Why should the average American be able to purchase a weapon like a firearm...

Why should the average American be able to purchase a weapon like a firearm? We should be prohibiting people from owning firearms.

If guns were banned in a few decades the police would eventually be able to round up the majority of illegal weapons.

We could live in a (mostly) gun-free utopia. Wouldn't that be a good thing?

Do you actually want their fellow Americans to own guns? Why? Imagine that you're driving somewhere and some guy gets mad at you. He thinks that you cut him off. You look over and he's flipping you his middle finger and yelling expletives. Would you want him to have access to a firearm?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146307088451/why-gun-control-cant-be-solved-in-the-usa
youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why should the average American be able to purchase a weapon like a firearm?
S H A L L
H
A
L
L

Shibidy nibity infibity.

NOT

>1 fuckhead by this ID

Are you guys forgetting that new amendments can be added that overrule previous ones?

That's what happened when alcohol was banned.

Turns out the second amendment can be infringed after all, and in a constitutional manner.

God who gives a shit. What an annoying debate to have every week.

Then do it. Till then
S H A L L
H
A
L
L

BE

Easy for you to say. Your government isn't trying to snatch up all your katanas

Honestly, once the rich gain a little more control, you'll see them really push gun bans hard and the troglodytes that worship them will have to choose between their right to carry a gun into a preschool because they want to and serving their gods.

Because of people like you.

Utopia's only exist in book's and fantasy films OP.
blog.dilbert.com/post/146307088451/why-gun-control-cant-be-solved-in-the-usa

Gun Control is nothing more then Anarcho-tyranny.

If you ban particular firearm, what's to stop more illegal firearms flooding into the country though your unsecured southern and northern borders?

Cool sprite.

I sympathize, it's just dumb having recycled same arguments allllllll the time.

>utopia
I wish everyone who uttered this word get cancer.

NOT
O
T

Yeah yeah, i get you 100%. I was just making a joke based on past Japanese culture. Tryin to spice up the boring debate for ya

Id rather live in a nigger free utopia.

Make that happen, and we can talk about guns after

so long as people have hands there will always be a way to kill people, removing the means just leads to alternatives.

I do support making it harder for people who have murdered to get guns.

It's necessary to secure a free state. A disarmed population is a population of slaves.

INFRINGED

Come and take it ass hole.

How about just no Muslims can buy guns and you have to eat a slide of yummy bacon to prove it before you can buy one

How are they slaves by not owning guns?

See Mexico

by being at the mercy of people who do own guns.

>Do you actually want their fellow Americans to own guns? Why? Imagine that you're driving somewhere and some guy gets mad at you. He thinks that you cut him off. You look over and he's flipping you his middle finger and yelling expletives. Would you want him to have access to a firearm?

If that happens I'd want to have my gun with me you cuck

I'm not interested in wasting public funds on useless programs.

Grab this you cockmongral

Aren't Americans at the mercy of people who own guns?

It's not like you have a choice to follow the law.

The right to bare arms is used for absolute self defense. Be it an invader, a street maniac, or a tyrannical government. You disarm the good public and you're not just asking for it, you're on your knees begging for it.
>didn't you see what she was wearing?

Besides, here's a little more dose of common sense: If the bad guy wants to have a gun, he or she is going to get a gun. Regardless of laws. And if they know YOU don't have one... Put it this way: it'll take time for the cops and paramedics to arrive at a murder scene.

Come and take them

>cartridge conversion with no ejector rod, and still has the loading lever
what the fuck m8, gonna poke the cases out with a pencil?

Ok,OP. Just garner enough support for amending or repealing the 2nd Amendment of the constitution, do that first, then you can have all the gun bans you want.

That has literally only happened once. Completely and utterly unrealistic.

No, they slide and fall out when lifting the muzzle vertical. Can you not into gravity?

hate to break it to you but there are 500,000,000+, 200m have been sold under obama alone, thats more than 1 for ever man woman and child in this country, 48% of american households have a gun, so how do you think you will be able to round them up when there are only 900k LEOs in this country?

>"It's not like you have a choice to follow the law."

anyone anywhere anytime, can choose to break the law.

I carry this every day

Stop talking about it and do it. Good luck, Batman.

Can you not into the cases expand when fired so they will not fall out, which is the reason every single repeating cartridge firearms needs some method of extraction, and revolvers with a loading gate like that tend to have a ejector rod in line with the gate so empty cases can be easily removed
>see: any video of anyone firing and unloading a Single Action Army

Although we discuss this often, this is basically the final response to the discussion.

In the US it's not only legal to purchase and own a firearm, but the highest court has confirmed that it's an individual right provided for in the Constitution.

If you want to ban guns then amend the Constitution. Until then it's just political posturing.

I have no issues with cartiges not falling out. The only issue I have is the cylinder being hot when I rotate it for the next cartridge.

People who ask this are always thinking about how much higher our guns per capita is than many other countries in the West. What they REALLY should be looking at is percentages of gun holding households in those other countries.

Although the US has 112 guns per 100 people, only 1 in 3 households owns any. Using this metric the US is actually pretty comparable to countries like Canada/Norway/Switzerland which have 0.25/0.3/~0.5 household ownership rates. Yet these countries all have gun deaths per 100 rates (excl. Brevnik) very very similar to other European countries with absolutely no right to bear arms.

Violent inner city gang culture is a much bigger determinant of the higher-than-average gun death rates in the US than gun ownership rates

is dat sum RPK

>We should be prohibiting people from owning firearms.
We should be prohibiting you from infringing. With a gun.

