Onision, Youtube's biggest cuck uploaded a video bashing the "hateful people" who disliked the #ProudToBe video

Onision, Youtube's biggest cuck uploaded a video bashing the "hateful people" who disliked the #ProudToBe video

It has a like/dislike ratio of almost 10:1

this is not okay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oT_fCJ2IAQo
youtube.com/watch?v=p64DM6giaA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=oT_fCJ2IAQo

Bump.

This one probably won't get disliked as much, because it's not being shoved in peoples' faces by YouTube, as was the #ProudToBe video.

Just go away, weirdeyebrowsguy.

True, but atleast it didn't have Onision's aggressively ugly face in it

I was half-hoping that my comment would be on onision's video desu

What a fucking pussy.

Come on, who's with me?

why the fuck would anyone still watch this faggot? Masochism contest?

Contributed

Holy fuck. I can't even finish the video due to the horrendous editing. This fuck can't even finish a complete thought in one take.

Khans are out bitch

What the fuck is with that video? Why did the creator record 999999999999 individual videos of him saying one sentence, and then mash them all together? Why not just a single recording session?

this not going to dislike it because I dont care what this guy has to say
but I disliked the other one even before opening any other site, including Sup Forums, that day because I go a private message by youtube redirecting me to it, and a lot of people that disliked it didnt know what they were visiting with that big ass rainbown heart
it wasn't a "lol Sup Forums raid"

Who gives a damn?

Khans was fucking great

THE FIRE REISES

Swiftspear, bloodsoaked, all the generals and lots of other shit...
Damn ktk was a good expansion

You bet your ass it was

This. That editing drives me insane. The entire video is like a run-on sentence for no reason.

So many queations
What do you think of new emrakul, whats your standard deck, whar format do you play?

everyone downvote this shit

>mardu khan is a tranny

fetches too

>playing standard after Return to Ravnica
A lot of my friends started playing EDH after standard went to shit, so I joined them on that. I'd play legacy, but the format has way too many expensive staples, while modern is a shit format that deserves to be assraped by eldrazi.

Say that you little bitch

disliked that video

SOI and OGW are preety cool, they have triskaidekaphobia and hedron alignment

This, the editing is so fucking obnoxious and in-your-face, not to mention his incredibly punchable face

Wtf is wrong with that guy's face?

hes a piece a fucking shit

I can't stomach more than ten seconds of this piece of shit talking.

Why is it that the more detestable a YouTube celebrity is, the more popular they are? Is the average pleb's taste in people really that fucked?

I hope that cuck dies in a house fire.

>tfw played EDH against some random black tumblrina and some others the other day
>tfw she was literally playing kalmene, the strong independent black giantess who don't need no man
>bust out my mono white stax deck with a racism subtheme
>end up crushing the table and eventually killing her with pic related

yeah, pretty much, also checked

>nonwhite creatures get -1/-1
fucking kek

American civil war confirmed
Trump marines versus Hillary drones

Not your personal army.

forgot pic because drunk

>playing EDH
EDH is the literal worst format. Go Legacy or go home

Done.

I had a friend who played that card in his Bruna deck. That shit is annoying as hell to deal with when you stompy shit like Xenagod.

Worst format competitively, but by no means the worst format. That award goes to modern..

I quit playing magic about a year ago. Did Gatecrash suck?

>not playing both
MUD master race
Don't play it too often because there aren't too many tournaments around here but last time I took it to an SCGIQ I top eighted out of like 130 people.
Gatecrash was good, theros was meh, khans was good, zendikar 2 electric boogaloo was shit, shadows over innistrad is good so far.

wtf is wrong with his eyebrows? He's a bigger freak than those tranny's

No sane person takes Onision seriously.

gatecrash was great, dragonsmaze was meh, all of Theros sucked, all of Tarkir was great, Zendikar 2 was shit, and Innistrad 2 is great so far.

Main deck is tarkir can confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=p64DM6giaA4

What about this Leafy clone?

He even talked about being fucked from Brexit.
Fucking lib-cuck.

>This one probably won't get disliked as much, because it's not being shoved in peoples' faces by YouTube, as was the #ProudToBe video.

That's why it was disliked, not because people are gay or whatever subset of not-normal they are.

Scott Thompson, a funny gay guy, said it's not "enough" to be gay anymore, because it's so accepted, and I believe him. People have to be genderdolphin to fucking have any identity, they have to be snowflakes.

