/tennis/ NFL edition

good posts only

first for MYSELF, haven't been on Sup Forums in a while

would Serena have joined the kneeling if the didn't get reddited?

Best Korea (P.F. Chung's) back in Shanghai

Do the Germanons on /tennis/ like each other?

the 2 german waifufags respect each other
third one hates one of them and is indifferent about 3rd

t. 10is connoisseur

It's just me samefagging and i hate myself.

Thank you for your insight

it's ok we're all lonely sometimes

You're me

little game: i post screenshots from reddit/tennisgirls, u guys guess which player theyre talkin about
no google edition

literally american posters

idk cibulkova

you're all me
t. (You)

Pre-Reduction Halel

>not dedicating the thread to the possible Foreman/Segal fight

Any news on who's wussing out of the chink masters?

>you are all figments of my imagination
>we could all be bots
why bother

Bird dick, Raonic and Tsonga so far

Current halep
Or goerges

it was actually caro

Hantuchova

sorry, these are grapefruits at best

t. the author of that Reddit comment

how did you know ¿?¿?¿

Someone perioded on the toilet seat at work
sad!

drink less water

is the ten userbase increasing ? i feel like it might be but maybe(probably) not

terrible shoes/trousers m8, and a disgusting picture, thanks

Why would I dress even remotely well when I have a shitty job that dirties up whatever I wear?

good point, the visual proof of blood was not needed though

If you APOLOGIZE I will delete the picture

for what?

I think it’s the same but now it’s confirmed there’s 3 brits not 1, so it feels like more

GOAT op. Love you Spain. Wish you’d adopt me and we can talk about Caro in your villa 24/7

i think it's about the same but more frequent posts by the same users

also my body can no longer handle fast food i think this is growing up

Disappointing ass desu but he has the best legs on tour

I feel such a knship here. 7 years ago they drugged me at a party. I woke up feeling my anus had been abused. I told the hospital that I felt I had possibly been the one that was actually raped but they charged me anyways.
During my arrest the Dayton Sherrif and his deputies acted truly professional n front of my mother but the tall skinny one kept winking one eye at me and grinning. Then in the squad car they began making chittering sounds, mocking my rape testimony. The sounds they made excited the surveillience worms they ejaculated into my rectum. I could feel them sliding in my lower intestines, moving up. I was terrified of the deputies chittering. I began screaming Worms!!!!!! and kicking at the cage window between us.
They pulled over at the landfill off Bartlett Rd.
And they raped my mouth with long skinny penises. They ejaculated mating worms to meet the spyworms.
They've breeded atleast twice since.
Once at the meeting with my court attorney. They seized my central nervous system to plant eggs and it made me jerky violent with a locktite grip.
Then it happened Inside. I could feel eggs in my rectum. I worked them out with my hand to the knuckles. My cellie got the rest up to his wrist. No homo. Medical only.

I feel better now for the first time in years.

yeah that sounds about right. also the amount of posts on any given day is very inconsistent regardless of what's happening in the tennis

mfw sunburnt at the beach

that's the worst. and the. taking a shower makes it burn sooo bad

Pics

>tfw worry about pele and wonder if he is ok because he hasn't post here in long time

tennis

Hench

Rare flag welcome.

nice arms bb

congrats on wc quali
actually fat but ty

Your too white to be a Spaniard
De donde eres

im actually average colour, kinda darker than average since i play tennis outdoors
only andalusian and valencia people are dark, rest of spain is white

Post pic from you're villa with /tennis/

the holland guy is going to get triggered because all of the flagposting guys

>actually fat but ty
slightly disappointing desu

Call me crazy but I receive messages from Martians beamed off the top of the empire State building

rate my qt 16 yo ruski pen pal

mon visage quand that agassi vegas shooting commercial

>you can become the number 1 WTA player with literally only one title (that isn't even a slam)
REALLY makes you think

Any 10s QTs?

Goffin servebotting

fly with caro in 50 bings

Kasatkina

good post

Goffin's first ATP500
Back to the top 10 and #8 in the race -> bye bye PCB and bumps Novak to #10

where my halepfags at?

ha lep

ha lel

holy shit when did Garcia get this beefy? She used to be a fucking stick and now she's looking like Mauresmo 2.0.

certain parts of her always were beefy

>Garcia being coached in french

lel

epic buttblast imminent.

pretty good game for wta.

match is shit. I think I'm gonna go out for a walk instead.

Halep needs to be more aggressive. Idk what the fuck is she doin lads.

She's a known choker, and not in the sensual way

More?

>commentator: a little bit more sturdy by Simona
>when it's actially one of the most powerless final in recorded history

yeah true. Nobody wants to take the lead, both only waiting for the other ones errors.

Well, our commentators said that she's too soft. I agree.

This last game was nice from Halep. Is this the comeback?

I take it back.

there have been some pretty good winners from both sides. this is what female tennis w/o penko as one of the players look like. obv nick vs rafa will be the highlight of the day.

SIMONA

it doesn't have to be winners. You can subjugate your enemy by pure force. But then you have to put some force into your play of course.

I don't like this match. Even stupid ball bashing would be more interesting at this point.

i wish there were hd quality matches of simona halep (pre boob reduction) online

Does Simona have more endurance than Garcia? On the long run, will Simona win?

how do people unironically watch women's tennis? they're all pushers

Simona cannot beat a fucking Mongoloid look south American who emigrated to France. I want her to make me a proud huwhite.

>watching the pushers play
>complaining about pushing

I mostly just watch it because men's is the same handful of people crushing forever. Womens is less inspiring play, but the story of the tournament is more open.

I like watching pushers anyways. It's how a troll would play tennis, just trying to bait an error.

What do you mean by this? I am legitimately watching the match RIGHT NOW.

wait i thought they hated each other

So what? Discuss the fucking match, not the origins/nationality you mongrel.

I was discussing the match if you didn't take notice, it was just that I hinted to Garcia's background. It is obvious that she isn't French, yet the anchorman keeps on calling her a Frenchwoman. I am sure that even if she were a Beninese groid, he would still call her a Frenchwoman.

>b-but I discuss the match
>muh anthropology

I sometimes wish we have the same flag but when you hover on mine it appears Chad.

When their pussies start itching and the juices start flowing and there isn't any male perspective even the most hostile girls become friends for a short period of time until their hormones reach a normal level again.

No one gives a fuck Sup Forums