Because you can't take them from me and sending cops to do your dirty work proves my argument, kek

1. I know you're trolling. But I'm bored

2. You should spend some time around some responsible gun owners, and you might realize that your hypothetical with the road rager is not an accurate representation. When you take on that extra level of responsibility by owning a gun, most people act more calmly and rationally. Knowing that you are covered in a worst case situation, now you can work toward keeping things from ever getting to the worst case.

3. Go out and explore the country instead of sitting in your apartment browsing Sup Forums. Hunting, target shooting, etc are hugely popular hobbies in many places

GOOD JOB, OBAMA

In November, 2012, when President Barack Obama was re-elected, 1.1 million firearms were sold in the following 2 months.

In January, one month after the Sandy Hook massacre and the month of Obama’s inauguration, 2 million guns were sold.

In the 2 weeks following the Orlando shooting, over 1 million AR-15 and other assault rifles were sold.

OBAMA IS THE UNDISPUTED GREATEST GUN SALESMAN IN HISTORY.

>If guns were banned in a few decades the police would eventually be able to round up the majority of illegal weapons.

TOP FUCKING KEK

we banned our guns a few decades ago, we've got more illegal guns now then ever before

Let me guess, you want open borders with Mexico?

>gun-free utopia

> liberals
> utopia

>anarchist
>utopia

Why are you guys even replying? We have this thread 12 times a day we know the facts we don't need to waste our time arguing with these fucking liberal arts cucks.

Sage and ignore.

ayy lmao

>buying into the hysteria meme

because the second amendment of the constitution says that you can
>We should be prohibiting people from owning firearms.
who is "we"? and no "we/they" should not.
>If guns were banned in a few decades the police would eventually be able to round up the majority of illegal weapons.
this is untrue and also who would ban guns and for what purpose?
>We could live in a (mostly) gun-free utopia. Wouldn't that be a good thing?
again define "we".
>Do you actually want their fellow Americans to own guns? Why?
this is getting pretty damn redundant now
>Would you want him to have access to a firearm?
yes everyone should have access to a firearm children excluded

did you think about this thread at all before posting it OP? you should leave this site for awhile. in fact it might be better if you left the internet all together for a while

Come and get it commie fucks

>buying into the second ammendment meme

>avoids the questions by asking him to define "we"

Dude, we all know that there are no niggers in japan.

Because the people who want to ban guns are hypocrites.

did I mention they're hypocrites?

>protecting people is now considered dirty work

How do you shoot and kill someone trying to rob your house or mug you while you are walking to your car in the downtown garage ?

You're literally an idiot.

(Airline pilot on a layover, disregard the HKG flag)

>Tfw you just buy a lot of guns before they're illegal
>Drop them all off at a buddies house
>Call the cops, say they were stolen
>Get guns back
>Sell them on the streets
>Make fat bank from the black market
>Find another gun connection from Mexico
>Repeat

It's people like you that cause people like me, to come out on top every time, OP. Best part of dealing weapons illegally, is that I don't need to do a background check. I'd sell to kids, criminals, etc. Why would I do this you ask? It's because I don't give a fuck and I value money over principals.

>everyone should have access to a firearm
So we should let the goatfuckers have guns so they can shoot us up?

it's a legitimate question jap-fag
OP keeps saying "we" will do this and "we" will do that but i don't agree with the first thing he is saying
why would i agree for someone to limit my freedom willingly?
i though japs were smart? did you eat some bad fish heads or something?
who are the goatfuckers? when i say everyone should have guns i am only really generalizing americans... what the fuck do i care if some canuck or some beaner has a gun? i am only concerned with what happens within my borders or people who are within my borders who shouldn't be

the orlando shooter was american you dipshit.. yes he bought all his shit legally.

W... What if we let people have guns AND implement strict immigration controls.

Amend the constitution then. otherwise STFU.

my point was that he was obviously referring to the governing body of America since it is representative, hence the "we"

yeah but what he was saying was
a) hypothetical
b) vague as fuck
c) completely retarded

thank god he has the 1st amendment for him to practice freedom of speech and religion. i don't think god saves stupid people though, or japs

Low quality bait, but for those who actually think this...

pretty sure he doesn't save people with down syndrome either

>more than four people were killed

Guess they dont count city nigger deaths.

so you? look i don't like that the marines occupy your islands and rape your women either.. it isn't a very good look. maybe if you weren't a fucking cuck and your government cared for your safety you would have access to top tier firearms to defend your home, family, and pride.

maybe in the next life, yakuza man

>not even a jap
>actually amerifag
>just here for business
>regardless japan's crime rate is incredibly low

Liberalism is a mental illness.

It's time to go home.

>regardless japan's crime rate is incredibly low
so is switzerlands and they have more guns to bodies than anyone. care to explain?

>not even a jap
>weeb biz fag arguing the 2nd amendment
fucking stay there

Can we just ban you instead? And everyone else that hates freedom? Thanks.

Then do it, faggot.

>that cherry picking
Conveniently left out France huh

yeah just blame the black guy down the street for all your problems instead

He's not down the street. He's in the ghetto, in a city run by democrats for decades, with a complete gun ban.

>black people make up 13% of population
>but commit 50% of violent crime

Mhmmmmm

Mass shooting is an arbitrary subcategory of homicide used to distract from the simple facts of the matter.

13% of the population commits 50% homicide, most don't involve guns. Most gun deaths are suicides or lawful self-defense.

>where were you one THIS happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c

listen if you guys love freedom so much then you can fuck off to the sahara, no one will steal your precious guns there

i am waiting for you to tell me why switzerland can have so many guns and get away with so little gun crime
is it because they are all white?
does it have something to do with the topography? i really need to know

this entire thread is cherry picking