Where were you when Lil Peep died? How did it affect you as a person and more importantly, as a musical person?

Where were you when Lil Peep died? How did it affect you as a person and more importantly, as a musical person?

Attached: Lil Peep.jpg (220x295, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXfQmO3dkMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

saw some rest in peep memes, checked out some tracks. honestly not all bad, got into that one song beamer boy. probably would have blown up pretty big if he stayed alive

what a retarded looking wigger faggot - im glad this degenerate is gone

Unironically was driving home from university, last song I listened to in the car was The Brightside, park my car back at my house and checked my phone and saw he was dead. Damn

was at home and saw it on Sup Forums. it made me happy

I was on Sup Forums
I laughed and made this.

Attached: 1510815981423.jpg (1080x1080, 191K)

Woke up at 4am, getting ready for work. Saw it on my phone, I was shocked and saddened. Not really suprised, cause I kinda always had a feeling he was going to be one of those guys who wasn't going to be around for long. I didn't expect it to be that soon. 21 is way too young to die, man. Sat out in my car on my smoke breaks listening to Star Shopping. Shit is still sad to me. His music was really cathartic for me. RIP to a fucking legend. Hellboy forever.

Attached: LIL-PEEP-x-MONTREALITY-screenshot-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 45K)

i was in a lecture when i found out i think, it made me actually give his music a try which i regret because it is complete trash

kill yourself faggot

I was outside and I saw it on YouTube and I didn't care

I was really glad he died so he couldnt ruin goth or emo with his niggerdry.
My only sadness is that that 69 guy, xxxtension, lil xan, and the rest of the clown car arent dead either

I thought 'why the fuck would anyone choose lil bo peep as a rap name'

who tf is lil peep

Saw a thread on Sup Forums about degeneracy with a picture of him as the OP. I thought it was fake so I googled it and it was real. Got into his singles/well-known stuff on youtube that day.

didn't care but still made fun of his fanbase on teh internet

>implying this guy hasn't already been forgotten.

literally who

>emo
>not already ruined to hell and back

Attached: ranr-that-means-i-love-you-in-dinosaur-rawr_3-10013199.png (500x512, 94K)

lil peep? more like lil sleep :DDD

Attached: spurdoxD2.jpg (792x558, 91K)

I was like "literally who?" Than I checked out hair stuff and it was some shitty trap shit. Glad he's gone desu, contributed nothing of worth.

never heard of him before he died., watched this video and saw he was sub-human trash and realized it was a good thing he died -

youtube.com/watch?v=rXfQmO3dkMM

press S to spit on grave
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No, i mean it.

This guy would have been way more huge than the other soundcloud faggots. He was good looking and was marketing himself to the edgy teen demographic who dont even know what goth or emo is.

If he lived he proably would have been this gens eminem.

Really glad he was a fuckinig drug addict moron

that was a close one

get your reddit-type posts out of here

Attached: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (500x480, 23K)

Oh yeah, for a second I forgot this was Sup Forums and everyone is a tryhard underage fucking edgelord. My bad. Peep did more in 21 years than you or I ever will. Fuck all the haters in this thread. That shit is fucking sad

Attached: ca72f4ed2c0e402a2d56704c6fd571b2.jpg (736x734, 69K)

he is right and you are underage faggot. go hang yourself.

shut the fuck up you cancerous gaylord cunt

>Implying R*ddit doesn't like lil peepee

>for a second I forgot this was Sup Forums
No shit, you're obviously more accustomed to certain other websites with android mascots and such

Fuck off

he is not a fucking legend get over yourself

itt: making lil faggot dickriders follow their leader

I see the hater in you, and it's sad bro. Get help.
are you talking about reddit? Do you see me using spacing and shit?

id painted one of his lyrics on a tee the day before he died. as soon as i found out i told my people that id accidentally murdered him by doing so

yeah he definitely disappointed his parents more than i did

Attached: 1454082049702.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

>hater
>bro
commit suicide

he is pretty good hey maybe he was the kurt cobain of our day.

for the record thou he was murdered the feds are still looking for the girl she killed multiple artists with laced pills.

When I first heard of Lil Peep, I checked out his most popular song "Benz Truck". I hated it with all my heart, and still do. That being said, after he died, I heard so many people crying about how good he was; so I downloaded all his shit and listened to it all. Turns out he has quite a few good songs... Like 13 of em. Lol. Benz truck is still trash though and I hate society for pushing it's numbers on youtube. Fuck that song. Lil Peep made some lovely music. Probably a good thing he died or would have had more trash like Benz truck

Attached: 17359167_1829911003701269_7719275816006646746_o.jpg (1242x910, 84K)

rap sucks

kids who cry their eyes out today after this faggot an heroed won't remember his name in one year.

he didnt live long enough to be kirk cocaine. He only released like one mixtape.
When he died the world shouted a collective "who?"

Dude had no impact at all

he will get more popular

he probably has unfinished material they will release.

who "they"? you compare this little druggie bitch to curt cobain who had deals with david geffen.

>david geffen
in some ways hes better than curt cobain because lil peep died by accident but kurt just falt out wanted to die. also lil peep admitted he was bisexual curt never had the balls to.

i woke up and checked my phone and got a youtube notification from domislive that said lil peep died. i thought it was lil pump at first.

drinking coffee with gf, checked clover and saw it. laughed and said rest in peep.

Peep was signed bro. He had a team backing him, and was raking in serious guap towards the end. He was next up, and now he gone, and that's what sucks so much. It's a shame.

i was at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring
'peep is die'
'no'
and you??

This post legitimately sucks and you should be ashamed you retarded faggot

>scroll trough news after work
>lil pip ded
k.jpeg

After 2-3 days of reading the same shit I got myself to google who he was

I was in the hospital overdosing on fentanyl but god chose me to live instead of lil peep

I knew since mid 2016 and hated him then. Was indifferent to death. Normies hopped on board when he died though, as usual.

Attached: 1521356371348.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

t. Normalfag

>makes shitty music where he didn't have anything to do with music creation and all he did was whine about his depression while taking pictures of himself

>whines about how totally tormented and depressed he is
>has energy to take twelve million pictures of himself being so different plastered in Gucci

Good riddance, sheltered vain talentless faggot

Attached: 1521274417960.jpg (480x552, 22K)

I like that collab he did with Tracy but I'm not going to pretend he had some impact on me.
I don't want him dead but I'm just indifferent.

sorry he is dead but what a faggot, the fuck did he do to himself?

Not to mention a drug addict on top of everything. That's all I know about him and I'm glad.