeal."

>He flexed one of his legs, which was made of pistols, and kicked a planet in half.

>"Bugger your Darkmeal, faggart of a thousand suns."

>Dumblecop sniffed.

>"And what of it? Is it a sin, should a man feel like faggarting a sun or a thousand? Why should the suns heave through the void, if not to be skewer't bypon ourn fagpoles?"

>Harry cast a glance at the book. Unsavory sounds emanated from a particularly damned chapter. He was hungry. He looked at a nearby cup. It had a faded brown film on the bottom. He thought about chumpits.

Fuck off, Stallman.

>He flexed one of his legs, which was made of pistols, and kicked a planet in half.

read that, took a moment to process and burst out laughing in tears

>Apparently she was doing a weird self insert with Ginny
You don't say. It's a story for girls, it's always the dull ugly boring girl that gets the boy. Just like it is in my japanese harem animu with dull ugly boring boys.