Just be fucking fags or whatever, nobody cares anymore, well, nobody WHITE cares, but don't act like it's an ACHIEVEMENT.

Don't act like it DEFINES you. Shut the fuck up, go to work and live your life. Don't seek attention and victimization. It's fucking childlike.

If you want people to pay attention to you, say or do something interesting. A lot of artists and inventors did so, or at least, got their start, because they wanted people to pay attention to them.

One or two of these identity poltiics fags could have been making the cure for cancer or a real life hoverboard but instead we have to respect their custom pronouns and their gender identity as a Pokemon. Thank you, liberal tolerance.

Best 3 color combination?
Mine is grixis

>not yet comprehended how to spoken
>kid is speaking russian

Please be joking

Considering he's British he can't take bants for shit

>MUH FEELINGS

>stax
destroy everybody else's resources until they submit to you

worldqueller would be proud you white cis scumbag

World queller may be fun, but I prefer this beauty.

Gatecrash was mediocre. Dragons Maze was very ass. Theros was good, Born of the Gods was ass. Journey into Nyx was less ass, but still ass.

KTK block was solid all around. Khans was great, Fate Reforged was okay, and Dragons of Tarkir was better than average even though the Megamorph mechanic was arguably the worst mechanic ever designed.

BFZ block was okay. Battle for Zendikar had the cool expeditions, but overall was meh. Oath of the Gatewatch fucked Modern's shit up to the point of needing to ban Eye of Ugin.

Now we're on to SOI block. Shadows over Innistrad was cool as shit, but (so far) Eldritch Moon is looking lackluster.

I started playing mtg during fate reforged the most fun I had was drafting fate and khans and pulling fetches every other week. now none of the new sets are no where near as fun as khans.

I dig MUD. My first legacy deck was ANT but I love any deck that can turn 1 a Chalice on 1 or turn 1 Blood Moon. Appropriately, I built Painted Stone next.

Don't you mean Trumparines?

This sounds crazy, but Modern is more diverse now than it has ever been. I'm most comfortable with Affinity, but I do love GR Tron.

Abzan, because I can't get enough Meme Rhino

Oh yes a schizoherinic understands themselves better than anyone else.

>Can't even finish a sentence without a jump cut
This is really hard to watch

>oy vey if you have a penis or vagina it doesnt matter cause its what you identify as oy gevalt!

>you cant identify as a attack helicopter

>me: oh boy time to play some standard check out this sultai homebrew
>opponent: lol rhino + anything decent
ah that standard rotation was pretty fun

STOP! going to the video gives it more views and dislikes only help the video become more popular in jewtubes algorithm.

Onision always looked like he was going to shoot up a school you one day.

>What is the American Civil War?

>modern is more diverse than it ever was
>posts blue jesus even though he's banned in modern
Boy I sure do love seeing the Jund/Tron/Affinity every FNM.

Your format is shit user

MERFOLK
E
R
FOLK
O
L
K

>homo
>has a Final Fantasy poster in his room

kek you can't make these things up

I thought the faggot video's comment's were disabled.

Which is better in legacy

Your format is shit. SHIT!

>why do you care?!
>theyre not hurting anyone!!!!!
>rinse repeat
With an attempted suicide rate greater than that of the most severely mentally ill people, they're all hurting themselves.

Nothing is better in legacy.
Too expensive

Of course the video is monetized

*bump*
i never seen a comment section so filled with cucks and butthurt fags before

Because he's so retarded he can't get one sentence out without fucking up.

Notice Stefan Molyneaux and Alex Jones talk for 30 mins without a break.

ebin

Onision raises my blood pressure an unjustifiable amount.

He looks like every emo kid in high school.

Likely video shy like many are. That or he's some pretentious hipster faggot.

if we all start identifying as transbiggot / homophoboqueer they can't deny us without being hated

Stop giving an attention whore attention

White male suicide rates are far higher then black male suicide rates.

Time for #proudtobewhite

Also, fuck his crocodile tears. He had cuts every 2 seconds during normal sentences, but he made sure everyone watched him cry.

Is it even a him?

bump

Meme up the comment section

(((Onision)))

hahaha nice

Seriously scary ass face

This was the lad who got Evalion banned

TEXAS WILL TEXIT AND WAR ENSUES

Can he even say 1 sentence without jump cuts?

That's because no one worth a shit takes this overly emotional faglord seriously.

Who

dredge master race reporting in.

Not your personal army you fucking faggot.

What do Norway and swiss have to be smug about?